Thread: Video Truth in Media: Feds Say Cannabis Is Not Medicine While Holding The Patent on Cannabis

Angry Video Truth in Media: Feds Say Cannabis Is Not Medicine While Holding The Patent on Cannabis

Truth in Media: Feds Say Cannabis Is Not Medicine While Holding The Patent on Cannabis as Medicine

Link: http://benswann.com/truth-in-media-f...s-as-medicine/
    Contribute to the Truth In Media Project: http://benswann.com/contribute/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Subs to watch later. Vid is stalling on my phone.

I've always wondered about that incongruity. Seems their patents should be revoked due to the monopolistic manner in which they stole it for themselves! And is it really legitimate to let any human patent a plant that naturally grew wild and I can process in my kitchen? May as well patent vegetables.

Ah well... add that to the list of corrections I will be expecting from a Rand Paul presidency.

I guess Willow Bark isnt medicine either since its natural. Neither is alcohol in ALL of its various forms, not just the stuff we get drunk on. What does qualify as medicine is either magic pills or flesh cutting.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

There will be a follow up to this episode. Ben will be digging more into the patent issue.

A bit more clarity on the patent:
    http://www.leafscience.com/2014/07/2...ent-marijuana/

It is easy to think of the patent as a patent on marijuana itself. However, this would be inaccurate, since the patent actually covers non-psychoactive cannabinoids (both synthetic and natural), meaning those that don’t cause a high.

The patent also covers only a specific application of these cannabinoids and not the production or use of marijuana and cannabinoids overall.
    The government’s patent does not cover THC, the main ingredient in marijuana. On the other hand, cannabidiol (CBD) is specifically mentioned as an example of a cannabinoid that is covered. The patent describes CBD and other non-psychoactive cannabinoids as superior when taken in higher doses.
    More at link.

...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"