Thread: Join Rand Paul for a Unity Rally in New Hampshire on 9/12/14

Join Rand Paul for a Unity Rally in New Hampshire on 9/12/14

Join Rand Paul for a Unity Rally in New Hampshire TOMORROW

On Tuesday, Scott Brown won the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate in New Hampshire.

He received 50 percent of the total votes cast. In order to win back the Senate and stop Harry Reid’s agenda, we all must work together towards a November Victory.

The Unity Rally with Senator Rand Paul will help the process of ensuring that all Republicans are united as we move forward to the general election versus incumbent Senator Jeanne Shaheen.

Republicans have the registration advantage in New Hampshire and also perform strongly among independents, which are a key element of Scott Brown's plan to win in November.

Please join us in taking this important step to Stop Harry Reid’s destructive agenda.
    RSVP: https://www.scottbrown.com/rally-with-rand/
    Note: Attending the events sounds like a fantastic idea but I'm not sure if it actually makes sense to RSVP... unless you want to give all of your contact information to Scott Brown. Maybe you could use the campaign material he sends you for an amazing bonfire this fall?

Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have to work. I had to work the day Rand was here in Maine too.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I have to work. I had to work the day Rand was here in Maine too.
    I saw him last night and he was saying good things about the Free State Project. It seems Rand Paul has a broad spectrum of things he will support. Though, to be fair, Scott Brown asked for the support of free staters in the TV debate just before the election. I missed today's event also. I'm not too worried as I don't think it included free beer and wings like the event last night
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.