it is not part of conduct
    of a gallant or generous man
    to take up arms against a woman.

Sam Houston

hat tip acptulsa

School Cops Brutalize Teen Girl Over Cell Phone

10th grader refused to relinquish her private property

by Adan Salazar | Infowars.com | September 4, 2014

A Houston, Texas, teen has decided to leave her current high school after school police responded aggressively to her defiant use of a cell phone.

Campus police were summoned to the Sam Houston High School on Tuesday to deal with 10th grade student Ixel Perez.

When the 70-pound student refused to relinquish her phone, three officers reportedly wrestled her to the floor, as another officer pinned her head to the ground with his knee.

Footage of part of the altercation, first obtained by KHOU.com, was captured by another student on a cell phone, and

shows police manhandling Perez on a hallway floor as she screams.

It all started when Perez’s teacher caught her errantly using a cell phone in class.

The teen was ordered out to the hallway where the school’s assistant principal tried to confiscate her personal property.

“I just didn’t want to give up my phone,” Perez explained to KHOU, adding that she had been

on the phone with her ill mother,

trying to get a status update on her condition.

[see that's that $#@! that starts me wellin' up with a clenched jaw - presence]

“She asked me for the phone and I didn’t want to give it to her, because I was scared. I ended up walking down the stairs trying to get away from the AP (assistant principal) and then she had already called the cops,” described Perez.

Cops arrived intent on forcing Perez to surrender her rights phone.

The student who filmed the incident described what he saw to the local news outlet.

“Both of the cops just tackled her down to the floor.

They put a knee on her head

[Remember...
    that whatever may be said
    by a lady or her friends,
    it is not part of conduct
    of a gallant or generous man
    to take up arms against a woman.]

and after that they just arrested her, took her phone,” Perez’s peer Gustavo Lucio told KHOU. “The cop just said you can’t use your phone and after that,

no words
    no nothing,
    just actions,
    grabbed her,
    threw her down.”

“He grabbed my hand,” Perez said, “one of them was right here, one grabbed my hand,

I didn’t want to let go of my phone because I was on the phone

with mom
    .”

Perez’s brother was floored by the police response, and couldn’t figure out why it took three cops to detain his little sister.

“We all know it was wrong,” he stated. “It doesn’t take three cops to take down one teenage girl, especially a 70-pound teenage girl!”

Friends and family of Perez held a demonstration in front of the school yesterday demanding officials conduct an investigation into the officers’ use of force.

Despite footage obviously showing a combative police response, HISD released a statement claiming student safety was their “absolute top priority,” and that they’ll investigate what led the cops to respond in that manner.

“The safety of our students at Sam Houston High School and of all our schools is always our absolute top priority. The HISD police department and the school’s administration are continuing their investigations of what led to the detainment of a female student yesterday. “
    The cops’ over-the-top reaction is indicative of the overzealous enforcement of arbitrary zero tolerance school policies, which do more to indoctrinate students into becoming obedient, unquestioning members of society who will bend to the will of authorities at a moment’s notice.

Most recently we’ve seen schools attempt to police students’ thoughts, as was the case last month when a South Carolina teen was suspended and arrested after imagining a story in which he used a gun to shoot a dinosaur.

“A 65 million year gap between the story and reality didn’t seem to matter to teachers who immediately suspended [Alex] Stone for a week, searched his bookbag and locker – finding nothing – and then inexplicably called the police,” Steve Watson wrote.

Indeed, the Houston ISD police officers’ overreaction is something that would not seem out of place in authoritarian regimes such as North Korea.

“As problematic as all of these programs are, however, what’s really unnerving are the similarities between the American system of public education and that of totalitarian regimes such as Nazi Germany, with their overt campaigns of educational indoctrination,” writes Rutherford Institute president John W. Whitehead on “The Death of Freedom in Our Schools.” “And while those who run America’s schools may not be deliberately attempting to raise up a generation of Hitler Youth, they are teaching young people to march in lockstep with the all-powerful government—which may be just as dangerous in the end.”
    conduct investigation = find some legal loophole to explain why it was best to jackboot a little girl on the phone with her sick momma

http://www.infowars.com/school-cops-...er-cell-phone/
    Last edited by presence; 09-06-2014 at 12:39 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can just imagine how the "law and order" types will respond to this kind of stuff.

There's an irreconcilable philosophical divide. Either you believe in freedom and at least in some degree of restraint when authority must be used, or you don't.

For those who don't, they have a completely different worldview than me. Simple as that.

Back in my HS days there were no cops around..

If one of the staff wanted to try and take your dope they'd have to call the coach and try to get you behind closed doors...

If they tried that $#@! in the halls the students would intervene.

Some call it a Police State. But it would be more accurate to say that citizens are sometimes treated more like prison inmates or enemy soldiers in foreign land.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Another Prison System for you and me to live in."

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Here's another reason to homeschool. SMDH.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Sam Houston High School, is it?

Somebody's rolling in his grave...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Houston
    A leader is someone who helps improve the lives of other people or improve the system they live under.

Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.

Texas, to be respected must be polite.

Remember that whatever may be said by a lady or her friends, it is not part of conduct of a gallant or generous man to take up arms against a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.