Thread: Walter Jones discusses 9/11 report on MSNBC

Walter Jones discusses 9/11 report on MSNBC

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I want to see the fully redacted info/evidence transcripts from both W. Bush and Dick Cheney

Paul Wolfowitz... laughing at the farce of a paultry $14 Million, highly redacted coverup commission

http://www.warcriminalswatch.org/ind...paul-wolfowitz
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 09-17-2014 at 04:15 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

i hope someone keeps pounding away at getting as much redacted, or classified info on this bull$#@! as much as possible....

keeps at it Jones/Lynch....thumbs up.....so far.

If/when released will be like Obama birth certificate falsified.

The media still saying 19 hijackers coming from certain countries? As soon as that poster with 19 names and faces was made public, people started contacting media sources to say - hey, I am on the poster, but not dead from crashing a plane, I am right over here. Seven, in all, are still walking around holding down jobs, including the one whose passport was supposed the only thing that survived the WTC crash. That's 19 including 7 surely misidentified.

bump. This needs to stay right in our faces. When I hear Bush in that video justifying why those pages were left classified I get sick to my stomach.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obama bowing to the House of Saud, business partners of the House of Bush.

Everyone should be shouting out loud for the insanity of our official Gov position of creating more armed Islamic "moderate" rebels inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

FWIW, I told my Congressmen directly this is unacceptable.

I'm confident if Rand followed Rep Walter Jones viewpoints, honest fights etc.. he would be the President in 2016.

"Lies and deceptions resist and obstruct investigation, TRUTH welcomes it."

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    I'm confident if Rand followed Rep Walter Jones viewpoints, honest fights etc.. he would be the President in 2016.
    Walter Jones would be an interesting VP choice for Rand. In fact I can't think of anyone I'd rather be selected. Sure that ticket won't get the big bucks, but at some point Rand has gotta make the decision to either choose who the donors want or choose who would actually be a good choice.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Walter Jones has firmly raised the banner of the US citizen

Rand raises it from time to time, but special interest seem to claim him.
    Last edited by vita3; 10-28-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Walter Jones would be an interesting VP choice for Rand. In fact I can't think of anyone I'd rather be selected. Sure that ticket won't get the big bucks, but at some point Rand has gotta make the decision to either choose who the donors want or choose who would actually be a good choice.
    Donors are going to want a ticket that is viable in the general election. So that means teaming Rand (if he got that far) with a moderate/centrist.

And seeing as how Rand's strategy this entire time has been going along to get along, he's not all of a sudden going to make a principled move by selecting Jones.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NIU Students for Liberty View Post
    Donors are going to want a ticket that is viable in the general election. So that means teaming Rand (if he got that far) with a moderate/centrist.

And seeing as how Rand's strategy this entire time has been going along to get along, he's not all of a sudden going to make a principled move by selecting Jones.
    Jones could be very electable unlike someone like Amash. Jones has a compelling story about how he woke up to the neocons, and is actually moderate on fiscal issues that the Dems love to demagogue. If Rand wants to pick someone who will send the message to the public that he is not just another Republican, Jones would be perfect.

The problem is the donor angle, but considering how short the list is of potential VP candidates who haven't been on record trying to out-hawk Obama, he may very well not have many options. Rand will almost definitely be running to the dove side of the Dem candidate and he isn't going to choose a hawk to do this. You're either going to end up with a blank slate governator like Susana Martinez (Hey she's Mexican, never mind accomplishing anything), or someone who believes in some level of non-interventionism like Gary Johnson or Walter Jones. And every month, blank slates come out as hawks, eliminating themselves from consideration.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.