Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gabby Giffords: We need gun control to protect the Precious Women

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Gabby Giffords: We need gun control to protect the Precious Women

The enemies of civilization are pounding at the door once again with a predictable plea. The reason usually involves a vulnerable minority class, women or children. Those 3 are interchangeable when they come for your rights.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...men-s-Sake-Now
    Last edited by AuH20; 09-16-2014 at 09:05 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gun Control only succeeds in keeping guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

It does exactly jack $#@! for anyone else willing to break the law to begin with. Yet, the rephrasing of the law abiding citizen to "children" or "precious women" are just excuses for them to hide behind and validate their immorality to themselves. We know they really dont give a $#@! about us.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

She wants a more stringent VAWA, one that expands gun control beyond marriage and into dating relationships. This would include new gun control laws for boyfriends, "partners," etc.
    Well, look at that. Why yes, let's expand government even further into dating too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

So, what the $#@! is it?

Are females frail flowers in need of protection, or just as capable of bad assery as any man?

Or just portrayed and used as whatever image the social controllers need and want at any given time.

So, what the $#@! is it?

Are females frail flowers in need of protection, or just as capable of bad assery as any man?

Or just portrayed and used as whatever image the social controllers need and want at any given time.

Hillary/Gabby 2016!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So, what the $#@! is it?

Yes - a reflection of the same society that wants women soldiers to attend Ranger school because they can kick North Korea's butt, but can't go pee by themselves because of the fear of being gang raped.
    Last edited by Pericles; 09-17-2014 at 10:39 AM.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

What they really want is a disarmed populus that they can hide behind as an excuse. Children shouldnt have guns, so they hide behind children. Doesnt matter that not giving children guns is a matter of responsibility and shouldnt really be deemed illegal, just not enough sense of when to use or not to use it. Kind of like not letting 8 year olds drive cars. But just the fact that kids dont normally have guns is all the reason to hide behind those people as an excuse. Convince the world that women shouldnt have guns and they'll hide behind them as well. If some other group (literally ANY group) were well known for not having guns, they'd be just as quick to throw them out front "but we need to protect the Amish from all those bad people with guns". Now replace Amish with ANY group and it can still apply.

The second thing that is happening here is that Citizen Gun Owners are being painted as evil criminals who use their guns for nefarious purposes they scheme up in their hollowed out dormant volcanos while pointing their out-turned pinky fingers to their mouths demanding "one meeelion dooooollarz". Just like any time the MSM rarely mentioned Ron Pauls name during the elections, he was demonized, just like Citizen Gun Owners.

Now lets be perfectly clear.

GUN CONTROL IS NOT ABOUT LIMITING GUNS. IT IS ABOUT LIMITING NON GOVERNMNET GUNS.

Why does DHS need a BILLION rounds of Armor Piercing Rounds? Its not like they are trying to prop up the ammunition businesses. Why does the Post Office need to be armed? Why not just say $#@! It and give IRS agents that stay in the office all day guns? Give Social Workers guns too! Give everyone in Govt a $#@!ing gun, and just ignore the 2nd Amendment!

The 2nd Amendment was NOT created to enable people to commit armed robbery.

These dumb mother $#@!ers in office fail to get it through their thick heads that all their nanny stateism only deprives responsible people of their ability to defend themselves against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Domestic meaning the common street thug, so not exactly pointing the finger at Govt here, but the 2nd was also intended to arm the citizens against excessive Govt abuses as well. Such as being tazed for being in a diabetic coma or shot to death for being deaf. The 2nd Amendment enables the people to always have the last say so in our ability to hold Govt accountable for their actions. Ferguson. Was that cop charged with a crime? How about Rodney King? We have absolutely no shortage of Zero Accountability for Govt abuses.

These dumb mother $#@!ers in office also fail to understand the simple minds of criminals. Criminals do not give a $#@! if they are told something is illegal or not. They could give two squirts of piss, and Im only saying that because AF thinks its funny! Criminals are gonna do what they do until they get caught, and even then, they wont stop. Youre black and a felon, therefore you can not legally buy a gun. Regardless of race, if a person is considered a felon, no soup for you! But lets look at how serious the offenses are. Smokin a joint. At home. Not driving. FELONY. Resident of a state where pot is legal? Might as well be a FELON. No soup for any of you $#@!ers either. Now lets take the real hardened criminal. Tell them that walking and texting is now highly illegal. They arent gonna give a $#@!, theyre gonna do it anyway. Tell them they cant buy a gun and they go STEAL a gun. Make buying Ammo illegal if youre a felon and they will just STEAL that $#@! too! Or get it on the Black Market. And where does the Black Market for guns come from to begin with? Because Govt created it by trying to make something illegal.

Now Gabby was shot in the head and does have some literal brain damage (IIRC) so I can see her being confused about many things. However, if it is beyond her ability to stand trial, what makes anyone think she is competent enough to PASS LAWS?

Regardless, Govt would hide behind Stephen Hawking if you gave them the chance. Stephen Hawking lacks the physical ability to pull a trigger. Therefore all these gun laws might as well be passed to protect him. Hide behind Stephen Hawking. This just shows how much courage these politicians have. They constantly accuse us of being Conspiracy Theorists. Yet, their behavior could be easily classified as that of Group Paranoia, a.k.a. Mass Hysteria. Notice how Holder is constantly warning against Homegrown Terrorists, yet he does everything in his power to create these criminals at home. All these supposed laws that are supposed to make us safer only end up in achieving the exact opposite result. Gun Laws make people LESS SAFE because they deprive the common man of his ability to defend himself, while at the same time creating Black Markets, Fast and Furious (giving guns to known criminals basically), and arming the thugs and thieves so they have consequences they can use as an excuse to pass even more laws. How is it in areas where gun laws have been relaxed that we end up with LESS CRIME? Maybe its because criminals have half a functional brain and conclude "better not try to rob him, I know he has a gun and he will use it". Or places where citizens are required to be armed? A very small handful of counties, or a better example, Switzerland during WWII. How many armed robberies happen there?

These copsucking politicians have gone out of their rabid-assed minds collectively. They are Leaders that do not think for themselves. They are there as disposable figureheads to maintain the Illusion of Democratic Traits of Govt. They are bought and sold, and sell us as if we are their human property to give. They let Corporations and the Industrial Complexes (Military, Prison, Education, etc) write the laws, their job is that of Sales. Sell it to the other copsuckers. Offer kickbacks to those who support or sponsor the Corporate Legislatuion. They have flat out handed the keys over to the very groups of people that our Constitution and Bill of Rights were supposed to protect us from. Until both the falsely elected leaders and Corporate Warmongers realize they need to respect the people, there will be no change.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b6141f888c061a5591db7404aa8cf27d2163d270fe352caa30ee28fa32515b8a.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	153.4 KB 
ID:	3094
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

#YesArmAllWomen

Good stuff, Damian. I'd rep you but I'm outta...
    Last edited by Lucille; 09-16-2014 at 02:46 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    #YesArmAllWomen

Good stuff, Damian. I'd rep you but I'm outta...
    Covered.
    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

She's a brain-damaged pawn. And anyone who uses her for their stupid cause should be shot.

Politicians and Government, always...

Grouping people

Categorizing people

Differences in people

Dividing People
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    That should be "Stand in Front of Me."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I used to be pro gun control, but I have changed my mind on the issue.

I am still not comfortable with guns being so easily accessible to every degenerate criminal, nor do I like the idea of stupid people owning guns- how many times do you hear of some kid finding his fathers handgun (used for protection) and blowing his or his little sisters brains out? I hate stories like that.

However, there are just far too many violent animals prowling the streets in this country, I can't fault people for wanting some form of protection.
    Last edited by pessimist; 09-16-2014 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    I used to be pro gun control, but I have changed my mind on the issue.

I am still not comfortable with guns being so easily accessible to every degenerate criminal, nor do I like the idea of stupid people owning guns- how many times do you hear of some kid finding his fathers handgun (used for protection) and blowing his or his little sisters brains out? I hate stories like that.

However, there is just far too many violent animals prowling the streets in this country, I can't fault people for wanting some form of protection.
    And the MSM never reports on all the crimes (many time potentially violent crimes) prevented by firearms owners.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    And the MSM never reports on all the crimes (many time potentially violent crimes) prevented by firearms owners.
    Oh I know they prevent a lot. That is one of the reasons I changed my opinion.

So how many cases are there of a kid "blowing his or his little sisters brains out?" I'd bet it is insignificant to the amount of gun owners in this country. I'd also bet more kids die in schools, homes and cars, etc.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

you sound like a woman.

if you are having problems with "gun control" use both hands..

we have plenty of girls around here to help you.
    Last edited by HVACTech; 09-16-2014 at 09:08 PM.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

This doesn't even make sense. Men are physically stronger than women. Why would a man need a weapon beyond their fists if their intent was to inflict harm on a woman? What a dufus.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    So how many cases are there of a kid "blowing his or his little sisters brains out?" I'd bet it is insignificant to the amount of gun owners in this country. I'd also bet more kids die in schools, homes and cars, etc.
    There's a whole lot of dumb gun owners was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    you sound like a woman.

if you are having problems with "gun control" use both hands..

we have plenty of girls around here to help you.
    Maybe it's low testosterone, not getting enough whippings as a child, or perhaps I didn't smash enough beer bottles over my head at parties in college, but I have no clue what this post was supposed to mean.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    wait! I had to log back in to ask:

was that a euphemism for masturbation or something? I can't think. I need sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple View Post
    This doesn't even make sense. Men are physically stronger than women. Why would a man need a weapon beyond their fists if their intent was to inflict harm on a woman? What a dufus.
    I am not sure what this has to do with this tread, but...
    Some men are stronger than other men. Whether it adrenaline, drugs or desire, a "weaker" person can over power someone bigger than then them.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

There's a whole lot of dumb gun owners was my point.
    And there are a whole lot of dumb people...period, that's my point. No sense in trying to regulate that. Most of them call themselves law makers, politicians.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I am still not comfortable with guns being so easily accessible to every degenerate criminal, nor do I like the idea of stupid people owning guns
    Glad to hear you're on board with abolishing the constabulary, then.

how many times do you hear of some kid finding his fathers handgun (used for protection) and blowing his or his little sisters brains out? I hate stories like that.
    Well, the thing about those stories is that they're stories.
    John Lott showed - using the actual numbers - that little children are statistically more likely to die by drowning in a 5 gallon joint compound bucket than they are to die in a firearms accident.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Ban joint compound!

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

THOUGHT CRIME!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast