Thread: Texas Cops Roast Another K9, "Forgetting" It Inside Hot Vehicle

Texas Cops Roast Another K9, "Forgetting" It Inside Hot Vehicle

I did a search, I don't think this has been posted, but this happens so often now hard to keep it all straight. I'll bet if they made these officers start paying restitution for the property destroyed this sort of thing would stop happening.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/ma...l-car/28074902

Madisonville police K-9 found dead in back of patrol car
    Author: Amber Willis, News Producer
    Published On: Sep 15 2014 06:31:10 PM CDT

MADISONVILLE, Texas -

The Madisonville Police Department is asking the Texas Rangers to investigate the death of a police dog.

K-9 "Baron", a Belgian Malinois and two-year veteran of the department, was found dead in the back of a K-9 patrol vehicle on Sept. 12.

Baron was transported to Texas A&M University School of Veterinary Medicine Pathology Department for an autopsy.
    Quick Clicks

"K-9 Baron was a symbol of success and prestige for the Madisonville Police Department as well as our community and will be truly missed," the Madisonville Police Department said in a statement. "Policies and procedures are being reviewed to see what we can do to prevent incidents such as this from taking place in the future."

Madisonville police are currently investigating the death of Baron, but want the Texas Rangers to conduct an independent investigation.

The officer involved has been removed from his current assignment and has been reassigned to administrative duties pending the outcome of the investigation.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Every attack on an officer of the law is an attack on our state, our country and civilized society," Corbett said in a statement. "The incident in Blooming Grove shows, once again, that our first responders face constant danger in order that the rest of us may live in peace and safety."
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Surely the murder of this K9 officer will be charged and convicted. Hopefully the prosecutor won't be willing to settle for plea bargaining down to a charge of animal cruelty.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

SEC. 42.09. CRUELTY TO ANIMALS

(A) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:
    (1) tortures or seriously overworks animals;
    (2) fails unreasonably to provide necessary food, SHELTER or care;
    (3) abandons unreasonably an animal in his custody;
    (4) transports or confines an animal in a cruel manner;
    (5) kills, injures, or administers poison to an animal belonging to
    another without legal authority or the owner's effective consent;
    (6) cause one animal to fight another;
    (7) uses a live animal as a lure in dog race training or in dog coursing;
    (8) horse tripping

(A) Any individual adjudged guilty of a Class A misdemeanor shall be punished by:
    (1) a fine not to exceed $4,000.00;
    (2) confinement in jail for a term not to exceed one year;
    (3) BOTH such fine and imprisonment.
    State law: http://www.adoptabeagle.org/CrueltyLaws.html

Madisonville PD Needs Help Prosecuting Owner After Abandoned Horse Dies (Video)
    A horse that was found Saturday, tied to a tree in the woods, has died.

Someone left the horse there with no food or water.

Police need your help to catch the person responsible
    We’re really trying to prosecute this case because everyone hates to see animals and especially horses in that bad of a condition,” said Stubblefield.
    http://www.habitatforhorses.org/madi...se-dies-video/
    Last edited by phill4paul; 09-16-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Great to see that stubblefield is on the job. Sounds like his work should be much easier in this case, since the evidence against the murderer of this K9 officer is overwhelming.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Will there be a "line of duty" funeral for K-9 Baron?

Animal cruelty + murder of a cop? Charges?

nah.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Will there be a "line of duty" funeral for K-9 Baron?
    Nah. After the necropsy was performed (at more expense to the productive class) I'm sure Baron's carcass was dumped like a sack of garbage in with the other dogs waiting to be incinerated at the nearest kill shelter.

Only K9s killed by mundanes are considered "Heroes" , and only mundanes can be held accountable for harming a K9.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    Nah. After the necropsy was performed (at more expense to the productive class) I'm sure Baron's carcass was dumped like a sack of garbage in with the other dogs waiting to be incinerated at the nearest kill shelter.

Only K9s killed by mundanes are considered "Heroes" , and only mundanes can be held accountable for harming a K9.

Bingo.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Maybe if those "forgetful" Texas cops got locked in a sealed car for a few hours, with the engine off, it would help them to "remember" in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post

The punishment will be swift!

Roast them all for all I give a crap , any SOB lets one of those biters loose on me , I would declare war on the entire county govt. that $#@! is immoral.Godless .So they must have no souls and I would not even have to bother asking forgiveness . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Roast them all for all I give a crap , any SOB lets one of those biters loose on me , I would declare war on the entire county govt. that $#@! is immoral.Godless .So they must have no souls and I would not even have to bother asking forgiveness . LOL
    I'd rather they roasted the pigs that use and abuse these animals.

It's ultimately the responsibility of the K9 handler when these living, breathing weapons are let loose on people. And when they use drug dogs to get false "hits."

Easy to say "oh, the animal got out of control" when really that is what it's trained to do , with the handler's approval (the dog knows it may be beaten to death if it doesn't obey).

It should be considered cruel and unusual punishment to unleash a K9 on anybody, and their use for that should be declared unconstitutional (it's really just a a form of street justice that cops can inflict and then say "ooops, sorry 'bout that, bad dog").
    Last edited by SeanTX; 09-17-2014 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post
    Animal cruelty + murder of a cop? Charges?

nah.
    police are immune to laws, laws are only meant for mundanes like me and you

EDIT: maybe they could charge whatever person the cop was speaking to at the time with the murder? I mean, he obviously caused the officer to be distracted and killed the dog because of it.
    Last edited by squarepusher; 09-17-2014 at 12:03 AM.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

That dog was a diabetic!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."