Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I don’t find Kate Upton attractive. Am I crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    Uh I mentioned two of them in the OP. I think Jennifer Lawrence is beautiful and I find Eva Green to be extremely sexy.

Generally speaking, I was always attracted to the nerdy and eccentric types back in high school/college; the punk/emo/goth/arty/intellectual chicks.

I carried that into adulthood. My SO is a moody hipster
    Eva Green IS smoking hot.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?safe=o...ed=0CEEQ1QIoAg

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

Yep.

But sexiness is more than just physical appearance. You can tell there is a lot of intelligence there; she also has this subtle haughtiness to her. Oh, and the accent.

She can even pull off the lingerie look and not comes off as a total.....bimbo. https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...iZRMQ9OHBXlOTg

^ Way classier and sexier than Upton imo.

Upton has no hips or ass, and is in terrible shape for a person who makes their money on their appearance with no or little clothes on. Boobs are great and she's attractive, but definitely overrated. I agree with the Jennifer Lawrence > Kate Upton preference, especially since Lawrence got into killer shape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Upton has no hips or ass, and is in terrible shape for a person who makes their money on their appearance with no or little clothes on. Boobs are great and she's attractive, but definitely overrated. I agree with the Jennifer Lawrence > Kate Upton preference, especially since Lawrence got into killer shape.
    I'll take all three and move to Utah......
    "The Patriarch"

Meh, she's not my type either. I wouldn't worry about it.

If you aren't attracted to dudes, you probably aren't gay.

I don't find Kate Upton unattractive but she's not my type.

Op and everyone else that says Upton isn't a true babe are simply trying to hard. We all agree, you folks are terribly interesting and not at all like any of the rest of us; happy?
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I don't find Kate Upton unattractive but she's not my type.
    Ya, she is a little old for my tastes.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

No idea who she is. Had to look her up. She seems to have a kind of Raquel Welch thing going on. Definitely not my type. That Jordan girl was more my type. I'm definitely straight, and I'd far and away prefer an 'average' looking girl to this Kate lady.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    She seems to have a kind of Raquel Welch thing going on.
    Not even in the same city as that ballpark.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	raquel-welch-yellow-bikini-69-wallpaper-1024.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	206.8 KB 
ID:	3105

THAT is what legs and hips are. Not those meat stilts Kate has going on.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

No idea who she is. Had to look her up. She seems to have a kind of Raquel Welch thing going on. Definitely not my type. That Jordan girl was more my type. I'm definitely straight, and I'd far and away prefer an 'average' looking girl to this Kate lady.
    lol. I bet you'd rather drive a civic than a Lambo too, huh? What planet are you people from?
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Had to google.

Cute.

Too skinny for my taste.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-18-2014 at 09:03 PM.

///
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-18-2014 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    Uh I mentioned two of them in the OP. I think Jennifer Lawrence is beautiful and I find Eva Green to be extremely sexy.
    Eva Green is like a holographic image that changes depending upon the angle of one's gaze. Look are her from one angle and she's hot, look at her from another angle and she's kind of manish.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Eva Green is like a holographic image that changes depending upon the angle of one's gaze. Look are her from one angle and she's hot, look at her from another angle and she's kind of manish.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Too skinny for my taste.
    No such thing. I like my women to look like 1944 German Jews on Christmas morning.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

My wife has a nicer ass but I still think your best bet is a few 2 hour JONAH sessions with Arthur Goldberg.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ya, she is a little old for my tastes.
    Hey, you want to borrow my free candy van?

Seeing any girl on a TV has never done anything for me, same with strip clubs.

None of that seems real to me.

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

She is attractive for American pop culture. I see some minor masculine shapes in her face and body in some of the images that makes her not quite my type. Maybe that is what the OP is picking up on.

There are curvy girls and models her size that have a more feminine look.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    She hit it big time with SI sorta by accident. If I remember, she got her photos in a SI ad- not the swimsuit issue, but one of their other series. What happened later is that someone was shooting videos at a Clippers game and put it on youtube:

Everything else happened after that, and that's why they make her dance in the photo shoots now. She was not built to be a SI swimsuit model n the traditional sense. Her fans like her because of that. I think she's doing all right to get what she can while she can.

Also, her uncle is Fred Upton, US Rep from Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaAla View Post
    lol. I bet you'd rather drive a civic than a Lambo too, huh? What planet are you people from?
    I'm from the planet that likes REAL women. Seriously, I'll take an ordinary average over either Kate or Raquel every day of the week. And twice on Sundays. I do NOT like the way these women look. I look at their face and I think "space alien." yuck.

Now, Catherine Bell is amazing. Karen Gillian is (to my eyes) one of the most beautiful women in the world. This Kate Upton lady is just 'meh.' Maybe even 'yuck.' Sorry.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post

hey, just because you are into anything with 2 X chromosomes and a heartbeat doesn't mean I shouldn't have actual...you know...taste.

All y'all who think we are nuts for passing on this extra-terrestrial; you are probably into that hideous Paris Hilton chic aren't you? It's ok, you can admit it.

hey, just because you are into anything with 2 X chromosomes and a heartbeat doesn't mean I shouldn't have actual...you know...taste.

Yes, taste...bad taste.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

She looks like a generic "hot" person. So boring and unoriginal that I really have no interest.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast