Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I don’t find Kate Upton attractive. Am I crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I always enjoyed my time in TN partly because of the superb moonshine; with the caveat that the only fistfights I ever got into with my bestfriend of 10 years of so were in the hours following time tipping the jug back a few too many times.
    Gratefully we never disagree on anything , we are too old for that and we are usually in the Garage, he has as many cleavers hanging around as I do machetes, LOL

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    So what you are saying is that if we don't share your exact same taste in women as you do, then we need to be institutionalized? Have you people been paying attention to the insanity spewing out of yourselves? What's next, if I don't like blue socks that's prison?
    Suggesting one see a shrink ain't the same thing as suggesting one should be institutionalized. A shrink could help you flesh out the reasons why you are not attracted to something that you should be naturally attracted to. Just look at the tits, the youth, the hip to waist ratio. I mean, she her body is screaming "I can give you a healthy beautiful baby and I can carry it to term".

Then again, I wasn't being serious about my suggestion, but if you already have a session with a shrink, I dont think it would hurt to ask him/her questions on this topic

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Suggesting one see a shrink ain't the same thing as suggesting one should be institutionalized. A shrink could help you flesh out the reasons why you are not attracted to something that you should be naturally attracted to.
    I dunno man, I still think you are the one in need of getting shrunk.

Do you always go around telling people what they are supposed to like?

Just look at the tits, the youth, the hip to waist ratio. I mean, she her body is screaming "I can give you a healthy beautiful baby and I can carry it to term".

Then again, I wasn't being serious about my suggestion, but if you already have a session with a shrink, I dont think it would hurt to ask him/her questions on this topic
    And shaming them when they don't conform?

My blood runs cold...
    My angel is the centerfold
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I dunno man, I still think you are the one in need of getting shrunk.

Do you always go around telling people what they are supposed to like?

And shaming them when they don't conform?
    Its like someone telling you they don't like the look of red apples. This is something humans have picked up through thousand of years of evolution. I am talking evolutionary psychology that deviates from what our ancestors have learned to further our species. Call it shaming all you want but there are just behaviors that are common to the vast majority of humans and those behaviors are what I consider to be natural. Just her tits alone looks so good, people on this forum think they are fake.

If it makes you fell any better, I will be saying the same thing about a guy who was more attracted to a stick thin model who has no tits or ass i.e. someone who would have a hard time having a baby than a more fuller figured girl.

the hip to waist ratio
    That's actually where a lot of people have the issue with her (just basing everything on looks). Her waist to hip ratio does not seem to jive with what they see up top, so actually the people who have an issue with her are responding naturally. The rest are either just looking from the waist up, or having a reaction to the fact that someone has big natural breasts that are more or less where they're supposed to be and a fairly slender waist --- which is a rarity these days.

And yeah, of course personality plays into things, but the entire conversation here is about looks with no other input. I will join the side that is not about to hold her up as some outstanding example of perfect aesthetic beauty, but would not automatically be so disgusted that I had to show her the door. I think that latter attitude is what leads people to say you might need to have your head examined. She isn't repulsive.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

The rest are either just looking from the waist up, or having a reaction to the fact that someone has big natural breasts that are more or less where they're supposed to be and a fairly slender waist --- which is a rarity these days.
    Not just looking at the waist up. See the face also conveys vital information about the health of the person. An asymmetrical face i.e. what we call ugly could be a sign of ill health. Trauma from disease or genetic defects affecting the face's symmetry could be signs of a weak immune system or genetic disorder which could be passed to the offspring and give the offspring a low survival rate.

Its clear that her face is very symmetrical, not sure what a good hip to waist ratio is but my natural instincts and what I know about obesity(In a world of plenty, obesity problems have readjusted what the number is) tells me its near perfect. Again the message she is sending to anyone who is sexually attracted to women is that I am healthy and I can bring your baby to term. The conclusion I get from someone who is not sexually attracted to the form (not the personality, but what is seen above and below the waist) is that:
    -That person doesn't have procreation in mind
    -They have lost that basic ability to pick a suitable mate.

Sexual attraction is formed from the selective pressures over thousands of years to pick the most healthy and capable vessel for procreation. This is the reason why very few people are attracted to geriatric mates. My main point is, she is a very sexually attractive woman.

Suggesting one see a shrink ain't the same thing as suggesting one should be institutionalized. A shrink could help you flesh out the reasons why you are not attracted to something that you should be naturally attracted to. Just look at the tits, the youth, the hip to waist ratio. I mean, she her body is screaming "I can give you a healthy beautiful baby and I can carry it to term".

Yeah man, I prob need a shrink too but isn't because I'm not attracted to Kate Upton. I said in the op that I'm aware that I *should* be attracted to her but I'm not.

I also have nothing against large breasts and a full figure- the red head from mad men is hot to me.

Upton is kinda low brow and the embodiment of many things I hate about this culture.

Again..how could you have a relationship with someone whose sole purpose is giving dudes like you a boner? "But I wouldn't want a relationship, I just want to bang her".

Exactly my point. She offers little else (at least publically).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its like someone telling you they don't like the look of red apples. This is something humans have picked up through thousand of years of evolution. I am talking evolutionary psychology that deviates from what our ancestors have learned to further our species. Call it shaming all you want but there are just behaviors that are common to the vast majority of humans and those behaviors are what I consider to be natural. Just her tits alone looks so good, people on this forum think they are fake.

If it makes you fell any better, I will be saying the same thing about a guy who was more attracted to a stick thin model who has no tits or ass i.e. someone who would have a hard time having a baby than a more fuller figured girl.
    Blah blah blah.

You are ranting and raving at people for not conforming. You deserve to be told to go to hell. Really.

Opposites attract. It is no genetic crime to be attracted to a petite woman, and take a chance on a more difficult pregnancy or even a miscarriage or three, if you come from a long line of human cows. Getting some 'overly slender' DNA into the family tree could save your descendants from heart disease and a host of other heartbreaks. If mama ain't got enough milk for a child of yours, that can be overcome.

Go ask your grandmother about it and she'll tell you, 'Opposites attract.' That's why she's wiser than you are.

You sound like these liberals when you start quoting junk science--or even good science--and yelling about how that's why everyone should agree with you and march in lockstep with you. I suppose you'll next tell me I have no right or reason to be attracted to Keira Knightley or Sandra Bullock, even though they're clearly gorgeous, elegantly built, delicately feminine beauties.

Just because you like to be arrogant about some things does not mean that people have no right to disagree with your ass. People with such an underbite they have TMJ have a right to be attracted to a member of the opposite sex with no chin. The lethargic have a right to be attracted to the hyper. The dry skinned have a right to be attracted to the oily skinned. And vice versa. We all have the right to be attracted to those who compliment us best. For God's sake, a man whose mouth and nose are too close together to grow a mustache has a right to decide he likes girls with more upper lip than Upton's.

Hell, I could see Charlie Sheen rejecting her because she's got that angry eyebrow thing going on. I find that hot. Maybe her best feature. But I don't have those myself, and Charlie Sheen does. So, what if Sheen looks at her and gets an unconscious picture in the back of his mind of a baby that has a permasquint and looks like Leonardo DiCaprio, or Jack Nicholson, or Popeye? Think maybe his genetics and his instincts know more about it than your smart, overeducated ass?

That's why liberty beats the crap out of that brand of conformity you seem to want to shove down our throats today. Are you ready to be told to go to hell and like it yet?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-20-2014 at 09:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Not just looking at the waist up. See the face also conveys vital information about the health of the person. An asymmetrical face i.e. what we call ugly could be a sign of ill health. Trauma from disease or genetic defects affecting the face's symmetry could be signs of a weak immune system or genetic disorder which could be passed to the offspring and give the offspring a low survival rate.
    You just spend a whole lot of text telling me you aren't just looking at the waist up, but are in fact looking at her face. Perhaps women stand on their heads where you're from, but where I live the face is located above the waist by a significant margin

As for hip waist, no, it's not damned near perfect.

This is someone with an accurate, measured hip/waist ratio in the "ideal" range:

So by your own scenarios, you shouldn't find her as attractive as you do lol
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Hips schmips. If they want my seed they got it. Next!

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Hips schmips. If they want my seed they got it. Next!
    Careful what you wish for. They may demand you pay child support for 18 years...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post

This is someone with an accurate, measured hip/waist ratio in the "ideal" range:

Yeah, OK I'm already cooking breakfast in bed in my mind lol

And I'm not really a fan of blondes, and blondes with angry eyebrows just weird me out. It works on some brunettes and especially redheads, but those things on a blonde and I feel like I'm about to get run over by a battleship lol

Meh,...

+

I wouldn't kick her out.

She kind of reminds me of the drunken chick in college who makes out with other women at the request of fratty douchebags. Despite her obvious attempts to arouse the opposite sex with her prancing around half naked and flaunting her massive boobs around, she seems like the type who would just 'lay there' during sex. Boring. I get that vibe with most women who objectify themselves.

I'll take a nerdy or 'average' or 'weird' woman over that any day.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    You just spend a whole lot of text telling me you aren't just looking at the waist up, but are in fact looking at her face. Perhaps women stand on their heads where you're from, but where I live the face is located above the waist by a significant margin

As for hip waist, no, it's not damned near perfect.

So by your own scenarios, you shouldn't find her as attractive as you do lol
    This is just a brunette Kate Upton taken from a different angle. Again, if the argument is that the brunette lady is more sexually attractive than Kate Upton? I wouldn't argue with you. When 2 people have that similar body types, other meaningless factors such as hair color and length tend to carry more weight. Now if you try to tell me that neither of them sexually? now that's when I think you have a problem

To acptusla

I am not trying to say that everyone should only be attracted to Kate Upton and her alone, most of us are going to find loving mates that look nothing like her and the world would still be fine. The person I was replying to is the person that did not find her sexually attractive at all. Lots of women are sexually attractive in their own ways. Keira Knightly is very attractive but the reason why I went into whole evolutionary biology thing is that when it comes to procreation i.e. the driving factor to what determines sexual attraction, Kate Upton still beats Kiera Knightly any day.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The person I was replying to is the person that did not find her sexually attractive at all. Lots of women are sexually attractive in their own ways. Keira Knightly is very attractive but the reason why I went into whole evolutionary biology thing is that when it comes to procreation i.e. the driving factor to what determines sexual attraction...
    Well, we just went way past pessimist not having a right to not be turned on by her. Now we're off into gay people don't have a right to be gay.

And I think you just denied heterosexual women the right to be heterosexual, too, though I'm not 100% sure of that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

This is just a brunette Kate Upton taken from a different angle. Again, if the argument is that the brunette lady is more sexually attractive than Kate Upton? I wouldn't argue with you. When 2 people have that similar body types, other meaningless factors such as hair color and length tend to carry more weight. Now if you try to tell me that neither of them sexually? now that's when I think you have a problem
    LOL lay down the crack pipe brother.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Meh,...

+

I wouldn't kick her out.

"So honey how was work today"?

"Well some creepy guy had to rub oil all over me before I seductively eyed the camera topless while holding my breasts on a gorgeous beach"

"Oh, and then they made me dance"

"interesting"

*pause*

"Let's have sex"

I am far more drawn to the look in the stock photo above than I am to the all-American generic beach bimbo. Personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    *pause*
    Pause? There should be no pause.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    I think you won today's interwebz for "Most obscure think I would never have thought to look up."

Thank you interwebz for delivering yet another thread full of lulz and gals in bikinis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Pause? There should be no pause.

Well, in that example her SO was either trying to envision what she was describing, thus turning him on, or he couldn't think of anything else to talk to her about

I know this may come across as a bit sexist, judgmental, and maybe even a bit stupid....but how on earth could you have a deep and meaningful conversation with a woman who literally sells her body so men can have a visual to masturbate to?

Am I relying way too much on stereotypes here? I know women often dumb themselves down around men in order not to "scare them off", but this is taking it to a whole other level.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I should clarify.

I am not suggesting that all models are dumb bimbos. For example, Runway models are all about fashion, attitude, and personality. It is more of a female and homosexual thing.

Swimsuit models are aimed at heterosexual men for the sole purpose of eye candy.

Edit: changed woman to female for accuracy. Oh, and added in heterosexual. I wasn't implying that the gays are not men. I'm just a careless and reckless typer. I'm probably being too PC here.
    Last edited by pessimist; 09-20-2014 at 04:09 PM.

I should clarify.

I am not suggesting that all models are dumb bimbos. For example, Runway models are all about fashion, attitude, and personality. It is more of a female and homosexual thing.

Swimsuit models are aimed at heterosexual men for the sole purpose of eye candy.

Edit: changed woman to female for accuracy. Oh, and added in heterosexual. I wasn't implying that the gays are not men. I'm just a careless and reckless typer. I'm probably being too PC here.
    If I could get paid the kind of $$ this girl does to gallivant around in a bikini, I'd do it in a heartbeat and I bet most of the guys on here would too. I'm curious pessimist, would you roll around on the beach making sexy eyes at the camera for a $#@!load of $$?

I think all the girls in this thread are beautiful, including Barbra Mandrell.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    If I could get paid the kind of $$ this girl does to gallivant around in a bikini, I'd do it in a heartbeat and I bet most of the guys on here would too. I'm curious pessimist, would you roll around on the beach making sexy eyes at the camera for a $#@!load of $$?

I think all the girls in this thread are beautiful, including Barbra Mandrell.
    I doubt it...even if I was built like Brad Pitt in Fight Club (rather than Jay from the Kevin Smith flicks) I'd probably be Tyler Durden.

If I looked like the French Canadian dude who has a kid to Halle Berry? Maybe...but there would need to be some layer of mental stimulation that went beyond just showing off my hot bod.

EDIT: I can't type. Tyler Durden is a character in Fight Club. He wouldn't have sold his body.
    Last edited by pessimist; 09-20-2014 at 05:32 PM.

I just looked up that French Canadian guy I was referring to. His name is Gabriel Aubry- he's a model.

I doubt it...even if I was built like Brad Pitt in Fight Club (rather than Jay from the Kevin Smith flicks) I'd probably be Tyler Durden.
    Wait, do you seriously not think that actors are portraying characteristics that they don't possess themselves when they are in films?

Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    Wait, do you seriously not think that actors are portraying characteristics that they don't possess themselves when they are in films?
    Wait! What?

Actors lose weight, gain weight, buff up, slim down, etc all the time for roles. I was specifically referring to Brad Pitt's body in Fight Club. Now I sound really gay.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast