Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pennsylvania police: 1 trooper killed, 1 injured in barracks attack; person being questioned

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

$1.1 million per week. I think it's time to quit.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Not until they are completely bankrupt will they learn this lesson.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

ROFL. Mass murder? I'm pretty sure he's dangerous to a very tiny segment of the population.

^^^^^
    Some random cop support group making their own posters to hunt down someone that likely doesn't even exist. That'll end well.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I'd have a beer with the guy.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

ROFL. Mass murder? I'm pretty sure he's dangerous to a very tiny segment of the population.

That picture reminds me of this guy:
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    That picture reminds me of this guy:

Kinda reminds me of Camron

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Just goes to show, when the cops are busy, there is less crime.

From the webpage:

WELCOME TO TRUE BLUE WARRIORS.org TBW is an organization founded by Federal Law Enforcement Agents whose mission is to bring awareness to the everyday lives of our every day Heroes who "were born with a soul that has courage to wear the badge"© and all those working behind the scenes. Though we will recognize and honor those who gave their all, the main focus will be on the living and what LEOS from across the country do on a daily basis Saving, Serving and Protecting the People ... no matter the color of their uniform, the shape of their badge nor the signer of their paycheck. TBW is here to bring awareness of the service and sacrifices of the Men, Women and 4-legged Heroes who put their lives on the line with no hesitation nor reservation...for the People. To give a small glimpse into a LEO'S daily life and to remind the People that we too, are human.

Our Official motto is "A Family Born Not From A Blood Line ... But Bonded In Life By A Blue One"
    Sounds like La Cosa Nostra...

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Its stuff like this:

And this:

Originally Posted by AuH20

That lead people to think like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    I'd have a beer with the guy.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming

Cops don't want get out of their tech bubbles known as cars for fear of getting their balls shot at?

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

the guy could have left a dummy truck with planted materials there on purpose, then have another transport waiting elsewhere.
    Thus keeping the LEOs stuck in a search mode in one area.
    The guy didn't walk out of there and there is a small domestic army seaching that area.
    Either he is John Rambo, or the truck in the pond was a decoy.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    So, what kind of tree can you plug a TV into, so that Frein would have been able to hear Bivens calling for him to surrender?

The utter stupidity of law enforcers is only topped by the stupidity of those who can't see it.

lulz

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    As soon as that starts happening, there an be no Rule of Law of Equal Men.

“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'll remember that the next time I read a story about some off duty cop being beat down by bunch of on duty cops.
    Remembered.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...l-fueled-fight

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

why wouldn't it be safe?

http://www.wfmz.com/news/economic-im...veyed/29417870
    One thing that will be hard for business owners to anticipate is the "when" -- when will business pick up? Police are still in the area searching for Eric Frein and customers continue to stay away. “There are still customers calling me and asking me if it’s okay to come here," said Justine Knipe, owner of Mountainhome Candle. "I assure them that it’s very safe to come here, there is no reason why they shouldn’t. But they’re still afraid.”

I know I wouldn't choose to vacation or spend a weekend in an area with a 1000 hut hutting cops running about.

One man, draining the swamp.

A follow-up on the original "person of interest, Mr. Huldak....

Man wrongly suspected in Frein case sues state troopers

A Clarks Summit man wrongly suspected of killing a state police trooper and wounding another in the Blooming Grove barracks ambush was forced from his mother’s home at gunpoint and questioned for hours before being released, according to a federal lawsuit filed Thursday.

Jeffrey Hudak says he was traumatized by overzealous troopers, who arrested him based on pure speculation because his estranged wife reportedly had a relationship with Trooper Alex T. Douglass of Olyphant, who was wounded in the Sept. 12, 2014, sniper attack that killed Trooper Bryon K. Dickson II of Dunmore.

“While the Pennsylvania State Police were understandably emotional and angry ... they unfortunately ignored, trampled and violated the plaintiff’s rights during their zealous and emotionally driven pursuit of the actual person responsible,” Mr. Hudak’s attorney, George Reihner of Scranton, says in the lawsuit.

Police also damaged Mr. Hudak’s reputation by releasing his name and photograph to the public and by tipping off members of the news media, the suit says. News stories about his arrest are still available online.

Mr. Hudak was taken into custody about 12 hours after the man authorities now say was the real culprit — Eric Matthew Frein — opened fire on Cpl. Dickson and Trooper Douglass from a wooded area across from the state police barracks in Blooming Grove.

Mr. Frein, who is charged with first-degree murder and multiple other offenses and pleaded not guilty, remained on the lam for 48 days before he was captured near an abandoned airport hanger in Monroe County. He is jailed at the Pike County Correctional Facility awaiting trial in Pike County Court.

In the hours after the shooting, authorities focused on Mr. Hudak. In an “incredible and threatening display” of force, a barrage of police officers surrounded his mother’s Scranton home and demanded he come out with his hands up. He was handcuffed immediately and thrown into the back of a police cruiser without being told why he was being arrested, the suit says.

He was taken to the state police barracks in Dunmore, where Corporal Benjamin Clark and Trooper Kyle Hnat intensely questioned him for hours, refusing his request to see an attorney and initially preventing him from using the bathroom or making a phone call, the suit says.

The suit names Corporal Clark and Trooper Hnat as defendants, as well as four other troopers whose identities are not yet known. It does not name the state police as a defendant.

Contacted Thursday, Trooper Adam Reed , spokesman for state police in Harrisburg, said the department does not comment on pending litigation.

The suit alleges police did not have probable cause to arrest Mr. Hudak as their suspicions were based on the belief he committed the acts because his wife, from whom he was separated for about 18 months at the time, was allegedly in a relationship with Trooper Douglass.

“This ... accusation, gross innuendo and/or rank speculation — bereft of any supporting fact, evidence and/or detail whatsoever — does not and cannot form the basis for probable cause,” the suit says.

Mr. Hudak was interrogated for about six to eight hours as authorities worked to verify his whereabouts at the time of the shooting, Mr. Reihner said in a phone interview Thursday.

“It was very intense. They were accusing him of murder and attempted murder. He said his heart was beating out of his chest,” Mr. Reihner said. “Everything he told them turned out to be 100 percent accurate, but they kept him in custody even after that.”

Even after he was released, police continued to follow him for about three days, Mr. Reihner said.
    http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/man...pers-1.2009095

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567