Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood Actress Detained and Roughed Up By LAPD After Being "Mistaken" For a Prostitute

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 56ktarget View Post
    Ever notice how most bad rulings these days are 5-4?
    Ever notice how most rulings are 5-4 because they vote based on politics rather than being honest, non-partisan and impartial?

The Supreme Court is just a tool for the Republicans and Democrats to further their grabs for power.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, it has been that way for over three decades. The difference is, when Sandra Day O'Connor was on that bench she'd vote with the big R faction when the big D faction wanted to screw us (which was about half the time) and she'd vote with the big D faction about half the time. Now the one or two swing voters never fail to vote to screw us.

Reagan didn't do much right, but appointing Sandra Day O'Connor was a big help in slowing the slide to the despicable state the country's in now. You miss out on important things like that when you're too brainwashed to see past those big Ds and Rs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I really wish there was a true political division in this country but there isn't. It's as real as wrestling. Take for example, when Bush and the republicans held Congress? What happened? The status quo happened, proving that Quigley's revelations are most likely true.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Prostitutes kiss people?

There goes another myth...
    Sometimes they do...or so I've heard...
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

"As I was sitting in the back of the police car, I remembered the countless times my father came home frustrated or humiliated by the cops when he had done nothing wrong, " she wrote in the post.

"I felt his shame, his anger, and my own feelings of frustration for existing in a world where I have allowed myself to believe that “authority figures” could control my BEING… my ability to BE!!!!!!!
    This is it, in a nutshell.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

And now... the rest of the story:

Django Unchained actress who claimed she was harassed by LAPD officers for kissing her white boyfriend was actually having sex with him in car, reveal witnesses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cism-rant.html

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Or worse:

Wow! Didn't know that.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post

Django Unchained actress who claimed she was harassed by LAPD officers for kissing her white boyfriend was actually having sex with him in car, reveal witnesses

Don't you mean "allege witnesses"? There was a witness that said the man that got shot in Walmart was brandishing an assault rifle when all it was was a BB gun. And since when are you required to carry ID when you aren't driving? "I have a right to ask for your ID". Response to officer "Well I have a right not to carry ID when I'm not driv ing."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dont fk with the privileged class.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

"Upon further investigation it was determined that no crime had been committed. Ms. Watts and her companion were subsequently released,' police said. "

I think someone just called the cops just cause. anyway, contempt of cop...

Watts: (sobbing) I don’t understand how we live in a free country where I’m at a parking lot making out with my boyfriend and I get arrested just because somebody called the cops. I don’t understand how we live in a free country where cops can put you in handcuffs… for nothing.
    Sgt. Parker: (speaking to someone in background) Stay here, I’d be careful… A little emotional.
    Sgt. Parker (to Watts): What’s your first name? Why do you think you’re in handcuffs? Do you think we put you in handcuffs or you did?
    Watts: I put myself in handcuffs?
    Sgt. Parker: Who do you think put yourself in handcuffs? Who do you think put you in handcuffs?
    Watts: I think that this officer right here put me handcuffs because…
    Sgt. Parker No, I think you did the minute you left the scene.
    Watts: Yes, because I was being treated as a criminal before I even did anything.
    Sgt. Parker: I’m sorry, do you… do you see the gentleman here in handcuffs? Is the gentleman here in handcuffs before you? No, he’s not.
    Watts: Do you think that I’m stupid?
    Sgt. Parker: I don’t think you’re stupid at all
    Watts: What’s your first name Officer Parker?
    Sgt. Parker: My name is Sergeant Parker and that’s all you need to know.
    Watts: Why do you need to know my first name but I don’t need to know your first name?
    Sgt. Parker Because I need to identify you as a source of a radio call
    Watts: So I think I’d like to identify you to my publicist, what’s your first name?
    Sgt. Parker: Now you see why you’re in handcuffs?
    Watts: Why because you’re afraid of the news getting out about you arresting someone who’s innocent, who was making out with her boyfriend?
    Sgt. Parker: I’ve been on the news many times.
    Watts: Awesome.
    Second officer: Ma’am, I explained to you over there why you’re in handcuffs
    Watrts: Because you asked me to turn around and face the wall and I did.
    Second officer: When you left my supervisor when he told you stay…
    Watts: Did he tell me to stay or did I say I am walking away and I was talking to my dad? Did you hear him tell me to stay here?
    Sgt. Parker: You can’t walk away ma’am
    Second officer: He didn’t say anything to you as you walked away…
    Watts: You didn’t say anything to me as I was walking away.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

