Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISIS and Israel to attack Hezbullah in Lebanon

ISIS and Israel to attack Hezbullah in Lebanon

Quite the synergy these two seems to have, although no proof reported in MSM that ISIS and Israel are supported by same entities and working on same goals:

Israel preparing for ‘very violent’ war against Hezbollah, TV report says

Army details dangers of conflict with Iran-backed guerrilla army in Lebanon, warns of 100,000 rockets, 5,000 long-range missiles, tunnels

By Times of Israel staff September 6, 2014
    Israeli security forces inspect damage to a house after a Katyusha rocket attack by Hezbollah from southern Lebanon in the northern Israeli town of Nahariya, July 15, 2006. Photo credit: Pierre Terdjman / Flash90)

Just 10 days after a ceasefire ended a 50-day Israel-Hamas conflict, the Israeli army is “making plans and training” for “a very violent war” against Hezbollah in south Lebanon, an Israeli TV report said Friday night, without specifying when this war might break out.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-preparing-for-very-violent-war-against-hezbollah-tv-report-says/

Hezbollah, Lebanese forces prepare for ISIS attacks

Published July 2nd, 2014

Lebanon's security forces dismantled three terror cells this week after a wave of suicide attacks (File/AFP)

Both the Lebanese security forces and Hezbollah are preparing for attacks in Lebanon as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) seeks to shore up its gains by establishing itself in Lebanon and attracting support from extremists, particularly in the Palestinian camps.
    A senior security source was pessimistic about Lebanon’s security, telling The Daily Star that Lebanon was in “immediate danger of suicide bombings” but praised Lebanese security agencies’ efforts to thwart several such attacks.

http://www.albawaba.com/news/hezboll...lebanon-587516

Related

Israel's plan was to bomb Western targets, make it seem as though Egypt was behind the attacks

Nov. 11, 2009
    The agents were told "to undermine the West's trust in the [Egyptian] government by causing public insecurity" while concealing Israel's role in the sabotage.
    http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...s-later-1.4385

First release of ISIS execution video came from an ex Israeli soldier Rita Katz

Netherlands suspends Cyber Security official who said Zionists created ISIS

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course its not at all relevant that Hezbollah has fired thousands of rockets into Israeli territory, and promises to continue until there is no Israeli territory.. Lol that's not relevant at all.

I miss Gwax.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    Of course its not at all relevant that Hezbollah has fired thousands of rockets into Israeli territory, and promises to continue until there is no Israeli territory.. Lol that's not relevant at all.
    Don't give a $#@! about that. The interesting thing here is we're about to go to war with ISIS and Israel is about to go to war with ISIS.

Or did you really think you were really distracting us from that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

No, it's not relevant to selectively mention Hezbollah's rockets, out of context to the rest of the conflict. What about the provocations by Israel that led to the retaliatory rocket fire, or the inaccuracy and inferiority of Lebanese rockets to US supplied Israeli rockets? What about the Israeli covert practice of using provocateurs to fire rockets into Israeli territory, so that they can claim the victim and fire back "in self defense?" What of the inability of Israel to define its borders, a silent admission that it does not acknowledge the Arab borders? An on and on...
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Don't give a $#@! about that. The interesting thing here is we're about to go to war with ISIS and Israel is about to go to war with ISIS.

Lol of course, pointing out that a country is under attack when it bombs the aggressor country is just a distraction from the nWo!!! "Don't give a $#@! about that." Lol what a comeback. "Don't give a $#@! about that." Its so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    No, it's not relevant to selectively mention Hezbollah's rockets, out of context to the rest of the conflict. What about the provocations by Israel that led to the retaliatory rocket fire, or the inaccuracy and inferiority of Lebanese rockets to US supplied Israeli rockets? What about the Israeli covert practice of using provocateurs to fire rockets into Israeli territory, so that they can claim the victim and fire back "in self defense?" What of the inability of Israel to define its borders, a silent admission that it does not acknowledge the Arab borders? An on and on...
    Lol I'm taking it out of context? What Israeli provocation? Syria (which controls and funds Hezbollah) has been bombing Israel repeatedly since 1947, before Israel ever fired a shot at Syria. What Israeli provocation?

Lol of course, pointing out that a country is under attack when it bombs the aggressor country is just a distraction from the nWo!!! "Don't give a $#@! about that." Lol what a comeback. "Don't give a $#@! about that." Its so easy.
    If you don't have something to say about the fact that Israel and ISIS are attacking the same target at the same time, even as we prepare to go kick some ISIS ass, then what are you doing in this thread? Because, you know, that's kind of what this thread is about...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But even more relevant here would be the subject of this discussion, i.e., both ISIS and Israel are preparing to attack same enemy of Israel.

What covert practices are you talking about? I'm open to believing it, Israel is a government like any other, but I'm not going to assume it just because you're saying so, I want a source or something. I'm not going to look at massive wars differently because of your post (no offense, seriously).

And Israel has yet to define their borders to acknowledge disputed territory. How can you hold this against them? They're the ones who have been offering peace treaties since before the 1947 Arab invasion. Oh yeah, the Arabs have very clear borders, they show kids a map of Palestine that includes all of Israel. Good for Palestine lol.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    But even more relevant here would be the subject of this discussion, i.e., both ISIS and Israel are preparing to attack same enemy of Israel.
    Hezbollah attacking Israel is not relevant to the topic of Israel attacking Hezbollah???

Lol do you guys read your posts? Any time someone brings up Arab bullets "Oh that's not relevant, "Oh that's not in the scope of the thread." You ppl are crazy. You would write an entire timeline of Middle Eastern history and never include an Arab bullet.

Lol someone mentions Arab bullets in the crazy anti-Israel thread, its like $#@!ting in the pool (which is exactly how Europeans caused the black plague, but blamed it on the Jews)."Oh come on man, why'd you do that?"
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 09-09-2014 at 06:31 PM.

What covert practices are you talking about? I'm open to believing it, Israel is a government like any other, but I'm not going to assume it just because you're saying so, I want a source or something. I'm not going to look at massive wars differently because of your post (no offense, seriously).

And Israel has yet to define their borders to acknowledge disputed territory. How can you hold this against them? They're the ones who have been offering peace treaties since before the 1947 Arab invasion. Oh yeah, the Arabs have very clear borders, they show kids a map of Palestine that includes all of Israel. Good for Palestine lol.
    Sauce for the goose then, if you're not going to hold Israel's non-definition of the borders against them, due to disputed borders, you're likewise not going to hold the non-definition against the Arabs either, right? Do you honor the right of an Arab Palestine state to exist? Or that acknowledgement of borders should be bilateral, instead of unilaterally demanded only of the Arabs?

As for sources, your request sounds like indian giving. In other words, "show me evidence Israel/Mossad performs covert ops, but I'm not going to change my mind regardless," LOL. You're sounding like a cartoon of a paid Israeli troll---not the first one to arrive on this forum, but the zillion umpteenth one. But for those interested:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operat..._by_the_Mossad

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/orig...d-terror.html#

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...k-mossad-dubai

http://wlcentral.org/node/2370
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 09-10-2014 at 10:26 AM.

Sauce for the goose then, if you're not going to hold Israel's non-definition of the borders against them, due to disputed borders, you're likewise not going to hold the non-definition against the Arabs either, right? Do you honor the right of an Arab Palestine state to exist? Or that acknowledgement of borders should be bilateral, instead of unilaterally demanded only of the Arabs?

As for sources, your request sounds like indian giving. In other words, "show me evidence Israel/Mossad performs covert ops, but I'm not going to change my mind regardless," LOL. You're sounding like a cartoon of paid Israeli troll---not the first one to arrive on this forum, but the zillion umpteenth one. But for those interested:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operat..._by_the_Mossad

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/orig...d-terror.html#

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...k-mossad-dubai

http://wlcentral.org/node/2370

Where did you get this silly idea that Israel attacked Syria/Lebanon first???

Everything you just posted involved Mossad killing terrorists or politicians who were already trying to destroy Israel. And not a single one of them involved provoking Hezbollah, which was your whole f'n argument. Your whole argument was that Hezbollah's rocket fire was caused by Israeli provocation and "Mossad covert ops." And you do not have one single fact showing how Israel provoked Hezbollah.

In fact, Hezbollah is opposed to Israel's very existence. Israel is not opposed to Syria or Lebanon's existence. Syria, which funds Hezbollah and controls Lebanon through it (its bigger than Lebanon's military), attacked Israel in 1947 before Israel touched Syria. Syria has been attacking Israel repeatedly since then, and promising to destroy it repeatedly since then. How's that for provocation?

As for the borders, you're just contradicting yourself. Yes, I know borders should be bilateral, that's why Israel acknowledges that there are disputed borders. It would be evil and horrible (and pointless) for them to declare borders without an agreement with Palestine. Palestine is the one who opposed Israel's existence from the very beginning, they were the ones rejecting any peace treaty, even for 100% of the PA territories. And no, you're wrong, Palestine/Arabs don't believe in bilateral borders, Palestine believes in destroying Israel, they make this very clear. You literally have all the positions in reverse. Israel refuses to annex the West Bank and Gaza and consider it part of Israel, even the parts with settlements, its Palestine that claims all the land (meaning all of Israel) and routinely teaches their kids that Israel just doesn't exist. Lol you have it in reverse.

And how can Israel provoke a country or terrorist group that is unconditionally promised to destroying Israel? That's not really how it works. Lol you know perfectly well that Syria and Hezbollah would attack Israel no matter what Israel ever does, so why would you pretend that there would be peace between Israel/Syria/Hezbollah if Israel would just allow "x" amount of rockets without responding. Should Israel allow ten, fifty, one hundred rockets without responding, and that'll be like an indirect peace negotiation? See if Hezbollah stops after a hundred rockets without a response? Five hundred? Don't dodge this, answer it. What should Israel do?
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 09-10-2014 at 01:44 AM.

You have simply reaffirmed my point, that you are acting consistent with the MO of a paid shill, in that you want everybody to accept Israel's word painting of every aspect of the dispute, and every declaration about its "enemies." Every single assassination was of a 'terrorist,' you're saying? Every politician who differed from Israel "is trying to destroy it" and deserves assassination? Hmmm, you do know that pro-assassination policy is not Ron or Rand Paulish. Your approach confers no legitimacy to anybody other than the Israeli government's, and thinks of other people collectively the same negative way (note you monolithically say "Palestine" instead of the Palestinians, who have different individual opinions).

Certain Arab groups may say/do bad things overtly, but the Israeli side says/does the same things covertly, that's been the pattern in the Mideast. Anybody looking at the sites quoted will note the many references to Israeli covert ops in Lebanon and elsewhere, it's pretty obvious it's also going on with regards to the rocket launches. You are the one dodging the Israeli staging of attacks, so as to claim they are "responding." "What Israel should do" is stop doing so. Finally, the reason Israel 'gave' the Arabs Gaza and the West Bank was to shut people up about their stealing Palestinian land everywhere else, via the settlements. Now that the last spate of settlements are finished, naturally, they are back to blasting Arabs to bits in Gaza.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 09-10-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5179434.stm

Hezbollah captured two Israeli soldiers in cross border raid. Israel started bombing Lebanon and then shortly thereafter invaded. Hezbollah responded by firing rockets into Israel. Video of the cross border raid shows the Israeli soldiers appeared to be firing across the border. Regardless, the response was disproportionate. Israel bombed the very bridges that civilians would have needed to cross to escape the onslaught. They also bombed water treatment facilities. Maybe bombing the bridges was to cut off Hezbollah's escape, but why bomb water treatment facilities? (Note, America did that against Iraq in the first Gulf war and trying to buy the chemicals needed to rebuild water treatment facilities is one of the reasons Saddam violated the sanctions.)

But anyway, let's assume you are 100% right. That still doesn't change the fact it's oh so convenient that ISIS decides it needs to launch an operation against Hezbollah right when Israel is ready to launch an operation against Hezbollah. And Israel, in response, to ISIS, "accidentally" attacks the Syrian government that is fighting ISIS. I guess those "precision guided munitions" aren't that precise?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Actually Zionist terrorism began in the early 1900s. and was aided by the British Empire that controlled the area.
    (with Backing of the Rothschild Banks and influence)
    It got much worse after the Transfer agreement,, in cooperation with Nazi Germany, when 60,000 Zionists entered Palestine.

Long before there was any Zionist State of Israel.
    The Zionists have been stirring $#@! there since Zionism was invented,, with both Arabs (Muslim and Christian)and non-Zionist Jews.
    Zionism was largely (and rightfully) rejected by Jews for many years.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 09-29-2014 at 07:57 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Actually Zionist terrorism began in the early 1900s. and was aided by the British Empire that controlled the area.
    (with Backing of the Rothschild Banks and influence)
    It got much worse after the Transfer agreement,, in cooperation with Nazi Germany, when 60,000 Zionists entered Palestine.

Long before there was any Zionist State of Israel.
    The Zionists have been stirring $#@! there since Zionism was invented,, with both Arabs (Muslim and Christian)and non-Zionist Jews.
    Zionism was largely (and rightfully) rejected by Jews for many years.
    But my question was "How did you get this silly idea that Israel attacked Syria/Lebanon first"?You can't answer that. Syria/Lebanon attacked Israel first. You're dodging and evading now.

And since when did terrorism invalidate a county's right to exist? Lol Israelis say Palestine has the right to exist, as soon as they stop using terrorism. You're the hypocrite here.
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 10-05-2014 at 01:13 PM.

ISIS wants us to come in and bomb Arabs (Rouhani and Matthews agree)

Philip Weiss on September 30, 2014 22 Comments

Last week the Iranian president Hassan Rouhani said at the U.N. that ISIS wants the U.S. back in Iraq:
    They also have a single goal: the destruction of civilization, giving rise to Islamophobia and creating a fertile ground for further intervention of foreign forces in our region.
    Last night Chris Matthews said the same thing:
    Is it possible that ISIS wants us bombing it, knowing that the more we bomb, the more we maim and kill, the more the world sees what we’re doing, the more the Islamic world will choose sides against us?
    - See more at: http://mondoweiss.net/2014/09/arabs-rouhani-matthews

You have simply reaffirmed my point, that you are acting consistent with the MO of a paid shill, in that you want everybody to accept Israel's word painting of every aspect of the dispute, and every declaration about its "enemies." Every single assassination was of a 'terrorist,' you're saying? Every politician who differed from Israel "is trying to destroy it" and deserves assassination? Hmmm, you do know that pro-assassination policy is not Ron or Rand Paulish. Your approach confers no legitimacy to anybody other than the Israeli government's, and thinks of other people collectively the same negative way (note you monolithically say "Palestine" instead of the Palestinians, who have different individual opinions).

Certain Arab groups may say/do bad things overtly, but the Israeli side says/does the same things covertly, that's been the pattern in the Mideast. Anybody looking at the sites quoted will note the many references to Israeli covert ops in Lebanon and elsewhere, it's pretty obvious it's also going on with regards to the rocket launches. You are the one dodging the Israeli staging of attacks, so as to claim they are "responding." "What Israel should do" is stop doing so. Finally, the reason Israel 'gave' the Arabs Gaza and the West Bank was to shut people up about their stealing Palestinian land everywhere else, via the settlements. Now that the last spate of settlements are finished, naturally, they are back to blasting Arabs to bits in Gaza.
    Never said every casualty was a terrorist, there's always civilian casualties, this is war. And I never, ever said Israel is perfect. Ppl are singling out Israel for civilian casualties, and ignoring civilian casualties in other wars. That's hypocrisy. $#@! hypocrisy. And assassinating terrorist leaders who are attacking your country is very Ron Paul-ish, I don't know what Ron Paul you think you're referring to. Israel has a right to defend itself, and civilian casualties in every war doesn't mean Israel is the one country in the world that has to lay down and die.

I routinely say Palestine has the right to exist, so do Israelis. Its Palestine and ppl on these threads that say Israel does not have the right to exist. Lol you think I call them "Palestine" to treat them as monolithic? I call them Palestine to respect the fact that they're a country and not just some territory. This is what Palestine needs to do with Israel, they need to recognize that it has a right to exist.

Israel has every right to covertly influence governments which are funding attacks against Israel, or blatantly attacking Israel. Its sad that you don't recognize Israel's right to defend itself.

And I never, ever said Israel is perfect.
    That is correct.

But it is pretty close to being perfect as the only non-racist democracy in mideast surrounded by extremists.
    And G-d blesses those who stand with Israel. Blessings of election of Obama for US are exhibit A.

I predict Hezbollah is not going anywhere and will still be around .

ISIS commits genocide, you ppl say its secretly Israel. Iran funds and arms Hamas and Hezbollah, which govern Gaza and Lebanon respectively, and both of which promise to kill all the Jews. And then you say Israel is committing genocide when they destroy Iranian weapons in Gaza (when they purposely store and launch weapons in schools/hospitals/mosques/churches and tell ppl to get themselves killed for propaganda and religious martyrdom). Its amazing to watch. Its almost as amazing as watching Yemenis screaming "Death to Jews/America/Israel" just as Iranian-backed Houthis murder dozens of them.

Its also amazing to watch the son of a Hamas leader explaining Islam to Israelis who would never dare say these things. And Mohammed Zoabi, the nephew of an Muslim anti-Zionist political leader in the Knesset, explaining why he's a Muslim Zionist and loves Israel, the best country in that $#@!hole of a region. Zoabi's volunteering for the military despite death threats from Muslims, he might be a huge politician one day (a lot of Muslims agree with him).http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Zoa...the-IDF-392012 http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...9#.VTKrXJNLAS4

Last edited by OReich; 04-18-2015 at 01:23 PM.
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich
    ISIS commits genocide...
    Well said.

Cat out of bag: Israel ‘Concerned’ over US War On ISIS

Israel ‘Concerned’ US War On ISIS Will Temper Hostility Toward Iran

By Jason Ditz
    September 12, 2014
    The Israeli cabinet position of “strategy affairs minister” is primarily meant to focus around planning for a war with Iran. It’s a full time job, and it mostly involves pushing the US to threaten Iran more often.

Yuval Steinitz
    The current minister, Yuval Steinitz, is at the forefront of Israeli officials expressing “concern” tonight at the new US war on ISIS, which they see as potentially getting in the way of long-term US hostility toward Iran.

Even if there is hostility towards arab race Christians among some zionists due to old land disputes as indicated in below links, it is insane for anyone to support ISIS while it attacks christians in Syria, Iraq, Jerusalem etc.

Palestinian Christian leader in Canada: Shoot Israeli Jews if they don’t leave Jerusalem

Checking in for a flight has never been the same since 1967

Your skepticism is not entirely misplaced however, there is no clear proof reported in MSM that zionists created Hamas to justify continued occupation/land theft and created ISIS & RM 1.0 to weaken Iran.

Beirut Wonders if Some Terror Attacks Mean More Than Others

Aryn Baker
    Nov. 15, 2015

Over 40 died in Beirut in an ISIS terror attack a day before the Paris strikes, but Lebanese victims haven't gotten the same attention

Which brings us to the traumatic events in Paris on Friday night. Already the victims are being named, their brief biographies sketched out in a way that makes this attack much more personal. The venues are familiar, not just to me, but to thousands of tourists with happy holiday memories of those streets and bars and clubs, and millions more around the world who know Paris as the City of Love. Beirut is a cosmopolitan city of culture, but not long after I arrived, I installed safety film on all my windows, to keep shards of glass from raining down on me in the event of a bomb attack.
    Much has been made of the disparity of coverage between two attacks, one day apart, and claimed by the same terror group. I don’t know what algorithm Facebook uses to activate its Safety Check feature, which allows users to mark themselves and others as safe in the wake of tragedies, and why Beirut didn’t trigger it. (Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said that SafetyCheck had only been activated in the past after natural disasters, but that going forward it will be activated “for more human disasters going forward as well.”) The Twittersphere has lobbed, justifiably in some cases, accusations of Western bias, or worse, racism. “Dear Facebook,” @ktbradford tweeted. “Nice French flag overlay. But how do I change my profile picture to show solidarity with the people of Beirut?”

Whatever the reasons—and there are many—for the disparity of global reaction, the message that emerges from these twinned events is that some lives matter more than others. ISIS is not just a French problem, or, if the ISIS claims to have downed the Russian airliner in Egypt are verified, a Russian problem. It is not just a Lebanese problem. Until there is some recognition that an ISIS attack on one country is an attack on all, ISIS will be everybody’s problem—a problem that won’t be solved.

http://time.com/4113615/paris-beirut-terror-attacks/

Why are you criticizing Israel?

Don't you understand that some Germans killed some Jews 70 years ago?
    I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States...When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!

Andrew Jackson, 1834

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Quite the synergy these two seems to have, although no proof reported in MSM that ISIS and Israel are supported by same entities and working on same goals:

Israel preparing for ‘very violent’ war against Hezbollah, TV report says

Army details dangers of conflict with Iran-backed guerrilla army in Lebanon, warns of 100,000 rockets, 5,000 long-range missiles, tunnels

By Times of Israel staff September 6, 2014
    Israeli security forces inspect damage to a house after a Katyusha rocket attack by Hezbollah from southern Lebanon in the northern Israeli town of Nahariya, July 15, 2006. Photo credit: Pierre Terdjman / Flash90)

Just 10 days after a ceasefire ended a 50-day Israel-Hamas conflict, the Israeli army is “making plans and training” for “a very violent war” against Hezbollah in south Lebanon, an Israeli TV report said Friday night, without specifying when this war might break out.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-preparing-for-very-violent-war-against-hezbollah-tv-report-says/

Hezbollah, Lebanese forces prepare for ISIS attacks

Published July 2nd, 2014

Lebanon's security forces dismantled three terror cells this week after a wave of suicide attacks (File/AFP)

Both the Lebanese security forces and Hezbollah are preparing for attacks in Lebanon as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) seeks to shore up its gains by establishing itself in Lebanon and attracting support from extremists, particularly in the Palestinian camps.
    A senior security source was pessimistic about Lebanon’s security, telling The Daily Star that Lebanon was in “immediate danger of suicide bombings” but praised Lebanese security agencies’ efforts to thwart several such attacks.

http://www.albawaba.com/news/hezboll...lebanon-587516

Related

Israel's plan was to bomb Western targets, make it seem as though Egypt was behind the attacks

Nov. 11, 2009
    The agents were told "to undermine the West's trust in the [Egyptian] government by causing public insecurity" while concealing Israel's role in the sabotage.
    http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...s-later-1.4385

First release of ISIS execution video came from an ex Israeli soldier Rita Katz

Netherlands suspends Cyber Security official who said Zionists created ISIS
    The Zionuts have to come up with a plan B.

Because the Russkies are in Syria assisting Assad.

Secondly, they have wanted to steal the Southern Lebanese Territory up to and including the Litani River.

Hezbollah insurgents have prevented the theft from occurring.

So the zonuts will come up with some pretext for attacking Hezbollah.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

If Israelis intel agencies are as smart as US media owners employees tend to suggest, why don't they get other mideast countries like Saudi Arabia or proxy groups like ISIS to go against Hezbulla/Iran instead of getting their own hands dirty? Israel already has limited resources heavily dependent on US aid.

In last Israel-Hezbulla war , it was reported that Israel lost that war.

https://972mag.com/when-jewish-milit...unnels/104788/

Whether we like to admit it or not, the Israeli press intentionally ignores the realities of Gaza. One would be hard-pressed to find articles about the fall-out from last summer’s Gaza war, including home reconstruction, destroyed infrastructure, high unemployment rates and the trauma that will likely stay with many of the victims for the rest of their lives.

Even during the war itself, Israel’s biggest television station consciously refrained from showing images of destruction in the Strip in its broadcasts, while the country’s biggest newspaper could barely dedicate a paragraph to the deaths of innocents killed by IDF airstrikes.

It is staggering to think that seven months after Israel embarked on a 54-day military adventure, which led to the deaths of 2,200 Palestinians (500 of whom were children), and 66 Israelis soldiers and five civilians (including one child) — it seems like nothing ever happened.

Israel is all growed up now. Time we cut the umbilical cord.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 11-11-2017 at 11:49 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast