Thread: InfoWars: Shocking Demonic Photos Of Obama!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Red Pill Revolution on YouTube was talking about that the other day.

It was actually not the backdrop from the speech, but according to him it was an image that the MSM chose (I think the New York Times originally) for their thumbnail, for some reason.... and then it got picked up by other news outlets from there.

I'd like to know if that is true. Because as RPR said in his video, they would not choose an image without noticing something like that, so..... it seems to be on purpose.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Yeah almost as dumb as Icke's reptilian theory. It makes it easier to ignore infowars. Not good.

Yeah, devil21 and I noticed that on 9/11

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...20#post5645920

I didn't think it was anything important, and my first thought was about that actor who played Satan who looked like Obama lol

Making a big thing out of this seems silly. Especially when the actual speech looked nothing like the released photo.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Yeah, devil21 and I noticed that on 9/11

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...20#post5645920

I didn't think it was anything important, and my first thought was about that actor who played Satan who looked like Obama lol

Making a big thing out of this seems silly. Especially when the actual speech looked nothing like the released photo.
    Yeah, I think the point that RPR was making was that for some reason the MSM wanted to put out an image of Obama with horns coming out of his head.

Speaking of this sort of thing.... I just remembered something that happened a LONG time ago, in 2000, during one of the Democratic debates.

The stars in the big American flag backdrop *just happened* to form a demonic looking goat head, right in the middle of the stage, between the 2 candidates. It was actually there when the debate was happening live, the entire time, I kid you not.

So people were wondering what the deal was with that, because whoever sets up the stage must've checked everything first to make sure it's perfect.

Here is the pic:

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Speaking of the year 2000, remember this change?

I'll throw this in here too...

Wow, seems like only yesterday he was wearing halos.

Last edited by presence; 09-14-2014 at 07:53 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

I always thought the Time cover of Bill Clinton with horns was particularly fitting.

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Speaking of the year 2000, remember this change?

Yeah.... I'm curious, what was the official explanation for turning the stars upside down?

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Yeah.... I'm curious, what was the official explanation for turning the stars upside down?
    No one's ever explained it. It's just "one of those things".

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Omg the reptilian humanoids from middle earth have arrived.

And this is yet another example of why Infowars has zero credibility and should not be associated with the liberty movement if we want to be taken seriously.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    And this is yet another example of why Infowars has zero credibility and should not be associated with the liberty movement if we want to be taken seriously.
    Kinda like you.

Perhaps they are not upside down, but rotated 72 degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That is how I actually saw the stars in those GOP elephants at first, just tilted or rotated 72 deg.

Infowars was proven right about the Iranian speedboats, Georgia, Ukraine, Benghazi and much, much more, the mainstream media rarely ever admits they were wrong on these issues and Infowars had them right all along..

Those are all VERY important events... whereas this article is merely background noise and may or may not have any significance in reality.

But let's still ignore them....over articles like this??? Are you crazy??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Those who notice will certainly look crazy for pointing it out

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

You didn't watch the video, did you.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    That is how I actually saw the stars in those GOP elephants at first, just tilted or rotated 72 deg.
    hardy har har

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Infowars was proven right about the Iranian speedboats, Georgia, Ukraine, Benghazi and much, much more, the mainstream media rarely ever admits they were wrong on these issues and Infowars had them right all along..

Those are all VERY important events... whereas this article is merely background noise and may or may not have any significance in reality.
    Assuming what you say is true, the problem is that the signal to crap ratio is so high that they cannot be taken seriously on their face.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Yeah almost as dumb as Icke's reptilian theory. It makes it easier to ignore infowars. Not good.
    That's probably the point. Play some mind tricks with little "spooky" images and get people like Alex Jones to pick up on it so it further discredits them in the eyes of the public. Mission accomplished.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

But let's still ignore them....over articles like this??? Are you crazy??
    It's hard to tell who's crazy anymore. You gotta admit, that's some pretty stupid stuff to write about.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Actually, I think the thought process was to tilt them 72 degrees forward, as if the elephant were charging...but I do actually make it a point to draw all my own GOP logos with the stars right side up.
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 09-15-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Yes, pretty sure this was the thought process behind it. I still reject it, but I am 99.999% sure that that was in fact the rationale behind it.