You can thank the conservative justices on the Supreme Court for the growing power of the police.
    CONservative = Commie lite

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Rich ain't it? I read that and was thinking is this seriously the conversation that occurred? Privileged class indeed they consider of themselves...
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Ofc, the ID would not show if a girl is a prostitute but it could show if she is a repeat offender. I know this from the time I used to watch cops. The police would routinely ran the names of girls that they detain on their database and just about every time, their name show up on their database as repeat offenders. So someone refusing to show ID could be interpreted as the girls trying to prevent the cops from confirming their suspicion
    Which would make more sense if there weren't that pesky self-incrimination thing somewhere in some old, dusty document :>
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

"Upon further investigation it was determined that no crime had been committed. Ms. Watts and her companion were subsequently released,' police said. "

Get in line, worker.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	worker-march2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	3093

loveshiscountry

Witnesses told police they were watching her and her boyfriend have sex in the passenger seat with the door open.
    One eyewitness said the man was sitting in the seat while she was straddling him, in plain sight of everyone around them.
    'A Caucasian guy in a business suit comes downstairs and says, "Can you guys stop putting on a show? I have people who are trying to work up there",'

"A Caucasian guy", nice

The kicker may be the "putting on a show". Both probably had their clothes on.
    Publicity maybe?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I literally just had one of my "friends" post this comment on Fedbook about that:

Needless to say, they're not my friend anymore. I literally almost lost my mind with the pure idiocy of it all. Nobody can think anymore. They're all freaking robots who think it's perfectly okay if an officer wants to strip you down naked in the middle of the street then taze you if you don't do it. It's completely psycho.
    99%

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    WALKING
    WHILE
    BLACK
    Not Swinging From A Piano Wire Noose While Black

It is so ridiculous at this point, I cannot help but get a sensation of the surreal similar to that while watching "Brazil".

All I can say is that if this bitch starts coming apart on a national scale, cops are going to start wishing they had chosen another profession, like child-molester or drug lord because I think they will be piecemeal turned into a very endangered species. People are fed up with them and when "law and order" takes a vacation I suspect there will be an awful lot of payback coming down the various pikes, coast to coast.

I, for one, will not be expending any energy shedding tears.

You made the bed, now lie in it.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    I hope she recovers from the emotional damage from that encounter with the state's agents.

Mr. and Mrs. Watts should consider joining these RP Forums and explore just how much deeper the tyranny-by-the-state rabbit hole goes...
    Nah, most people just are not up to staring down that bottomless black hole. That's not for the weak, and Joe Meaner is most definitely weak... mostly by choice.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    I actually never had black or hispanic or asian or arab girlfriend
    You haven't missed anything, save the experience. Dated a black girl awhile - meh... nothing to write home about. Then there was Sophia... toasty little Puerto Rican number whom I loved dearly ( sophiaramos.com - she's a singer and damned good). Had Japanese, Chinese, and Philipino gfs. Married to a half-Indian/half-Chinese girl, who is the best wife in the world, no joke.

I only ever went out with white chicks, but not by choice- they just 'happened'. For some reason, I'm attracted to arty intellectual women who tend to be moody, bicurious, and progressive.
    Perhaps your tastes need some tuning... at least on that "progressive" thing. I cannot "be" with such women. They are humorless, narrow-minded in the extreme, and choose with vise-like shutness to hold the most freakishly stupid world views and opinions imaginable. Half the time I don't even want to be in the same room with them, especially if for some incomprehensible reason they decide they have cause to open their mouths for any reason other than putting my considerable part into it. The noises that issue from such, erm... "women" can take the paint off any wall you care to name, even those with none on them. Their speak reduces the power of the Medusa to pale mercy. In fact, any sensible man soon finds himself praying to be turned to stone just to end the agony of having to hear another word from these shrieking clarions of brain-boiling stoopidity.

'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    I should clarify: I meant I shouldn't have singled out race- we are all human.
    Obama: Sub-human.
    Hillary: Sub-human.
    Nancy: Sub-human.
    And so on down the line.

Just because they vaguely seem human, it does not follow that they are. Would you label a mannikin "human"?

After hearing the audio, all sympathy is gone. Take her away, officer. What a brat.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    After hearing the audio, all sympathy is gone. Take her away, officer. What a brat.
    Pfft. Being a brat when being unlawfully detained with no probable cause is everyone's right as an American.

So it boils down to the fact that they were having some exhibitionist sex in public, and people were complaining, even asking them to stop before calling the Police. She tried to get out of it by playing the race and fame cards.

'Django Unchained' Actress -- Cops: After Car Sex She Pulls Race, Fame Card (POLICE AUDIO)
    'Django' Actress
    Cops: After Car Sex
    She Pulls Race, Fame Card

The "Django Unchained" actress who claimed she was harassed and hurt by cops after making out with her boyfriend was actually having sex in her car according to witnesses ... then went on a rant with cops accusing them of racism and not knowing who she was ... according to police audio obtained by TMZ.

Daniele Watts had just left CBS studios in the San Fernando Valley around 2 PM Thursday. She says she was making out with her BF, but we've learned witnesses from the nearby Art Directors Guild office building told cops they were watching her and her BF have full-on sex in the passenger seat WITH THE DOOR OPEN!
    TMZ obtained police audio of the incident. Watts instantly plays the race card when Sgt. Jim Parker asked for her ID. She quickly moves from the race card to the fame card -- then storms off, refusing to show her ID.
    She was apprehended by another cop a short distance away and brought back...
    Audio, video and more:
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/15/django...rd-fame-audio/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

So it boils down to the fact that they were having some exhibitionist sex in public, and people were complaining, even asking them to stop before calling the Police. She tried to get out of it by playing the race and fame cards.
    Yup. She's a real victim. A victim of stupidity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-exposed.html

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Yup. She's a real victim. A victim of stupidity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-exposed.html

You have to wonder what kind of game is going on here. Were they doing this for their own gratification, or was this an intentional set-up for a lawsuit against the Police and city?

The couple immediately claimed that the Police said she was a prostitute. But the audio disagrees with that.

They engaged in a sex act that would be consistent with being a street prostitute. She refused to give ID, which could create the impression that she was a prostitute. They put out a false story that this was a identification as a prostitute, and that race was an issue. Was this all an act?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Alas, the truth has revealed itself. Its always good to have a reminder that the people usually complaining about the police come from the same poll the idiot police are selected from.

She is about to find out what happens to you after your 15 mins of fame is over.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    First it was "driving while black" that would get you stopped and detained by the police, now it's kissing while black ...

it's neither, but keep letting the PC liberal media get to you.

She was not arrested for being black or kissing. She was questioned because bystanders called it in, at that point, she was asked for ID. Here comes the conspiracy theory, why wasn't HE asked for ID? Why wasn't HE arrested? Oh of course, he wasn't black.

Not so fast, she apparently, as an actress, never saw the movie Crash. The police asked for both people to ID, only one person complained.

Just FYI "If somebody did the same thing and wasn't my skin color, that person would never be arrested" is not a defense if you committed a crime, if you didn't commit a crime, there's no point it being defensive. TMZ photos don't prove they did anything illegal or lewd, but definitely enough to say it wasn't merely kissing.

Did the neighbors overreact? Sure. Did the police need to harass people just because they were prostituting? No. But at the end of the confrontation, who got herself arrested for talking back instead of just presenting ID? She did.

Who wins? She did, because she's a famous martyr for people who think if you don't ID yourself, you're free to walk away, instead, she's ID'd anyway and the police wasted everybody's time. Way to go for Constitutional rights. Hollywood crybabies bore me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast