Thread: Liam Neeson isn't a fan of firearms

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Liam Neeson isn't a fan of firearms

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lliam Neeson has his head up his butt.

I wonder if he employs an armed bodyguard?

"Neeson, 62, became an American citizen five years ago and lives in New York City."
    He lives in the right place then. A prison city populated by disarmed kneelers.

He's "terrified"? LOL, he should be, just not from gun owners.

I wonder if he would be willing to put up a "Gun Free Zone" sign outside whatever $#@!hole he lives at.
    An actor. He reads lines that others have written and does so convincingly. Thinking is optional.

“I am totally for gun control in the US.
    Thanks for your input Liam. Now go home to Ireland and never come back, you friggin' hypocrite.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Typical. Action movie star who hates guns despite playing characters who solve their problems with guns.

And yes, our Founding Fathers are certainly turning over in their graves in embarrassment... but it's not over this silly Second Amendment debate. It's the fact that we're having this debate at all when our entire country is a corrupt morass strangling us with barbed wire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

It's a shame, since Liam Neeson had always been entertaining.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He has no problem getting rich off guns and the image of guns though.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

So why should one give a flying fk what Liam says?

This man's most defining role was Schindler - dude, did you learn anything in that role?

Of course, the opinion from a man who makes his living pretending. I think he may need a better work/life balance. Like so many actors, its possible he is letting his occupation spill over into his reality. It might be good for him to think about why he's able to make such a living while pretending to tote around firearms - Liam, how is it that you get paid? What has to happen, and why is there so much money involved there?

To the point - I disagree with him on this matter of firearms. I think every teacher who wishes to be armed, should be armed. In fact, teachers are no different than any other citizen in this regard.

I realize its his opinion - he's certainly entitled to it. Still, I dont see Liam as being in touch with normal, every day people. He might do better sticking with pretending, and spare me his opinions on whether I should have access to firearms. Then again, if he was really serious about gun violence, he'd probably be more credible if he refused to act in any movies where violence is present.

Meh... another actor that thinks they have answers for the rest of us. Like Matt Damon, advocating public schools for the rest of us while sending his own kids to private schools. Thanks, but no thanks.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Time to boycott his movies. I guess he learned nothing from the history of Michael Collins.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I never liked his acting and most of his movies were, at best, average.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Time to boycott his movies. I guess he learned nothing from the history of Michael Collins.
    I love Michael Collins. Can't say I am surprised to hear this about Liam though, almost everyone in Hollywood is Liberal. Mel Gibson, Bruce Willis, Clint Eastwood and a few others are the exceptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    This man's most defining role was Schindler - dude, did you learn anything in that role?
    I had no idea who this dip$#@! was until you said that.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Correction: Liam Neeson isn't a fan of you having firearms.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Correction: Liam Neeson isn't a fan of you having firearms.
    Correction: I am no long a fan of Liam Neeson.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"