Thread: How Dare Ron Paul Say that Killing Innocents is Wrong!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I figure many Christian anti-abortion doctors think and feel that way.

The absolute bloodlust some people have to see human beings on the other side of the planet die has always amazed me. You put up with much worse from your masters at home yet its some group of radicals on the other side of the planet that you want to see dead, and all of the innocent people surrounding them as well.

Disgusting. Ron is right as usual of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

In this article, it seems that he is claiming that Ron is preemptively blaming America for future acts, but the article doesn't claim that. Ron is preemptively educating people about the golden rule, I would say, like a "thought exercise".
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

If “killing innocents is always wrong” and “collateral damage” is a “horrible euphemism,” the author must believe that the U.K. and U.S. bombings of German and Japanese cities during World War II were moral atrocities, since those bombings killed many thousands of innocent civilians. Indeed, the author presumably regards the U.S. and British armed forces who ordered and implemented those bombings as “warmongers” who are morally equivalent to Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

Disgraceful.
    Lol, statist. Recite the pledge of allegiance just one more time.