Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pennsylvania police: 1 trooper killed, 1 injured in barracks attack; person being questioned

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    When did cops gain the right to arrest and restrain whole towns?
    Dunno. Pretty sure it was instituted in xx B.C. when discovered that "Might makes right." Wasn't there a town recently when the cops marked everyone's hand with an "X" once they had presented their papers.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 09-20-2014 at 02:30 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When did cops gain the right to arrest and restrain whole towns?
    Mundane on Mundane murder doesn't get closed roads like this.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Well for the official NSA record, I do not in any way agree with or endorse anything Cantwell wrote in that article.
    I don't agree with him either, but are statements of emotional feeling criminal now? Because that's basically all it was.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I don't agree with him either, but are statements of emotional feeling criminal now? Because that's basically all it was.
    As the OP of post #20 I'm in agreement with Cantwell. Otherwise I probably would not have posted it. In my world cops ARE the enemy that they see ME as. I don't steal from them, I don't kidnap them, I don't imprison them, I don't rape or torture them, I don't beat them and I don't kill them indiscriminately. Yet, that happens everyday to people that are not unlike me. These individuals that allow it just don't have my resolve. Gawd save the pig that does any of these things to someone I care about.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So they haven't got him yet? Last night the google news feed said they had him trapped in a house and exchanging fire. Tonight that same feed says their are still looking for him. I wish him luck and the hope that he doesn't endanger anyone else that is not a LEO.

Local residents celebrate Thank a Police Officer Day despite deadly manhunt

By Cristen Manion, Multi Media Producer - email

CANADENSIS, Pa. - In the midst of a dangerous manhunt, local residents celebrated "Thank A Police Officer Day" Saturday.
    The recent ambush of a Pennsylvania State Troopers barracks left police searching for Eric Frein, 31, who is accused of killing one officer and wounding another.

Citizens in local communities took time to thank policemen on the national day to show gratitude to officers who often do a thankless job.

Locally, many folks say they recognize the work police do to help keep them and the community safe.

Brianna Stefansky, from Shapsville, PA, said, "We don't know the danger they go through on a daily basis and what they put their lives on the line for, so everyone should give them a thanks, and not judge them or criticize them for the way they handle things."

In Warren, a recent drug bust highlighted the dangers police must deal with, including crimes involving shoot outs taking place involving more firepower.

Other area police departments say they also face dangerous calls on a regular basis.

Joe Lofaro from Brookfield said, "Parents should teach their children to respect police. They buried a cop the other day from PA, it's disgusting. Why shoot someone who is innocent, who has family, just because they don't like cops? It should be the opposite- police are here to protect people."

"I think cops should be respected. They should be thanked for what they do. They do have a very risky job," said Lofaro.

Meanwhile, communities in Pennsylvania remain on edge as they move back in to their homes.

Police closed off a community for two nights in a row in order to search for Frein, who was allegedly living with his parents.
    http://www.wfmj.com/story/26586061/l...deadly-manhunt
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

"Parents should teach their children to respect police."
    Sorry dude I love my kid, he gets the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    So they haven't got him yet? Last night the google news feed said they had him trapped in a house and exchanging fire. Tonight that same feed says their are still looking for him. I wish him luck and the hope that he doesn't endanger anyone else that is not a LEO.
    By far and away, the biggest threat to the "civilians" in the area are the thousands of amped up cops, frantically hut hutting about, looking to get their killing on.

(insert Thank You Police picture here)
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I certainly hope Cantwell wasn't planning on flying anywhere in the near future.
    Can they actually stop him from flying for expressing emotion? How would they justify that?
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Cantwell is an idiot, he is as bad as any statist. How can he assume the killer was no villain? This enemy of my enemy is my friend stuff is retarded. Cop killers make the public sympathize more with the cops. Just as suicide bombers make their victims countrymen more patriotic.
    Cantwell isn't quite as bad as a statist, but I agree that he is definitely the black sheep of the liberty movement.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Sorry dude I love my kid, he gets the truth.
    You're awesome.

How did I miss post #20?

often do a thankless job
    Millions of people do even more thankless and dangerous jobs everyday, that are much more necessary to the functioning of a complex society, than cops.

And they do not get "Official State Days Of Mourning" and ejaculations of copsucking when they get killed on the job.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/p...woods-25641205

"They're keeping it hush-hush," Killinger said.
    I like how the occupying army doesn't trust the natives to know anything about what they're up to. Its like any other of their military operations in occupied Iraq or Afghanistan. Sure, the TV says they're bringing democracy. But on the ground the the soldiers despise the "Hajis" who they all know are actually hiding and supporting the turrurists.

FÜHRER,
    WIR DANKEN DIR! ....
    (ADOLF HITLER,
    WE THANK YOU! ....)

A law firm is offering to help residents who feel their rights have been violated during all of this, and a cop/copsucker comments : "bakerdude 4 minutes ago -- This is disgraceful, and why lawyers get a bad rap. Because some of them deserve it. I hope this law firm loses business as a result of this, but they probably don't have much in the first place."

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/brea...nsylvania.html

Law firm targets Pennsylvania State Police for handling of Eric Frein manhunt

Nick Falsone | The Express-Times By Nick Falsone | The Express-Times
    on September 23, 2014 at 5:08 PM, updated September 23, 2014 at 5:51 PM

A law firm is soliciting residents in Pike and Monroe counties who have been affected by police activity related to the manhunt for Eric Frein, the suspect in the Sept. 12 Pennsylvania State Police ambush that left one trooper dead and wounded another.

Joshua Prince, of the Bechtelsville, Pa.-based Prince Law Offices, posted a message on the firm's website Monday night encouraging residents to contact the firm if they believe their rights have been violated by police during the search for Frein, who is sought in the shooting outside the state police Blooming Grove barracks in Pike County.

"If you are a resident of Pike or Monroe County and had your rights violated by the (Pennsylvania State Police), either by unlawfully evicting you from your home or searching your vehicle without a warrant, please contact us to discuss your legal options," the message says.

Prince, in his message, cites media reports of police checking vehicles without warrants or probable cause and not allowing residents to return to their homes during periods of the search.

snip

"During our search operations in the area, we have been diligent in respecting the rights of the public while working hard to keep both residents and law enforcement safe," Trooper Adam Reed said.

snip

and a cop/copsucker comments : "bakerdude 4 minutes ago -- This is disgraceful, and why lawyers get a bad rap. Because some of them deserve it. I hope this law firm loses business as a result of this, but they probably don't have much in the first place."
    I hope they set up a pro bono fund that I can contribute to.

Copsuckers...SMMFH

Hasn't he made it longer than Dorner?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Hasn't he made it longer than Dorner?
    I hope he keeps making it.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I hope he keeps making it.
    Why?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why?
    this is a clear demonstration of how far "they" are above us.

mundane.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

I may give a $#@! when one of them gets murdered when police stop getting away with murder, rape, kidnappings, theft, torture and beatings, but until then....

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    this is a clear demonstration of how far "they" are above us.

mundane.
    I don't understand how this relates to my question.

I feel like I'm completely alone in my views on police on here. I'm caught between the hardcore Cantwellites and the people who actually believe in the whole "good cop" myth...

So he was "planning this for months, maybe years" and he left the cops a gift-wrapped stash of evidence in a half submerged truck.

Who here hasn't logged in for several days?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Why?
    I feel like I'm completely alone in my views on police on here. I'm caught between the hardcore Cantwellites and the people who actually believe in the whole "good cop" myth...
    I do not share your views that there can be innocent members of a group who has openly declared war on the citizenry.

The public will probably never be permitted to hear this guys justification for fighting back instead he'll be painted as a psychotic killer of an elite..

I instinctively gravitate to the opinion that the dead kop was targeted for a reason and that reason is probably because of a life or lives he ruined in his quest to suck the states tit.

Still not caught. Almost 2 weeks of evading. They have about a thousand men searching for him but he has them so scared, due to their training, that they can't catch him. Imagine if a dozen of him were out there...

Let the "peacekeepers" have a turn at the "hunger games".

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Who here hasn't logged in for several days?
    We thought it might be kathy88, but she is a woman, and has been active on facebook.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't understand how this relates to my question.

You may be.

What, exactly, is your question?

“We are aware of some conversations … it’s clear that he has been planning this for some time. I really don’t want to go beyond that with specifics about what he has told other people but it is very clear to us that he has held these beliefs, I just think other people didn’t think he would act on this.”
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-frein-manhunt

Why not the specifics?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast