Thread: Man Tries to Inform Cops that his Son is Autistic......

Man Tries to Inform Cops that his Son is Autistic......

"The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Stop resisting"
    "The Patriarch"

Rule 237 for submitting to the King's Enforcers:
    While keeping eyes lowered and head bowed, it is absolutely imperative that you not speak in defense of your mentally disabled loved ones. Failure to maintain this etiquette will result in 15 lashes, forfeiture of land, and stockades under charges of "resisting". Long Live The King.

So does yelling at someone to get down on the ground and stop resisting necessary after you've tazed their ass? The guy is laying on the ground pissing himself........
    Last edited by jbauer; 09-12-2014 at 10:15 AM.

Is there, by chance, an unedited version of this video? This seems to be highlight footage.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Coverage begins at 1 minute in

What a shame. They should not have edited the video... It discredits other valid videos where police abuse is more prevalent. Its not like legitimate footage is that hard to come by.

Gulag Chief:

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Coverage begins at 1 minute in

What a shame. They should not have edited the video... It discredits other valid videos where police abuse is more prevalent. Its not like legitimate footage is that hard to come by.
    Yes, I should have looked deeper.
    "The Patriarch"

Just no excuse for that. These guys should be out of a job and awaiting a trial date.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn, is the cop OK?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I don't see what the new footage proved. Why was the guy being arrested. I also don't see how he assaulted the officer.
    Last edited by RJB; 09-15-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Why does it make a difference if it was edited or not??

The guy drove up to see his son was pulled over, all he wanted to do was tell them that his son was autistic. The officers wouldn't listen to him, all he wanted to do was say that his son was autistic and instead they wouldn't listen to a word he said and kept telling him to leave. Maybe if they gave him 4 seconds to speak instead of constantly yelling and not listening they could have said, "OK sir, thank you for the information" and that would have been the end of that. Instead the cops acted like jackasses, there was no need for that at all.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I don't see what the new footage proved. Why was the guy being arrested. I also don't see how he assaulted the officer.
    Exactly, this is still just as bad, the media likes to carry the water for cops and pretend to debunk things.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Exactly, this is still just as bad, the media likes to carry the water for cops and pretend to debunk things.
    Falling on an officer after being tazed is assault? That's what I got from the new footage.

I'm amaze how people fall for media spin these days.

To your point, its odd how they dont show the video for the portion where he's yelling "just shoot me", that's a good point to make. Where is the other video at? Still its quite a contrast, but I'll concede that the media is often much better at editing video that the rest of us. I'll try to find the "unedited" version of the unedited video.

Gulag Chief:

The guy drove up to see his son was pulled over, all he wanted to do was tell them that his son was autistic. The officers wouldn't listen to him, all he wanted to do was say that his son was autistic and instead they wouldn't listen to a word he said and kept telling him to leave. Maybe if they gave him 4 seconds to speak instead of constantly yelling and not listening they could have said, "OK sir, thank you for the information" and that would have been the end of that. Instead the cops acted like jackasses, there was no need for that at all.
    As a Ron Paul supporter, you might appreciate editing video to modify the context. It should make a difference. Still, I dont know why, when there is video footage, why we cannot see the entire video? As if we're too stupid to draw our own conclusions.

Gulag Chief:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To your point, its odd how they dont show the video for the portion where he's yelling "just shoot me", that's a good point to make. Where is the other video at? Still its quite a contrast, but I'll concede that the media is often much better at editing video that the rest of us. I'll try to find the "unedited" version of the unedited video.
    So that is a good reason for them to assault and kidnap a man? That struck me as a somewhat insane response to being place in an insane situation by insane police officers.

As for editing, what did the editing leave out that makes you think an assault with a taser and arrest was validated?

Raw dashcam footage seems to be here.

http://www.wcjb.com/local-news/2014/...-dashcam-video

There's probably more footage on the cell phone that was used as well.

Gulag Chief:

So that is a good reason for them to assault and kidnap a man? That struck me as a somewhat insane response to being place in an insane situation by insane police officers.

As for editing, what did the editing leave out that makes you think an assault with a taser and arrest was validated?
    Good reason to kidnap and assault a man? Why are you asking me that question? What is the reason to post a video on youtube? Why take the time? To, perhaps, expose the police? How might be the best method of awakening the masses?

I think you may have taken my post the wrong way. When it comes to public perception, people dont take kindly to being manipulated by taking things out of context. Tell me that was not the case with the original video.

Its not me that needs to be convinced...

Gulag Chief:

Its not me that needs to be convinced...
    OK. I understand your point.

Charges dropped. Video interview below of father leaving the court house.

According to the father the video was never edited. That was all his son could take as he steathly tried to record them.

So typical of cops, they escalate and create situations likes these unnecessarily with their complete disrespect and utter contempt for the people. If they had just used basic basic common sense and be respectful of others, none of this would have happened.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=840480139303078
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Cops probably thought the man was telling them, his son was artistic and they were not art enthusiasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Cops probably thought the man was telling them, his son was artistic and they were not art enthusiasts.
    That's a valid point.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Is there any other kind?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.