Thread: Game Changing Ben Swann Marijuana Activism Video Info

Game Changing Ben Swann Marijuana Activism Video Info

From Ron Noyes - “So I've seen the new episode coming out this Tuesday by Ben Swann and it is truly game changing. Launching Tuesday, September 16th, let's ENSURE this goes viral. Want to help? Invite your friends to this event - https://www.facebook.com/events/760039847394248/ - and ask message a few to invite theirs and remember it's all about the invitations sent out and informing individuals about the government meddling in patient care. Tuesday will be huge. Who is onboard?
    Let's do this!”

Watch the trailer here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a0OGtKaWXc

For Liberty!
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is personal for me. I know someone with crones. The medicine that person was taking is no longer working. The alternative medicine has a risk of causing fatal and incurable cancer. He found out about a study in Israel where medical marijuana has shown promise. He lives in a state where it's legal. But why isn't it legal everywhere? Why does the FDA allow drugs like Zoloft which have known side effects of making someone homicidal or suicidal, but not allow for medical marijuana?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Why does the FDA allow drugs like Zoloft which have known side effects of making someone homicidal or suicidal, but not allow for medical marijuana?
    Answer:
    Money
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Question:
    Who owns Marijuana?

A. Pfizer
    B. Eli Lilly
    C. Merck & Co
    D. GlaxoSmithKline
    E. No pharmaceutical lobbyist
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Question:
    Who owns Marijuana?

A. Pfizer
    B. Eli Lilly
    C. Merck & Co
    D. GlaxoSmithKline
    E. No pharmaceutical lobbyist
    I think it's only a matter of time before monsanto or one of the above manages to GMO it, then it'll become legal real quick.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Why does the FDA allow drugs like Zoloft which have known side effects of making someone homicidal or suicidal, but not allow for medical marijuana?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Answer:
    Money
    Money, you say? Not as a primary proximate goal, but only as a secondary, very-nice-to-have fringe benefit. Power is the primary motivator here and getting people all nice and soma'd up is one of the most effective avenues to cultivating it.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    I think it's only a matter of time before monsanto or one of the above manages to GMO it, then it'll become legal real quick.
    ...having retained and maybe even greatly augmented the inebriating effects, perhaps with elements of sedation added while largely attenuating or even eliminating the positive medical and nutritive aspects. In such a case, it would become universally available, perhaps addictive, and stands to serve Themme well as a means of relieving a sufficient proportion of the population of their desire to give a tinker's damn about anything, so long as their high is available.

And when Theye need a little help from their friends in response to some small niche population of unrulies, Theye can by various means cause the right local population of Gammas to be denied their soma, causing endless agitation, blame it on the "trouble makers" and let nature take its course. Who needs large shows of formal, armed, and uniformed government force when one can simply let the crazies go into spey fury from withdrawal? Just point them in the right direction and the job gets done. The worst that happens is a buttload of Gammas are killed, which is really no loss at all, given they probably reproduce like... well, Gammas, meaning there are plenty more where those came from.

Were I seeking a king's dominion over a people in this modern world, I would take this route. To have such control over a drug-addled mass is a tyrant's wettest of dreams and our current state of technology is either at or very close to that capability. I can easily see terrors no generation prior to ours could have regarded as even remotely achievable. But now... Brave New World. It's here... now or very soon, and arrives at the door with a gentle whisper and a kind, smiling face. It puts the common man immediately at ease and offers to lift his burdens. And he accepts gratefully.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

The whole video is out now:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuX9y0hiqWE

Very thought provoking. Not the direction I was expecting it to go...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I learned some things from the video. I wasn't surprised but it was news to me about the government's two-faced actions on the matter.