Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I don’t find Kate Upton attractive. Am I crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    She hit it big time with SI sorta by accident. If I remember, she got her photos in a SI ad- not the swimsuit issue, but one of their other series. What happened later is that someone was shooting videos at a Clippers game and put it on youtube:

Everything else happened after that, and that's why they make her dance in the photo shoots now. She was not built to be a SI swimsuit model n the traditional sense. Her fans like her because of that. I think she's doing all right to get what she can while she can.

Also, her uncle is Fred Upton, US Rep from Michigan.
    She was very trim when she was 16 and modeling. She's gained weight because she doesn't work out, not because her body type is like that. Sure, she's pretty, but when compared to other women whose profession relies on their appearance, she doesn't stack up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eva Green shows a lot of skin in Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014)

Kill for? No, but her "Ava" was played perfectly IMO, more than enough to scare me away ...forever!

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi131...tvi_vi_imdb_12

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I'm from the planet that likes REAL women. Seriously, I'll take an ordinary average over either Kate or Raquel every day of the week. And twice on Sundays. I do NOT like the way these women look. I look at their face and I think "space alien." yuck.

Now, Catherine Bell is amazing. Karen Gillian is (to my eyes) one of the most beautiful women in the world. This Kate Upton lady is just 'meh.' Maybe even 'yuck.' Sorry.
    More grease to your elbow. My biggest gripe with today's men is that they don't have your kind of taste in women anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaAla View Post
    Yes, taste...bad taste.
    Yes, you do clearly have bad taste. My palate however is refined. I drink fine wine, not Boone's Farm. You can have all the Mad Dog 20/20 you want, I'll be over here with my Maker's Mark laughing at you.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    She looks like a generic "hot" person. So boring and unoriginal that I really have no interest.
    Yes! Why is that so hard to understand? The rest of y'all can keep this bizarre looking creature. I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    More grease to your elbow. My biggest gripe with today's men is that they don't have your kind of taste in women anymore.
    Lol thanks! Not trying to make any kind of image, I'm just REALLY not into the way this woman looks at all. :-/

I always thought men were bat$#@! insane for going gaga over Raquel Welch too.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    oui

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Yes, you do clearly have bad taste. My palate however is refined. I drink fine wine, not Boone's Farm. You can have all the Mad Dog 20/20 you want, I'll be over here with my Maker's Mark laughing at you.
    I don't know what I lol at more: that you prefer average women but refined drinks or that you think Maker's Mark is one such refined drink. As I said in my first post, you're trying too hard.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't know what I lol at more: that you prefer average women but refined drinks or that you think Maker's Mark is one such refined drink. As I said in my first post, you're trying too hard.
    You are projecting. I'm not 'trying' at all. I have preferences. Preferences that you mock, because you apparently have no standards at all, and you somehow expect me to have no standards along with you. ???

You are projecting. I'm not 'trying' at all. I have preferences. Preferences that you mock, because you apparently have no standards at all, and you somehow expect me to have no standards along with you. ???
    I guess I can't help it I'm not as refined as you are. How did you become so cosmopolitan?
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I got news for you Bama - you are not 'the standard for all men.' We aren't all going to have the same tastes as you. I find this Kate chick unattractive. Sorry. This fact seems to bother you. Perhaps you should schedule an appointment with a therapist to find out why other men's preferences in women bother you so much? Maybe mommy/daddy issues?

Personally, I find massively oversized silicone titties gross.

Jus saying...

-t

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I never really cared for makers mark either. I much prefer Bulleit.

But lets just get something straight(no pun intended). But you come home from a hard day of work and see a half naked Kate Upton in your bed and she is up for whatever. Would you kick her out of bed because shes not your time or would you jump in it and have a good time?

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Personally, I find massively oversized silicone titties gross.

Jus saying...

-t
    Her boobs are real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I never really cared for makers mark either. I much prefer Bulleit.
    I actually prefer Knob Creek, but I figured some juveniles in the thread would
    make hay out of the name.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    But lets just get something straight(no pun intended). But you come home from a hard day of work and see a half naked Kate Upton in your bed and she is up for whatever. Would you kick her out of bed because shes not your time or would you jump in it and have a good time?
    Dead truth: I am incapable of being intimate with a woman I am not actually attracted to. I wouldn't "kick her out of bed"
    but you can be pretty sure that sex is out of the question.

Op and everyone else that says Upton isn't a true babe are simply trying to hard. We all agree, you folks are terribly interesting and not at all like any of the rest of us; happy?
    lol. There is no 'trying' here. I honestly do think I see the world in a different dimension from most guys my age. I'm also genuinely not attracted to women like Kate Upton.

I drink fine wine, not Boone's Farm.

I used to love Boone's Farm. Cherry Red was the best flavor. It had nothing on Night Train Express though.

Wonder if they still sell Bartles and James...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Dead truth: I am incapable of being intimate with a woman I am not actually attracted to. I wouldn't "kick her out of bed"
    but you can be pretty sure that sex is out of the question.
    Awww, that's so sweet Gunny. Just for that, I forgive you for disparaging Boone's Farm.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Her boobs are real.
    Real or not,they are too large for my taste.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

she has a pretty good fight scene in that movie:

Here's one of my all-time favorites, from a still photo standpoint. In video, she comes across as too poised and refined and a little cold to me.

And then there is this lady, who, unlike poor Jaclyn, was oozing sensuality with every word

"Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

How the $#@! can a woman have a "fight scene" in a movie about Spartan warriors???

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    How the $#@! can a woman have a "fight scene" in a movie about Spartan warriors???
    Her character had special needs.

Hollyweird.

Well, technically the 300 sequel followed the Athenians vs. the Persian navy. She was supposed to be a Greek expatriate though.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I much prefer Kaya Scodelario over Eva Green, for that sort of look.

"Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^^^^^^^
    Whoa, she just looks like a more sophisticated version of the twilight girl. I bet with enough make up, you cannot tell the difference

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast