Thread: Revolution Calling, Now is the Time, Casida 2014 Moneybomb

Thumbs up Revolution Calling, Now is the Time, Casida 2014 Moneybomb

Hello Folks, are you tired of the establishment? especially gop establishment? WE CAN WIN, that is right!!!!!! this is the best way to stop them and know you have invested in the FUTURE!!!! Tisha Casida running for 3rd Congressional District Colorado, needs your help? On all Levels!!! She is doing an Amazing Job already and YOU can help her WIN, this Moneybomb is now until election day. sooner the better!!! She needs to run radio ads,tv,mail marketing. Please Consider Donating to Tisha Casida , SHE CAN WIN especially if we have the LIBERTY MOVEMENT behind her, website http://casida2014.com/ DONATE HERE or from her website , http://casida2014.com/contribute

https://www.facebook.com/CasidaForCongress2014

I remember 2008/2012 and what the Liberty Movement did , I get paid on wed and will be donating 20 bucks, i wish i could afford more PLEASE CONSIDER Donating to Tisha Casida and check her platform out. Call/Email her and Donate!!!! I call her the female version of Ron Paul peace kenny DONATE TOADY ,

UPDATE From Tisha Casida , Thank You For bringing attention to what we are working so hard to achieve. We set the record for the number of votes for an independent in the HISTORY of our district, and we can win during the midterm if we can get support from people who believe in what we are doing. I hope people step up as much as you, and as much as some of our supporters. It means everything - and it does make a difference. Use your fiat federal reserve notes to send Tisha around her district, it is a worthwhile cause!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNdOsL4Xe7Q&hd=1
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 09-13-2014 at 02:51 AM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If she is running as an independent, why would you expect her to have any decent chance at all? Is she independently wealthy?

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    If she is running as an independent, why would you expect her to have any decent chance at all? Is she independently wealthy?
    well because she can't beat the corrupt gop est money in the party and the dems not an option so yes she is running as an indy. would you perfer she just let gop est win?
    really taft , I'm asking for donations for Tisha Casida and you ask this crap? SHE WORKED HARD TO GET ON THE BALLOT ,if she was wealthy i wouldn't be asking for donations. If it wasn't for the corrupt gop she would be running republican. but the gop is corrupt as well to the point the gop/dnc and club 20 are not allowing her into debates they control(though they say they are non partisan?) and she is on the ballot.

All the work she has done to get on the ballot and you say this? knowing the gop is lying,cheating to keep her out of debates.

if you don't want to help no need to post what you did ,move on or don't post seriously. She can win if she can get her message out(which is exactly what i am asking folks to help with) and she has previously ran and worked the streets for her votes so seriously if you want to help do so. If not no need to comment. You can ask her to if you like since you seem to have all the answers. SHE IS ON THE BALLOT even with lying republicans and dems trying to fix it.

SHE has no choice but to run indy when the biggovgop is corrupting the processes. you know this but still ask that?
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 09-11-2014 at 10:03 AM.

You keep saying she can win, that this is an investment in the future.

I have absolutely no problem with promoting candidates, but don't be dishonest with people when they donate their hard-earned money.

John Dennis raised millions. All for naught. Some might prefer prioritization based on people who have the best chance of winning. That is sound investment advice.

You keep saying she can win, that this is an investment in the future.

I have absolutely no problem with promoting candidates, but don't be dishonest with people when they donate their hard-earned money.

John Dennis raised millions. All for naught. Some might prefer prioritization based on people who have the best chance of winning. That is sound investment advice.
    thanks for being a troll , now i know why i don't come to rpf anymore , you just trolled a good thread for no reason then to provewhat?? she might not win. good bye thanks for your time. i guess i won't try anymore thanks, no need to ask you or rpf for a real candidate. go away instead of trolling.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

by tafts standards i should of never donated to ron paul. he had a chance to but , really taft you are gonna keep trolling eh,

Some might prefer prioritization based on people who have the best chance of winning. That is sound investment advice.

Some might be more interested in the purity of the message than the outcome of the politically corrected contest.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Some might be more interested in the purity of the message than the outcome of the politically corrected contest.
    Ah, so Greg Brannon was more interested in his message than actually winning? There's purity of the message, and then there's being realistic with your head high in the clouds. If the message is so important, obviously that should take priority in a race that, realistically, she probably won't win because she's outclassed by the two party system. If she loses, what will you say at the end of the day? At least she stayed pure? If there's no doubt that she would maintain her message, no need to even suggest she'd do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Ah, so Greg Brannon was more interested in his message than actually winning?
    I think Ron Paul was more interested in his message in 2008 and 2012 than actually winning.

I think Ron Paul was more interested in his message in 2008 and 2012 than actually winning.
    Oh, absolutely no doubt at that one...

blimp christina tobin should be getting in touch with tisha casida soon,

Ah, so Greg Brannon was more interested in his message than actually winning? There's purity of the message, and then there's being realistic with your head high in the clouds. If the message is so important, obviously that should take priority in a race that, realistically, she probably won't win because she's outclassed by the two party system. If she loses, what will you say at the end of the day? At least she stayed pure? If there's no doubt that she would maintain her message, no need to even suggest she'd do otherwise.
    i would say win or lose. She got 3.2%(i believe?) last election with all the lying and cheating by the gop/dnc same coin of bs. That is a good amount of votes and networking and building the base. It is even larger now. now there are other county commissioner candidates also running on platform and have a good chance to win as anyone.

There are plenty of races that swing one way or the other. She is doing what it takes to be in the race and to win. Folks should be trying to help not judge or they should stfu and run themselves really. just sayin Your options are a establishment republican or a establishment dem or Tisha Casida in the 3rd Congressional district of colorado. never say never is all i can say to the tafts of the world. Never Say Never, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnWIVyEKkZ4&hd=1
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 09-12-2014 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    Never Say Never
    One thing I never agreed with Ron Paul on... and I do agree with Anti Federalist:

Liberty is NOT popular.

So to me liberty candidates of this "era" are not about WININING. Supporting their campaigns is about paving new roads, opening new doors, and winning over hearts and minds so that in the future we are making choices not between STATIST dem or repub, or possibly, if we get lucky, one of our LIBERTY candidates gets into office like Massie or Amash. No the goal in my world is to see to it that by the time my son is of voting age we're making choices between LIBERTY candidates, on nuances of LIBERTY issues, and if we get UNLUCKY we have to deal with another statist $#@!head. Supporting grassroots efforts like Tisha is an excellent way to make inroads and spread the message, laying foundation for the intellectual revolution this nation so desperately needs.

One thing I never agreed with Ron Paul on... and I do agree with Anti Federalist:

Liberty is NOT popular.

So to me liberty candidates of this "era" are not about WININING. Supporting their campaigns is about paving new roads, opening new doors, and winning over hearts and minds so that in the future we are making choices not between STATIST dem or repub, or possibly, if we get lucky, one of our LIBERTY candidates gets into office like Massie or Amash. No the goal in my world is to see to it that by the time my son is of voting age we're making choices between LIBERTY candidates, on nuances of LIBERTY issues, and if we get UNLUCKY we have to deal with another statist $#@!head. Supporting grassroots efforts like Tisha is an excellent way to make inroads and spread the message, laying foundation for the intellectual revolution this nation so desperately needs.
    considering the conservative slate(ron paul) beat romney at the colorado gop state convention. we have a real good chance to make huge inroads in colorado.

how do i stop these insane pop ups on rpf cant click a page with out them.

There are plenty of races that swing one way or the other. She is doing what it takes to be in the race and to win. Folks should be trying to help not judge or they should stfu and run themselves really. just sayin Your options are a establishment republican or a establishment dem or Tisha Casida in the 3rd Congressional district of colorado. never say never is all i can say to the tafts of the world. Never Say Never,
    There's a difference between 'judging' and pointing out what's right in front of you. You be optimistic, the rest of us will be realistic. Doesn't take a YouTube video to try and convince me otherwise, really. If they aren't about winning, I'm glad money was put into people like Katrina Pierson, Tom McMillin, Greg Brannon, Elaine Hays, Chris McDaniel (who isn't making his own case any better, really), and so on if it meant that new doors opened at the state level....except, aside from Texas, have hearts and minds been won? Has there been a dramatic shift in close to all of the states where there's resistance? If Iowa's recent power swap was an indication of anything, I seriously doubt it. You want to spread a message? Spend time crafting your message and gaining a large enough support base where you pose an actual challenge. Don't just throw your hat in the ring just because you can or want to try and be another anomaly. That's not worth everyone's time.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    . . . Some might prefer prioritization based on people who have the best chance of winning. That is sound investment advice.
    I think RP said Freedom is popular but is it that Liberty is popular as well - or Not ?

Those of us who invested time and cash for the 2008 Presidential campaign did get some
    non-investment return in the 2012 campaign . . . even without a "WIN"

Maybe in the form of this guy . . .

Last edited by extortion17; 09-12-2014 at 12:08 PM. Reason: typo

If you ask Tisha Casida, she is running to win and doing what she can to Win. If that is not good enough for you. why bother ranting and bitching when your not even donating. run yourself or stfu yo. to anyone who has a problem with her trying to win and doing what it takes on her own.

If you ask Tisha Casida, she is running to win and doing what she can to Win. If that is not good enough for you. why bother ranting and bitching when your not even donating. run yourself or stfu yo. to anyone who has a problem with her trying to win and doing what it takes on her own.
    Yeah, you've said that already, yet haven't denied the fact that she faces an uphill battle she has a slim chance in winning with little exposure compare to her opponents. No amount of typing 'stfu' will change that, really. You can back a person's principles and still be critical of them.

Yeah, you've said that already, yet haven't denied the fact that she faces an uphill battle she has a slim chance in winning with little exposure compare to her opponents. No amount of typing 'stfu' will change that, really. You can back a person's principles and still be critical of them.
    He is saying "stfu" because we called him out on misleading people about her chances.

One thing I try my best when it comes to candidate promotion is not misleading people. Optimism is fine, lying isn't.

FEEL FREE to donate to her. That is fine with me.

It's really no different than asking people to donate to Ron Paul for president. I agree with him. You should stfu.

He is saying "stfu" because we called him out on misleading people about her chances.

One thing I try my best when it comes to candidate promotion is not misleading people. Optimism is fine, lying isn't.

FEEL FREE to donate to her. That is fine with me.
    i did not mislead anyone i cleary said i believe she can win if we get behind her which you choose not to do and troll this thread like an $#@!.

seems we have mr nosmile and taft 2 trolls for the gop est.

From Tisha Casida , Thank You For bringing attention to what we are working so hard to achieve. We set the record for the number of votes for an independent in the HISTORY of our district, and we can win during the midterm if we can get support from people who believe in what we are doing. I hope people step up as much as you, and as much as some of our supporters. It means everything - and it does make a difference. Use your fiat federal reserve notes to send Tisha around her district, it is a worthwhile cause!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    It's really no different than asking people to donate to Ron Paul for president. I agree with him. You should stfu.
    Well, luckily, you don't have say over who gets to say or post what because how dare someone differ in opinion than you. Because that must equal troll, right? I thought neocons were the ones who tried to shun those who didn't tow the line. I donated to McMillin on the basis that he had a viable shot in a congressional race compared to a Senate run, and that he had some name recognition. Then he didn't win. Did same with Brannon, and he did not win as well. So yeah, I'll choose wisely over who I donate to. Casida got 3.2 percent of the vote in 2012. I'm sure the world will applaud the history shattering votes you won for an independent candidate. We're all very impressed.

Oh, and blend? On your neg rep? "why be an $#@! eityher support her or stay of this thread hater"

If you're going to call names, at least have the stones to do it on the thread and don't do it behind closed doors...and spell right, please.