Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Pennsylvania police: 1 trooper killed, 1 injured in barracks attack; person being questioned

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Got a link? Is there anything to back that or is it just someones speculation?

I suspect it was something,, a reason,, but have no idea of particulars.
    The rumor is, it was Frein's sister-in-law cheatin' on his brother.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Remember that scene in V for Vendetta, where he ships a million Guy Fawkes masks out to everybody?

Wonder how much a couple hundred thousand Eric Frein masks would cost?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-21-2014 at 10:19 AM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    As the OP of post #20 I'm in agreement with Cantwell. Otherwise I probably would not have posted it. In my world cops ARE the enemy that they see ME as. I don't steal from them, I don't kidnap them, I don't imprison them, I don't rape or torture them, I don't beat them and I don't kill them indiscriminately. Yet, that happens everyday to people that are not unlike me. These individuals that allow it just don't have my resolve. Gawd save the pig that does any of these things to someone I care about.
    Cantwell and those who agree with him WOULD kill them indiscriminately in retaliation. THat's all I was arguing against. I'm not afraid of Eric Frein but I'm not really sure why you guys are rooting for him...

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I'm not afraid of Eric Frein but I'm not really sure why you guys are rooting for him...
    I'm not afraid of Eric Frein. And I am not "rooting" for him.

I am questioning the incredibly massive police response to him, and am curious about his motivation.

I believe it is possible that he had a very good reason for what he did. (and even if it was not a good reason, there was/is a reason)

Beyond that,, Police should not exist in a free society. period. the existence of Authoritarian Control Enforcers is only proof that we do NOT live in a free society.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    ...and Frein got the wrong one.
    "Wrong" is such a subjective term though.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

So, if the extra-marital stuff is true and Frein did it, then this would be more accurately described as somebody who killed a person who was philandering. "Cop killer" sounds emotional, irrelevant, and even inaccurate. If someone shoots the mailman, then they are not described as a "mailman" killer.

I did not see any evidence of Frein being anti-government, hating government, or hating law enforcement. Could be true, but does not seem to be any evidence.

So, it seems to boil down to spending millions of dollars on finding the killer of a philanderer. I'd bet people involved in extra marital affairs get pummeled weekly and a few are even killed. Don't see anything special in the context of the captain's claim that the shooter's action is an attack on everybody. Seems more like a family matter where a specific person might have been targeted for a specific reason. So far, the occupation appears totally irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by FloralScent View Post
    The rumor is, it was Frein's sister-in-law cheatin' on his brother.
    Anonymous said...Correction is in order. Frien is/was NOT married. It was his Brother's wife who allegedly had the affair with Trooper Douglas. Frien's brother lives near Trooper Douglas. This has been out there since the shooting and has been denied by the State Police. Frien has been unavailable for comment.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    "Wrong" is such a subjective term though.
    OK - not the intended target.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    So, if the extra-marital stuff is true

If true
    it would be a reason. I am not sure if it is true or not.
    It may,, also have been for some other legitimate reason.. some reason unknown,, or some reason related to that.

(speculation) perhaps Frein confronted him,,and had words.. and perhaps the cop threatened Frein or his family.

Perhaps there was a damn good reason to kill the bastard.(Justifiable Homicide) but this won't even be investigated,, or even suggested by either police or media.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

If true
    it would be a reason. I am not sure if it is true or not.
    It may,, also have been for some other legitimate reason.. some reason unknown,, or some reason related to that.

(speculation) perhaps Frein confronted him,,and had words.. and perhaps the cop threatened Frein or his family.

Perhaps there was a damn good reason to kill the bastard.(Justifiable Homicide) but this won't even be investigated,, or even suggested by either police or media.

He'll just be killed if they even get a view of him. No doubt he will be silenced.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    OK - not the intended target.
    That is not clear either.. as it is speculation and rumor.

Perhaps the one killed had made legitimate threats against Frein.. on behalf of the fellow trooper,, or something else altogether.

two things are clear (despite speculation elsewhere)
    1. Frein is not targeting cops randomly,,, or there would be several more bodies lying around.
    2. Frein is not a complete idiot, (or he would be a cold body by now)
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

So back to the thread title...who is the person of interest? Jeffrey Hudak was mentioned Sep 13, but then disappeared. He's an ex-cop who was debadged after he beat his girlfriend.
    http://articles.mcall.com/2004-08-05...-jeffrey-hudak

Did they think he held a grudge for 10 years?
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

It's a LEO drill. "Active Shooter Exercise"
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's a LEO drill. "Active Shooter Exercise"
    It has to be. Cops 100 years ago would've had this guy within a week.

I watched the weather channel and they were claiming that the "noreaster" coming in would blow the fall foliage off the trees and make it easier for people in helicopters to spot him.

I'm wondering how many times a helicopter spotter saw Frein carrying a rifle and dressed in cammies and thought he was a cop?

Hell yeah!

More helicopters ought to play well on the newz, maybe a few blackhawks?....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Hell yeah!

More helicopters ought to play well on the newz, maybe a few blackhawks?....
    Buzzing 30 feet over the local residence's houses at 3 in the morning is a great way to win the hearts and minds. Look what it did in Iraq...

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Buzzing 30 feet over the local residence's houses at 3 in the morning is a great way to win the hearts and minds. Look what it did in Iraq...
    This ain't Eye-Rack! This is 'MURRICA!!

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    The focused search includes the back yard of 61-year-old Pat Snively, who said helicopters hovered so low to the ground near her home that trees swayed wildly in the wind and she could see the faces of the pilots.

"It looked like Black Hawk Down, those helicopters," she said.

[...]

"I don't mind, as long as they catch him," she said.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's my theory:

1) Frein secures fake ID
    2) Frein submerges Jeep and painfully obvious clues such as his SS card in mud
    3) Frein lights up 2 cops
    4) "Smith" drives across the border to Canada.
    5) "Smith" laughs his ass off about being "Surrounded" in the woods for over a month
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    Here's my theory:

1) Frein secures fake ID
    2) Frein submerges Jeep and painfully obvious clues such as his SS card in mud
    3) Frein lights up 2 cops
    5) "Smith" laughs his ass off about being "Surrounded" in the woods for over a month
    I was speculating too. According to lice, Frein turned off his lights with helicopters overhead. He then drives into the pond because he can't see. I don't think it would be easy to get all of his "survivalist" gear and rifle while he is sinking. The lice said they found his empty cigarette packs. Seems to me those were likely to get wet. It's obvious the lice have told lot A LOT of lies, so hard to tell what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    Here's my theory:
    I picture a more southern escape route:

Quote Originally Posted by FloralScent View Post
    It has to be. Cops 100 years ago would've had this guy within a week.
    Another forum has been following this whole thing really closely and there's a crap ton of evidence to suggest it's a drill, even some deleted PA gov't records (though still available through webarchive.org) indicating an Active Shooter Drill scenario scheduled in Monroe Co PA in 2014.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Donations Pour in to Buy Eric Frein Lookalike a Car

http://abcnews.go.com/US/donations-p...ry?id=26424839

Thousands of dollars have been raised for a Pennsylvania man who said he's continually accosted by cops as he walks to work through the woods where police are searching for suspected cop killer Eric Frein.

Supporters who heard about James Tully's plight raised nearly $14,000 online to buy him a car. Tully said he walks five miles from his home in Canadensis to his job at a metal manufacturing factory, and his path crosses right through the manhunt area in the Pocono Mountains. He told ABC affiliate WNEP that he's been stopped by police at least 20 times, and was once even ambushed at gunpoint by authorities who thought he was the suspect.

Since neighbor Dawn DeBiase launched the GoFundMe campaign this week, hundreds of sympathetic people have donated.

"If everyone was willing to walk 10 miles to make a dollar, the world would be a different place," one supporter wrote.

"I am retired now but I can remember times when I had no car to get to work and I found people willing to help me," said another donor. "Just like all these great people helping you. Good luck to you."

DeBiase posted a message from Tully's mother on the fundraising page Thursday night.

"I don't know if James is aware of the present total as he is at work right now," she wrote, according to DeBiase's update. "But I am blown away. I don't have the words to thank each of you for your kindness to my son. To say thank you seems so inadequate, but I don't know what else I could say. Many thanks to everyone who donated and posted encouraging messages. Thank you especially, Dawn for organizing this."

Pennsylvania State Police declined to make an official comment, but said that if Tully feels he was mistreated, he should file a complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Pennsylvania State Police declined to make an official comment, but said that if Tully feels he was mistreated, he should file a complaint.
    LOL. "Get out of my city ..." (or would it be "get out of my state" in this case?) ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1YvwTHKuQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8v7lF5ttlQ

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Now they are destroying private property in the search (part of a barn was torn down because a heat signature was detected inside -- it turned out to be raccoons).

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...ry.html#page=1
    In Pennsylvania woods, Eric Frein eludes a massive manhunt

By Timothy M. Phelps

snip

The search has left some residents and hunters shaking their heads, frustrated by the sudden invasion of swarms of police camped out at a former school just down the road. One local said he had been stopped seven times by police while walking to work. Business at most stores is down because hunters have been temporarily banned from the woods.

In one recent incident in the town of Swiftwater — the current focal point of the search — police demolished the front of a barn after apparently seeing body heat on their thermal imaging equipment. It turned out to be a family of raccoons, residents say.

snip

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Yeah, well, tough $#@!ing $#@! Mundane. Be lucky we didn't thump your head for you in the bargain. Now, move the $#@! along." Trooper Friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    Now they are destroying private property in the search (part of a barn was torn down because a heat signature was detected inside -- it turned out to be raccoons).

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...ry.html#page=1

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Why?
    Ever seen 'First Blood'?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Ever seen 'First Blood'?
    "There wouldn't be no trouble except for that King $#@! cop! All I wanted was something to eat. But the man kept pushing sir."
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-27-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "There wouldn't be no trouble except for that King $#@! cop! All I wanted was something to eat. But the man kept pushing sir."
    "No, I'm here to protect you from him."

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast