Thread: David Cameron on the Verge of Tears as Scottish Vote Uncertainy Bubbles

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

David Cameron on the Verge of Tears as Scottish Vote Uncertainy Bubbles

Am I wrong for enjoying this?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...d-Cameron.html

In an passionate address in Edinburgh, Mr Cameron said that he will remain Prime Minister in the event of a Yes vote to "make that [independence] happen"

But an emotional Mr Cameron at one point appeared close to tears as he spoke about the "heartbreak" he would feel if Scotland voted for independence.

He said: "If Scotland votes for separation that would have to be respected by the rest of the United Kingdom. And as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom I would have to make that happen.

"It would be a heartbreaking job to have to do, to break up this family of nations that has been such a success."

Mr Cameron also said that Britain is "holding its breath" ahead of the vote. He said: "As we come into the final days of this vitally important (vote), be in no doubt the rest of the UK is watching, listening, holding our breath. And we care passionately about this United Nations and we would really be desperately sad to see it torn apart.

"I don't want my children to grow up in a world where if they choose Edinburgh University they're going to be in a capital of foreign country. I care more about my country than my party."

He said that some people in Scotland think that they can use their vote as a protest against the "effing Tories". However, he warned that a decision on independence is irreversible and has ramifications which will last for a century.

The Prime Minister said that nobody should "lecture" or "hector" the people of Scotland as it is "their decision".
    He also warned that Scotland could "run out of money" if it goes independent. MPs and ministers have warned that Mr Cameron will come under intense pressure to resign if Scotland leaves the UK.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Read the title of this thread and started to LOL. True story.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Wait . . . they aren't doing this right. If Scottland seceeds, England is supposed to invade with a massive, conscripted army, kill anyone who resists, burn the fields and houses, kill the livestock, and reduce Scottland to poverty and starvation, then allow them representation in the government that will rule them with an iron fist only upon a pledge of obedience. THAT's how civilized countries handle secession.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-c...ependence-vote

Both sides have enlisted the support of Scottish celebrities. In the “no” camp, they include Rod Stewart, Ewan McGregor, Alex Ferguson (the former manager of Manchester United), and J. K. Rowling, who was born in England but has made a home in Scotland for many years. On the pro-independence side, the celebrity endorsers include the actors Sean Connery and Alan Cumming, the comedian Robbie Coltrane, and the writer Irvine Welsh.*

If you had any question that government(Tax Ticks) just use people and their businesses as Milk Cows... look at what London, Westminster, and 10 Downing street are doing to keep their "Gravy Train Revenues" coming from Scotland. Where's the big mouth politicians bolstering about the "Sun Never Sets on the British Empire"? Well, all empires come to an end... that's why they(Elitists, Wealth, and Fascists) are pushing the New World Order... keep the sucking sound going in bleeding the planet and people dry of their wealth.

The above "Vote Yes for Independence" message has been brought to you by, "Wake up and figure out who's stealing and screwing you Scotland"

Wasn't it recently reported that England would be the 2nd poorest state, if it were part of America? There's you answer to the motive of British government desperation.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

And the sovereign spirit of the martyred William Wallace rises again. Go Braveheart!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Scottish Independence Suffers Poll Setback Before Vote

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...fore-vote.html

Scottish nationalist leader Alex Salmond’s bid for independence lost ground in an opinion poll little more than a week before a referendum that could lead to the breakup of the U.K.

The poll by Survation for the Daily Record newspaper in Glasgow put the No lead at six percentage points when excluding undecided voters, with 47 percent support for the Yes campaign and 53 percent opposed to independence. The results follow a survey by YouGov Plc last weekend that put the Yes side ahead for the first time, a swing that sent the pound tumbling.

The latest poll may offer encouragement to the emergency trips made to Scotland today by Prime Minister David Cameron and fellow U.K. party leaders to urge Scots to back away from independence in the Sept. 18 referendum.

“You’ve heard a lot of what I call arguments of the head, but it’s also important we make arguments of the heart,” Cameron told workers at Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LLOY)’s Scottish Widows unit. “I would be heartbroken if this family of nations was torn apart. Don’t for one second think the rest of the U.K. is indifferent. These islands are our home. It’s our country that we love. The rest of the U.K. is watching, listening, holding our breath.”

so much for "if voting did anything, they'd make it illegal"

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    And the sovereign spirit of the martyred William Wallace rises again. Go Braveheart!
    until movie Robert the Bruce $#@!s him over.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

How many times have these English tyrants visited Scotland before the Independence referenduim was brought to the Scots?

Why is the Rothchild's conman all of a sudden racing to Scotland to fool the Scottish people.

One only has to look at the brutal dictatorship the Imperial crown has become... holding innocent civilians suspected of holding a Snowden flash drive, guilty until proven innocent, the entire WIKILEAKS Assange fiasco and crackdown... because he may have had unprotected sex with a wacko chick in another country.

Showing examples of the brutality the English government and Banksters masters should be marketed on the airwaves in Scotland.

It's 2 plans for Scotish independence: 1.) get the information out to the voters by every medium possible 2.) present it all in a manner that sinks into their brainwashed heads to never forget English authoritarianism and brutal history on innocent Scots as well as people across the globe for a millennia.... oh and GCHQ and all their plans on spying and controlling the people.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 09-10-2014 at 05:05 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

That's goes way back ...Elizabeth I kept Mary, Queen of Scots imprisoned so she couldn't sit on the throne. I wonder if this passes does Queen Elizabeth get the boot? Will the royal family get to keep their Scottish castle? Enquiring minds want to know. The relationship between England and Scotland historically is complex and borders on incestuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    That's goes way back ...Elizabeth I kept Mary, Queen of Scots imprisoned so she couldn't sit on the throne. I wonder if this passes does Queen Elizabeth get the boot? Will the royal family get to keep their Scottish castle? Enquiring minds want to know. The relationship between England and Scotland historically is complex and borders on incestuous.
    says in post #2 they would keep her

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The American President claiming the authority to bomb the UK tonight could undermine the division and so the sovereignty vote. That would suck and make me hate this President even more.

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    says in post #2 they would keep her
    I would boot her

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Wait . . . they aren't doing this right. If Scottland seceeds, England is supposed to invade with a massive, conscripted army, kill anyone who resists, burn the fields and houses, kill the livestock, and reduce Scottland to poverty and starvation, then allow them representation in the government that will rule them with an iron fist only upon a pledge of obedience. THAT's how civilized countries handle secession.
    And maybe they can find some impoverished group to say they are fighting for their freedom, all the while they are denying them their freedom, AND everyone else's.

"I don't want my children to grow up in a world where if they choose Edinburgh University they're going to be in a capital of foreign country."
    That's creepy as hell.