Thread: Shock Pew Research Poll: American Jews prefer Muslims over Evangelicals

Shock Pew Research Poll: American Jews prefer Muslims over Evangelicals

This if true got to be not great news for Mike Huckabee, Pastor Hagee, Rafael Cruz and other christion zionists in the US market:

Shock Pew Research Poll: American Jews prefer Muslims over Evangelicals

According to Pew Research, Evangelical support for Jews is very high. However the feeling is not mutual. While 69% of white evangelicals say they have a favorable view of Jews, only 34% of Jews say they have a favorable view of Evangelicals.

The righteous anger toward Ted Cruz

By Jordan Brunner
    September 15, 2014 at 7:45 pm

Sen. Ted Cruz isn’t helping us move forward in our foreign relations. If anything, he is moving us backwards. Recently, the fiery Republican from Texas attended a posh gala that was organized around the plight of Middle Eastern Christians. Cruz made the comment that “Christians have no greater ally than Israel.” He was then booed off stage.
    Perhaps this was justified; in fact, this might be the most misguided comment that Ted Cruz has ever made, which is really saying something. It demonstrates his lack of knowledge about Israel and its situation in the Middle East. He was trying to defend Israel and support the beleaguered Middle Eastern Christians in the countries of Iraq and Syria. For that, I laud him, especially since I am an American Jew myself. However, he went about it the wrong way by concentrating on religion.
    So why were the Christians in that audience so angry? After all, Christians are some of the staunchest supporters of both Jews and Israel. Here’s why: These Christians know that Ted Cruz didn’t know what he was talking about. First of all, even among American Jews, Muslims are preferred to Christians according to a poll by the Pew Foundation.

http://www.statepress.com/2014/09/15...ward-ted-cruz/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like most of the Muslims I've met more than most of the Evangelicals I've met, too. They seem to be much nicer and friendlier people.

Not shocking.

NYC, LA, Miami.

If you were to poll gentiles who happened to be liberal coastal elites- you'd likely get a similar result.

The Jewish/Christian Zionist alliance is as strong as ever. This poll won't change that.

The video has been censored. I never saw hateful comments on there. Trying to talk to family and friends who support Israel is a very frustrating thing for me. If they wan't to kill innocent women and children, what can I do about it? They have made up their mind. What I $#@!ing hate is that if I want to work at a job that interests me and pays my bills, I have to support this insanity. Why do Christians in the US overwhelmingly support Israel when the people of Israel overwhelmingly hate them? It is like battered girlfriend syndrome.

Why do I hate the zionists? This is from the same playlist, but it sums it up. I don't support killing of innocent people, but I am forced to by the US government.

Last edited by liberty2897; 09-16-2014 at 11:09 PM.

The place of Jews in the evangelical worldview is not a comfortable nor enviable one, no matter how honored a place it may be from the point of view of the evangelicals.

I rarely trust polls. It seems to me that time and time again, that they are put out there to form opinion, rather than to inform. And to cause division.

Was there any good reason not to post a link to the story, OP?

http://topconservativenews.com/2014/...-evangelicals/

I think I prefer American Muslims (not Middle Eastern) over Evangelicals too. All the Muslims I've met have been nothing but great people. The warvangelicals, on the other hand, usually always want to bomb people, and obsess over Israel because of some nasty Christian apocalyptic theology.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I do not think I even know any Evangelicals .

I think most americans are just godless commies .