Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: Report: Ferguson Police Chief Lied About Michael Brown Surveillance Tape

  1. #1

    Report: Ferguson Police Chief Lied About Michael Brown Surveillance Tape

    Lies, upon lies, upon lies.

    The chief of police for the Ferguson Police Department misled members of the media and the public when he asserted that his hand was forced in releasing surveillance footage that purported to show 18-year-old resident Michael Brown engaged in a strong-arm robbery at a convenience store hours before he was fatally shot by a police officer.
    http://theblot.com/exclusive-ferguso...e-tape-7725621
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

    What others do pales beside what YOU do.

    Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

    "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

    ~ C.Coolidge



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Whoopsie...


    “We’ve had this tape for a while, and we had to diligently review the information that was in the tape, determine if there was any other reason to keep it,” Jackson said at the press event. “We got a lot of Freedom of Information requests for this tape, and at some point it was just determined we had to release it. We didn’t have good cause, any other reason not to release it under FOI.”

    Jackson later said that the officer who fatally shot Brown — identified as Officer Darren Wilson — did not know that Brown had allegedly been involved in a robbery earlier in the day when the officer confronted Brown on a Ferguson road hours later. When asked by a reporter why the agency would release the surveillance tape, even though it appeared to have nothing to do with the fatal shooting of the teenager, Jackson replied: “Because you asked for it.”

    Documents obtained exclusively by TheBlot show Thomas Jackson misled the public and journalists about the Michael Brown tape.

    The chief of police for the Ferguson Police Department misled members of the media and the public when he asserted that his hand was forced in releasing surveillance footage that purported to show 18-year-old resident Michael Brown engaged in a strong-arm robbery at a convenience store hours before he was fatally shot by a police officer.

    Chief Thomas Jackson distributed copies of the surveillance tape at a press conference on Aug. 15 in tandem with the public release of the identity of the officer who was responsible for shooting Brown.

    When questioned by members of the press about the tape — which apparently had nothing to do with the fatal shooting of the unarmed teenager — Jackson told reporters that he was legally obligated to release the tape because members of the media had submitted an open records requests for it.

    “We’ve had this tape for a while, and we had to diligently review the information that was in the tape, determine if there was any other reason to keep it,” Jackson said at the press event. “We got a lot of Freedom of Information requests for this tape, and at some point it was just determined we had to release it. We didn’t have good cause, any other reason not to release it under FOI.”

    Jackson later said that the officer who fatally shot Brown — identified as Officer Darren Wilson — did not know that Brown had allegedly been involved in a robbery earlier in the day when the officer confronted Brown on a Ferguson road hours later. When asked by a reporter why the agency would release the surveillance tape, even though it appeared to have nothing to do with the fatal shooting of the teenager, Jackson replied: “Because you asked for it.”

    However, a review of open records requests sent to the Ferguson Police Department found that no news organization, reporter or individual specifically sought the release of the surveillance tape before police distributed it on Aug. 15.

  4. #3
    something wicked this way slouches,
    wanting flash bangs on your couches.
    their tank treads your guts will grease,
    the friendly neighborhood Police.

  5. #4
    Remember all the people who criticized those who thought there was something fishy about the police and the whole story? Remember those who said the stories of people criticizing Wilson are starting to unravel? Where are those loudmouths now?

    We have so far:


    • Bogus story of anonymous caller to radio show
    • Totally wrong story in aftermath video about how Brown rushed Wilson
    • Wilson's Broken face story looking like it's fake
    • Brown not belonging to Los Angeles street gang and involved in second degree murder
    • And now, the police chief--gasp!--making things up


    Say it ain't so, conservatives! We just KNOW Brown is a thug!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  6. #5
    Police Chief's likely response:

    I--uh--was told by--uh--someone on my team that--you know--there were a lot of requests for this tape. I--well, no--I don't remember who reported this to me--but I was--um--relating information that was shared with me. It maybe--um--seems that that the one request we did get for a lot of information might have been--well--construed to mean that a lot of agencies were seeking that tape.


    See, I can make stuff up too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  7. #6
    Just reaffirms the "3s"...

    Government, consistent at 3 things throughout time: Lying, Stealing, and Destroying
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 09-05-2014 at 07:55 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

    "All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826



    Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

  8. #7
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Remember all the people who criticized those who thought there was something fishy about the police and the whole story? Remember those who said the stories of people criticizing Wilson are starting to unravel? Where are those loudmouths now?

    We have so far:


    • Bogus story of anonymous caller to radio show
    • Totally wrong story in aftermath video about how Brown rushed Wilson
    • Wilson's Broken face story looking like it's fake
    • Brown not belonging to Los Angeles street gang and involved in second degree murder
    • And now, the police chief--gasp!--making things up


    Say it ain't so, conservatives! We just KNOW Brown is a thug!
    Please. Spare me. No one forced the gentle giant to commit strong arm robbery. It's on tape for the whole world to see. What's the old saying? Take responsibility for one's actions? The most damning 'public relations' evidence between the two main protagonists was given on a silver plate by the deceased Michael Brown, unless there is a tape of Darren Wilson torturing special needs children with a cattle prod 15 minutes earlier.


    Big man pushing around a smaller,weaker man. Actually, a big DEAD man now. Funny how the world works. The cops suck, but you have to extreme blinders on to think that he somehow was a victim of happenstance.



    Secondly, this isn't about 'conservatives' as you derisively stated. It's about common sense.
    Last edited by AuH20; 09-05-2014 at 04:57 PM.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Please. Spare me. No one forced the gentle giant to commit strong arm robbery. It's on tape for the whole world to see. What's the old saying? Take responsibility for one's actions? The most damning 'public relations' evidence between the two main protagonists was given on a silver plate by the deceased Michael Brown, unless there is a tape of Darren Wilson torturing special needs children with a cattle prod 15 minutes earlier.


    Big man pushing around a smaller,weaker man. Actually, a big DEAD man now. Funny how the world works. The cops suck, but you have to extreme blinders on to think that he somehow was a victim of happenstance.



    Secondly, this isn't about 'conservatives' as you derisively stated. It's about common sense.
    This guy may be the filthiest scumbag to ever step into the system. The system still broke. If the system had not broken, then Mr. Brown and the man he assaulted might both have received justice one day. Now, instead, everyone involved got a big fat heaping of injustice. That is not something to celebrate.

    I don't care if it's Hannibal Lechter, let him face justice properly and go to the Chair. We don't execute people in the streets in America just because we perceive them to be threats. Oh wait, I guess we do. Now.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    This guy may be the filthiest scumbag to ever step into the system. The system still broke. If the system had not broken, then Mr. Brown and the man he assaulted might both have received justice one day. Now, instead, everyone involved got a big fat heaping of injustice. That is not something to celebrate.

    I don't care if it's Hannibal Lechter, let him face justice properly and go to the Chair. We don't execute people in the streets in America just because we perceive them to be threats. Oh wait, I guess we do. Now.
    I think that's what we're going to find out. The cop could be completely in the wrong for escalating the situation with lethal force. I'm not under any illusion that Wilson could not have acted illegally. With that said, the scant facts available to us suggest that this wasn't a one-sided affair.
    Last edited by AuH20; 09-05-2014 at 05:17 PM.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I think that's what we're going to find out. The cop could be completely in the wrong for escalating the situation with lethal force. I'm not under any illusion that Wilson could not have acted illegally. With that said, the scant facts available to us suggest that this wasn't a one-sided affair.
    As far as the cops are concerned it is.

  13. #11
    It did seem kinda fast for the FOIA request to go through. Those things can take months or years. And usually won't have stuff from an open investigation.
    Last edited by CPUd; 09-05-2014 at 06:36 PM.

  14. #12
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,578
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Please. Spare me. No one forced the gentle giant to commit strong arm robbery. It's on tape for the whole world to see. What's the old saying? Take responsibility for one's actions? The most damning 'public relations' evidence between the two main protagonists was given on a silver plate by the deceased Michael Brown, unless there is a tape of Darren Wilson torturing special needs children with a cattle prod 15 minutes earlier.


    Big man pushing around a smaller,weaker man. Actually, a big DEAD man now. Funny how the world works. The cops suck, but you have to extreme blinders on to think that he somehow was a victim of happenstance.



    Secondly, this isn't about 'conservatives' as you derisively stated. It's about common sense.
    You are so full of $#@! it is amazing. Normally I think you make good sense but on this you are as off the wall as aholes that would say Brown did this to himself.

    This so called strong armed robbery had nothing to do with the confrontation between Brown and Wilson.

    The cop wasn't stopping someone he suspected of committing any robbery. The police admit this.

    The cop shot an unarmed person in the street that he didn't suspect of committing a crime. The cop created the confrontation because Brown was walking in the street.

    I can't help but wonder why you are copsucking on this.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    You are so full of $#@! it is amazing.
    not the first, nor the last to feel this way, I can assure you

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It did seem kinda fast for the FOIA request to go through. Those things can take months or years. And usually won't have stuff from an open investigation.
    you mean like, foia stingray use...... and not getting it?
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    With that said, the scant facts available to us suggest that this wasn't a one-sided affair.

    The scant facts?! Yeah, that's a good one coming from you. You're the same person who posted all the nonsense I just mentioned and was proved wrong on almost every count. Four of those five items I mentioned are what you had brought up. They were all rumors, innuendo, or downright lies, but your lack of critical thinking resulted in you posting them anyway.

    Your video interpretation is not even accurate, but that is not surprising given your record on this whole thing. The owner looks like he is trying to lock the door and gets in front of Brown. The whole story is actually misrepresented. First off, Brown does not steal a box of cigars; he has several small boxes. It's not even a small point given that you probably have not even looked at the entire video and people keep saying things like a "$50 box of cigars." A box of cigars is exactly what the anonymous woman said with her now bogus story on the radio show.

    It's possible that Brown even put money on the counter in the full video and the cigars cost too much. Maybe there was also a dispute about Brown not having ID because he did not even drive. You can't even know that the amount was "$50" or any amount because the owner doing a calculation on the mess of cigars that fell on the floor is implausible. Maybe Brown was too hotheaded or just dumb enough to actually leave more money than what he took. Could have also been an issue about store credit. Maybe the reason the owner doesn't call it in himself is because it's not worth a few cents or he actually got more money out it.

    I think it's plausible that Johnson just gave up Brown with a simplistic story about stealing cigars. I'm sure the FBI probably intimidated Johnson and they weren't interested in any nuanced story about a dispute in the store. The narrative of Brown just strong arming like a shoplifter plays a lot better for an American audience with no critical thinking.

    I'm not even saying that the above two paragraphs are true. It still beats the people who are basing their opinion of this on an abridged video, an anonymous woman peddling a bogus story, and illiterate Americans who can't even figure out what a transcript says.

    Go ahead and keep digging yourself deeper because you can't critically think about how to determine if something is even valid. You've been shown to be wrong because you're not even literate with the simple written word, but I'm sure that won't stop you from posting more nonsense from some dip$#@! source.

    And you have the nerve to talk about common sense?! That crap might play on conservative sites and with ARFcom's cop suckers, but it does not play here. If you put all the pieces together, then there is strong evidence that Brown could have likely been shot while fleeing and was shot with his hands up.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 09-05-2014 at 07:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It did seem kinda fast for the FOIA request to go through. Those things can take months or years. And usually won't have stuff from an open investigation.
    Not always. FOIAs can be done in less than a week or even less than a few days. I have actually done one like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    You are so full of $#@! it is amazing. Normally I think you make good sense but on this you are as off the wall as aholes that would say Brown did this to himself.

    This so called strong armed robbery had nothing to do with the confrontation between Brown and Wilson.

    The cop wasn't stopping someone he suspected of committing any robbery. The police admit this.

    The cop shot an unarmed person in the street that he didn't suspect of committing a crime. The cop created the confrontation because Brown was walking in the street.

    I can't help but wonder why you are copsucking on this.
    I'm sorry but you are wrong. Contempt of cop is punishable by death in this country.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I can't help but wonder why you are copsucking on this.
    AuH is cop sucking because he's trying to vindicate himself. He is the primary person here who kept posting information that did not bear out or was outright wrong. The more the facts emerged, the more that all his stories based on rumors, anonymity, and lies were shown to be ridiculous.

    He is now just grasping at any story that will play for someone who does not dig below the surface. He has to salvage the story before he gets run out of this forum. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Please. Spare me.
    Spare me the $#@!ting of your pants the way Wilson probably $#@! his pants when somebody actually and probably dared to slam back a car door that was pushed on them. Brown reminds me of some punk running his mouth in high school, but you have him involved in second degree murder with an LA gang. You remind me of these women who call the police on people at every turn.

    It's funny how Brown is supposed to be this bad ass, but people still have to make up stories about him.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 09-05-2014 at 08:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  23. #20
    He'd make a perfect President.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    This guy may be the filthiest scumbag to ever step into the system. The system still broke. If the system had not broken, then Mr. Brown and the man he assaulted might both have received justice one day. Now, instead, everyone involved got a big fat heaping of injustice. That is not something to celebrate.

    I don't care if it's Hannibal Lechter, let him face justice properly and go to the Chair. We don't execute people in the streets in America just because we perceive them to be threats. Oh wait, I guess we do. Now.
    Since non of us were present during this occurrence, guess all our guessing of what happened does not really mean much.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams



    Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

  25. #22
    Attorney: Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson roughed up drug suspect
    Arrest earned policeman an award for “extraordinary effort in the line of duty”

    A suspected drug dealer alleges that the Ferguson, Mo., policeman who killed Michael Brown used excessive force against him last year in an arrest that earned him commendation from the police department, the man’s attorney told Yahoo News.
    Officer Darren Wilson arrested Christopher Brooks on Feb. 28, 2013, after catching him and another man allegedly packaging marijuana to sell while sitting in a car in Brooks’ grandmother’s driveway.

    Yahoo News obtained the full police report from Brooks’ lawyer, Nick Zotos, after the Ferguson department refused to release an un-redacted version.

    According to the report, the men exited the car but Brooks wouldn’t give up his keys so the officer could search the locked PT Cruiser.

    “Brooks slapped my hand away,” Wilson wrote. “Brooks was consistently yelling for his cousin, who was now on the front porch, to help him and asking him to ‘get me.’ ”

    The officer took control of Brooks’ wrist and arm, but he “was resisting all control and refused to follow all commands given,” Wilson wrote. The officer called for backup because he said the situation was “growing increasing hostile.”

    Zotos, a veteran St. Louis defense attorney, says his client remembers it a different way.

    “The officer was physical with him, roughed him up,” Zotos told Yahoo News. “[Brooks] would not consent to a search of his vehicle, so [Wilson] forcibly took his keys from him.”
    https://news.yahoo.com/attorney-ferg...231634921.html

  26. #23
    UPDATE: Ferguson City Attorney Stephanie Karr released a statement early Saturday morning. She notes that many requests for documents and information were not made in writing because "the City's website and email were down at several points during that week." The release does not say whether any of those requests were for the robbery video.

    Within days of the tragic events on August 9, the City of Ferguson began receiving multiple requests for information and documents. While some of these requests were made in writing, many requests were made verbally due to the fact that the City's website and email were down at several points during that week. City personnel cataloged all requests and treated them in the same manner as it would any Sunshine Law request. (The “Sunshine Law” is Missouri’s equivalent of the federal Freedom of Information Act).

    Several reporters, news organizations and others asked for documents specifically pertaining to Michael Brown. One such request was made by the St. Louis Post Dispatch. On August 12, 2014, the paper requested “all documentation concerning the events leading up to and including the shooting of Michael Brown" which shall include “incident, arrest and investigative reports, 911 audio, photos and video retained by the police department.” Another request, made on August 14, 2014, by Judicial Watch requested all records relating to Michael Brown and dated between August 1, 2013, and August 9, 2014.

    The Sunshine Law dictates that Governmental entities must respond to both general requests and specific requests and release all documents that are responsive to the those requests, unless those documents are otherwise closed.

    The Ferguson police department retained the incident and investigative report of the store robbery which occurred less than 10 minutes before the shooting. The reports, which included the surveillance video, concerned Michael Brown. Under the Sunshine Law, the police department had no reason to close these records and withhold them from the public.

    By the date of August 15, the City having reached its statutory deadline to respond to the information requests, released the store robbery reports, including the surveillance video.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5773420.html
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

  27. #24
    I'm still waiting for the smoking cigar...

    Why hasn't there been a picture of a blood soaked box of stogies on the front page of every paper in the country?

    -t



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    New video shows Michael Brown night he died

    A video clip never before seen by the American public could shed some new light on a case 2 1/2 years after Michael Brown, an unarmed black man, was shot and killed by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri.

    The video suggests that Brown did not rob the convenience store he was at prior to being shot in the street, as has been believed, but that he was involved in a prearranged drug deal with the clerk.

    Filmmaker Jason Pollock obtained the video and shared it with The New York Times on Saturday as part of a preview for his new documentary about the case, titled “Stranger Fruit.”
    Brown is seen in the new video walking into the convenience store, Ferguson Market and Liquor, shortly after 1 a.m. on the day he died. At the counter, he hands over an item that looks to be a small bag and takes back a shopping sack filled with cigarillos. Brown is shown walking toward the door with the sack, then turning around and handing the cigarillos back across the counter before exiting.

    Pollock claims the footage challenges the police’s story that Brown committed a robbery when he returned to the store around noon that day. The filmmaker believes that the new video shows Brown giving a small bag of marijuana to store employees and receiving cigarillos in return as part of a negotiated deal.

    Why did the 18-year-old Brown hand the bag of cigarillos back? Pollock said Brown left the cigarillos behind the counter for safekeeping.

    “There was some type of exchange, for one thing,” Brown’s mother Lesley McSpadden said in the documentary, which premiered Saturday at the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas.

    According to the Times, Jay Kanzler, a lawyer for the convenience store and its employees, adamantly disputed that version of events and said the new footage is unrelated to Brown’s later visit to the store.

    “There was no transaction,” Kanzler said. “There was no understanding. No agreement. Those folks didn’t sell him cigarillos for pot. The reason he gave it back is he was walking out the door with unpaid merchandise and they wanted it back.”

    As the New York Times reported, regardless of what happened at the store in the early-morning hours, the new footage does not resolve the long-simmering questions about Brown’s encounter with Officer Darren Wilson along a Ferguson street that day. Wilson is the officer who shot Brown.

    Sgt. Shawn McGuire, a spokesman for the county police, told the newspaper via email on Saturday that footage of the earlier encounter had not been released because it was not relevant to the investigation.
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending-n...ied_/502104313
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  30. #26
    If any part of the story can be believed, I believe that Michael Brown told the truth when he called Darren Wilson a pussy.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    If any part of the story can be believed, I believe that Michael Brown told the truth when he called Darren Wilson a pussy.
    I have reached my quota for voting up your post.

  32. #28
    He was a good boy who done nuttin...



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1389
    Last Post: 01-27-2015, 03:37 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2014, 07:00 PM
  3. New Michael Brown shooting witnesses describe scene (Ferguson)
    By orenbus in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 03:23 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2014, 07:34 AM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-15-2014, 05:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •