Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dennis Kucinich: US Lying and Manipulating Fear to Justify War on ISIS

Dennis Kucinich: US Lying and Manipulating Fear to Justify War on ISIS

Dennis Kucinich: US Lying and Manipulating Fear to Justify War on ISIS

Written by Adam Dick | Wednesday September 10, 2014

Putting the beating of the war drums against ISIS into context, Kucinich discusses the effort to use fear to manipulate Americans into supporting wars since the attacks of September 11, 2001:

Everyone experiences fear in his or her life. It’s a human emotion, and we experience it…. The American people are by nature not a fearful people. And, ever since 9/11, there’s been an effort to try to instill fear in Americans so that America’s manipulated to go into wars against countries that have no ability to attack us and to continue to promote regime change around the world and to promote an American imperium, which is just absolutely contrary to the reason why this country was founded, contrary to our best interests, and contrary to a secure future — not only for America but for the world.

Kucinich warns that the fear campaign, in addition to driving a destructive foreign policy, is helping build a “national security state” that threatens Americans’ freedom.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...r-on-isis.aspx

http://www.dailypaul.com/325942/denn...fy-war-on-isis

http://investmentwatchblog.com/denni...2W4zTG13jGx.99
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course they are.

I think the central bankers are too cheep to use their own money to spread their global network of central banks. All someone in their position would have to do is counterfeit enough to trick someone else into borrowing more counterfeit from them to do their bidding.

Good.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

24 Years ago on C-SPAN with Brian Lamb. Now you know why the dialog has been changed from ISIS to ISIL, especially this weekend on US media
    Thursday, September 11, 2014

ISIS = The Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

From a 1990 discussion on C-Span about the book, Every Spy a Prince: The Complete History of Israel's Intelligence Community, and what Mossad should be called according to the Israeli prime minister's office: "He came up with 'Israeli Secret Intelligence Service' and if it were to have initials it would be ISIS"
    Like Snack: http://nodisinfo.com/isis-creation-israeli-mossad/

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 09-14-2014 at 10:05 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

And some people here are eating it up...

Here's your US corporate media "PROPAGANDA SUNDAY"

ABC "THIS WEEK"
    with Martha Raddatz substituting for George Stephanopoulos

ABC's Martha Raddatz shows entire full screen graphic(SEE BELOW) while stating,
    "A poll this week is resonating across the county that 90% of Americans believe ISIS poses a Serious Threat to the United States."
    The CNN/ORC poll is from LAST WEEK, not this week: http://www.pollingreport.com/iraq.htm

Here's the Moronic CNN Polling results

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post

ABC "THIS WEEK"

The CNN/ORC poll is from LAST WEEK, not this week: http://www.pollingreport.com/iraq.htm

It does seem to be a very serious threat but not from them outside but from what we are doing to ourselves on the inside.

I wonder how many of us have voted in the poll accordingly?

The Cherokee Story of the Two Wolves:

An old Cherokee told his grandson: “My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy and truth.”

The boy thought about it, and asked: “Grandfather, which wolf wins?”

The old man quietly replied: “The one you feed.”

Wow. I knew Kucinich was mostly non-interventionist, but I did not expect him to stand with us on this one.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Wow. I knew Kucinich was mostly non-interventionist, but I did not expect him to stand with us on this one.
    Kucinich is on the board at Ron Paul's Institute for Peace and Prosperity. Of course he is aware of the situation behind ISIS and the supposed threat therein.

What's disappointing is those who are 'non-interventionist' supporting this nonsense.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Kucinich is on the board at Ron Paul's Institute for Peace and Prosperity. Of course he is aware of the situation behind ISIS and the supposed threat therein.

What's disappointing is those who are 'non-interventionist' supporting this nonsense.
    Indeed.

Dennis is probably one of the few Dems that I can relate to on various subjects. I understand that folks are quick to jump and say that he has a list of things that are anti-freedom but one could just as easily provide an equally infringing list from Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Dennis is probably one of the few Dems that I can relate to on various subjects. I understand that folks are quick to jump and say that he has a list of things that are anti-freedom but one could just as easily provide an equally infringing list from Republicans.
    Absolutely! Dennis is consistent too.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

ABC "THIS WEEK"

So in other words, unless you said that ISIS poses absolutely no threat at all you got counted in the "ISIS poses a threat" group?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Absolutely! Dennis is consistent too.
    Here is where I like him the most...

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Here is where I like him the most...

Yes, I like that too.

Here are some of my favorites:

This one is my very favorite interviews:

Dennis Kucinich is demonized by most online Democrats.
    Stop believing stupid things

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Dennis Kucinich is demonized by most online establishment Democrats.
    FIFY

As well as Ron Paul is demonized by most establishment Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So in other words, unless you said that ISIS poses absolutely no threat at all you got counted in the "ISIS poses a threat" group?
    Exactly... a good example of propaganda today and that folks, is how you manipulate public opinion.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

This one is my very favorite interviews:

I liked that one too. He's been involved with some critical issues for a very long time. He and the statesman have really paved some paths but we sometimes forget this. Even choose to ignore in some cases where it would be politically inconvenient to mention if it got in the way of personal political goals. The Monsanto and drone thing, he's been fighting for the right reasons on for some time.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 09-14-2014 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

Kucinich is a cool dude.
    There is no spoon.

24 Years ago on C-SPAN with Brian Lamb. Now you know why the dialog has been changed from ISIS to ISIL, especially this weekend on US media

LOL. So is that why the scrambled to change their initials to ISIL and then to IS?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

It's like people have a switch in their brains that flip when the war propaganda starts. I'm already sick of seeing whom I thought were fairly rational people in my circle of friends support military intervention, both online and off. It's always nice to hear another voice of reason chime in.

ISIS is aka CIA . Your tax dollars at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    ISIS is aka CIA . Your tax dollars at work.
    and MI6 and Mossad.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kucinich makes some good points. I would have voted somewhat serious threat. I agree it's a created threat but not some conspiracy like some of you insinuate. Obama bombed them and they want revenge. They have stated this. I have no reason to doubt them. Obama created the threat through his actions. I do not support Obama's course of action, but think the threat has to be mitigated somehow. Can we engage diplomatically with a terror group? Probably not. Would they not attack America and Americans if the bombs stopped? I can't say for sure. It may be necessary to destroy as much of this groups capability and funding sources as possible. But only because Obama intervened. If he had left them alone it would not have been necessary. I don't really care what happens in Iraq or Syria. While the all the death and destruction is regrettable, ultimately it is not our concern as a country.

Is ISIL and ISIS the same thing?

Who are the "rebels"?

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    Is ISIL and ISIS the same thing?

Who are the "rebels"?
    Yes Islamic State in Iraq and Syria + Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant are the same group. They now refer to themselves as just "Islamic State" since they have declared a caliphate.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Kucinich makes some good points. I would have voted somewhat serious threat. I agree it's a created threat but not some conspiracy like some of you insinuate. Obama bombed them and they want revenge. They have stated this. I have no reason to doubt them. Obama created the threat through his actions. I do not support Obama's course of action, but think the threat has to be mitigated somehow. Can we engage diplomatically with a terror group? Probably not. Would they not attack America and Americans if the bombs stopped? I can't say for sure. It may be necessary to destroy as much of this groups capability and funding sources as possible. But only because Obama intervened. If he had left them alone it would not have been necessary. I don't really care what happens in Iraq or Syria. While the all the death and destruction is regrettable, ultimately it is not our concern as a country.

Who is Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi? From Al-Zarqawi to Al-Bagdahdi: “The Islamic State” is a CIA-Mossad-MI6 “Intelligence Asset”

By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
    Global Research, July 17, 2014
    Global Research 11 June 2004

The following article first published ten years in June 2004 pertains to Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi, the legendary leader and founder of Al Qaeda in Iraq.

The name of this mysterious jihadist organization was later renamed the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) and in 2013 it became the Islamic State of the Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), largely involved in terrorist attacks inside Syria.

In June 2014, the ISIL became The Islamic State (IS). The present leader and cleric of the Islamic State’s Caliphate is another mysterious figure called Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, formerly also known as Dr. Ibrahim and Abu Du’a

Both Al-Zarqawi and Al-Bagdhadi are fabricated bogeymen.

While Al Qaeda leaders are routinely presented to World public opinion as “terrorist masterminds” threatening the “Free World”, what the media invariably fails to mention is that they were recruited and trained by the CIA, Mossad, Britain’s MI6 and Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) acting in liaison with its Western counterparts.

Al Zarqawi had been recruited by the CIA to fight in the Afghan war. This was confirmed by Secretary of State Colin Powell in his historic presentation to the UN Security Council on 5 February 2003.

Our concern is not just about these illicit weapons [WMDs]; it’s the way that these illicit weapons can be connected to terrorists and terrorist organizations…

But what I want to bring to your attention today is the potentially much more sinister nexus between Iraq and the Al Qaeda terrorist network, a nexus that combines classic terrorist organizations and modern methods of murder. Iraq today harbors a deadly terrorist network, headed by Abu Musaab al-Zarqawi, an associate and collaborator of Osama bin Laden and his Al Qaeda lieutenants.

Zarqawi, a Palestinian born in Jordan, fought in the Afghan War more than a decade ago [recruited by the CIA]. Returning to Afghanistan in 2000, he oversaw a terrorist training camp. One of his specialties and one of the specialties of this camp is poisons.

When our coalition ousted the Taliban, the Zarqawi network helped establish another poison and explosive training center camp, and this camp is located in Northeastern Iraq. You see a picture of this camp. Graphic, above. [there were no WMDS at this camp according to ABC report, see below] Colin Powell, UN Security Council, February 5, 20o3)

And now a new legendary terrorist leader of the Islamic State has emerged: Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, who allegedly ordered the kidnapping and murder of the 3 Israeli teenagers (which served as a pretext to bomb Gaza) was trained by Mossad: “[He] took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.” (Gulf News, July 15, 2014)

The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”. (Gulf News, July 15, 2015)

Let us be under no illusions, the Islamic State is a CIA-Mossad creation. It is an intelligence asset.

The incursion of IS brigades into Iraq in June was part of a carefully planned military-intelligence operation supported covertly by the US, NATO and Israel. In Syria, the ISIL is said to be part of “opposition” fighting government forces. The Israeli military is directly supporting the ISIL out of bases in the occupied Golan Heights.

It is worth noting that the same strategy of using jihadist death squads to destabilize and foment violence in Iraq (including the numerous suicide attacks) was implemented by Washington from the outset of the US led occupation.

George W. Bush (June 2004 press Conference) candidly admits that the purpose of Al-Zarqawi’s “operational plan” was to sow “cold blooded killing”:

You know, I hate to predict violence, but I just understand the nature of the killers. This guy, Zarqawi, an al Qaeda associate — who was in Baghdad, by the way, prior to the removal of Saddam Hussein — is still at large in Iraq. And as you might remember, part of his operational plan was to sow violence and discord amongst the various groups in Iraq by cold- blooded killing. And we need to help find Zarqawi so that the people of Iraq can have a more bright — bright future. (George W. Bush, Press Conference, 1 June 2004, emphasis added)

What GWB does not mention is that Al Zarqawi is not “this guy”, he is “our guy”.

Paraphrasing president Bush, “[our] guy Zarqawi, [a CIA sponsored intelligence asset]… his operational plan, [acting on our behalf], was to sow violence and discord amongst the various groups in Iraq by cold- blooded killing.”

In 2004, the aggressor nations, namely the US and Britain “came to the rescue of the people of Iraq” “so that they can have a brighter future” under a counter-terrorism mandate at “the request” of the Iraqi interim government, in an agreement sanctioned by the UN. What is rarely mentioned by the media is that the US led military alliance has been supporting the Al Qaeda affiliated terrorists.

Washington’s unspoken objective remains “to sow violence and discord by cold blooded killing”.

And in late June 2014, the same scenario has emerged: the Islamic State (IS) has “invaded Iraq” and America –which is covertly supporting the Islamic State– is called to rescue.

The Islamic State rebels are America’s foot soldiers, generously funded by Qatar and Saudi Arabia:

The “War on Terrorism” consists in creating Al Qaeda terrorist entities as part of an intelligence operation, as well as also coming to the rescue of governments which are the target of the terrorist insurgency. This process is carried out under the banner of counter-terrorism. It creates the pretext to intervene.

ISIS is a caliphate project of creating a Sunni Islamist state. It is not a project of the Sunni population of Iraq which is broadly committed to secular forms of government. The caliphate project is part of a US intelligence agenda.

In response to the advance of the ISIS rebels, Washington is envisaging the use of aerial bombings as well as drone attacks in support of the Baghdad government as part of a counter-terrorism operation. It is all for a good cause: to fight the terrorists, without of course acknowledging that these terrorists are the “foot soldiers” of the Western military alliance. Michel Chossudovsky, The Engineered Destruction and Political Fragmentation of Iraq, Global Research, July 01, 2014

Al Qaeda is “Made in America” … lest we forget with the support of Israel. And this includes the entire network of Al Qaeda affiliates in a large number of countries.

Surely the revelations concerning the links of Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi to the Mossad, not to mention the overt support of ISIL by the Israeli military and the Netanyahu government should serve to refute once and for all the absurd proposition that Al Qaeda (including its affiliates) is an “independent entity” which threatens America and the Western World.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-is-...-asset/5391731

Operation Hornets Nest: Alleged Snowden document says US/UK/Israel are behind ISIS

From Gulf Daily News…

The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech..

Facts:

1) ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi was once a super-high level prisoner of the US government. Despite the fact that the US had offered a ten million dollar reward for him, the Obama regime ordered his release in 2009.

2) The Obama regime, with major support from Senate neo-cons John McCain and Lindsey Graham, gave hundreds of millions in military aid to Sunni Jihadists in Syria. Thousands of individuals receiving US aid are now members of ISIS. In fact, ISIS has even posted pictures of ISIS fighters with US Senator John McCain on the internet.

3) Israel has directly aided Sunni Jihadists in Syria by bombing Syrian military assets during Jihadist attacks.

4) The Israeli Prime Minister has reacted to the ISIS spearheaded Sunni/Shia Civil War in Iraq with borderline glee. The president of Israel has also suggested that a Sunni/Shia war is beneficial to the future of Israel.

5) The US and Britiain provided Sunni Jihadists with Toyota trucks in Syria. When, an army of ISIS fighters rolled over the Syria/Iraq border it looked like a commercial for Toyota.

http://topconservativenews.com/2014/...e-behind-isis/

Worth a bump for anyone who hasn't seen this.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast