Thread: Eyewitness: Laredo Police Knew it was a BB Gun Before Firing 80 Rounds Into Schizophrenic Man

Eyewitness: Laredo Police Knew it was a BB Gun Before Firing 80 Rounds Into Schizophrenic Man

An eyewitness to the 80 rounds that police put into Jose Garza, a mentally ill man armed with a BB gun, came forward Wednesday with damning information that contradicts the official account of events.
    “He was sitting down, and he woke up after several commands, because he had headphones on and he was asleep. As he stood up, the police officers began firing.”

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/lar...zophrenic-man/

http://theantimedia.org/schizophreni...e-had-no-face/

Six officers opened fire on the schizophrenic man approximately five minutes after arriving on scene. While police will not confirm the number of shots fired, the family has spoken out saying he was shot at least 80 times, and that his injuries were so severe that they have decided to cremate him as he no longer has a face.

The officers needlessly handcuffed his lifeless body. Then as if to celebrate their firing squad style street execution, they are seen fist bumping 1:25 minutes into the video and taking photos with their cell phones.

Just like Michael Brown in Ferguson, these officers left Garza’s body laying next to a trash can for over 4 hours, the Panam Post reports.

According to a police spokesman, officers negotiated with Garza for about five minutes before shooting. The spokesman says an officer fired the first shot because he “feared for his life.”

Victor Treviño, Gateway Truck Stop CFO and attorney was an eyewitness to the shooting, and he tells a very different story.

Before the police arrived, Garza was approached by security about the gun. Garza explained to security that it was a pellet gun he had just bought from Walmart, and the guard checked it out to be sure, even though he could tell it wasn’t a real gun based on the cartridges. The private security guard asked him to put it away, and Garza did. Then Garza reportedly fell asleep on the couch in front of the building with a bottle of wine and headphones on.

“This was an individual that came and sat down at the couch in front of the building and basically had a bottle of wine and fell asleep. He was sitting down, and he woke up after several commands, because he had headphones on and he was asleep. As he stood up, the police officers began firing.” Treviño explained.

“There was so much stray gunfire, people inside the building were forced to drop to the ground and crawl their way out of the police line of fire.”

Just like in the case of Dillon Taylor last month, a 20 year old unarmed man executed outside of a 7-11 while also wearing headphones, unable to hear police orders, the police are already character assassinating Garza.

They are speaking about his criminal record and past convictions as if it some how relates to his gruesome fate. What we really need to be focusing on is the militarization and lack of due process becoming more and more apparent in this country.

Treviño said it perfectly in the interview-

“You expect them [the police] to execute the law. And the law basically says that everybody’s innocent until proven guilty. They’re not judged on the street. They’re judged in a court room, before a judge, before a process. Then, they are sentenced. That’s the law.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    job's dangerous, yo.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

I posted the "high five - fist bump" between cops after the execution.

ETA - Here it is:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rate-a-Killing
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-05-2014 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I posted the "high five - fist bump" between cops after the execution.
    Initiation complete homie, you're in the gang.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Mentally ill folk are such a hassle when you've got revenue to collect.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

The officers needlessly handcuffed his lifeless body. Then as if to celebrate their firing squad style street execution, they are seen fist bumping 1:25 minutes into the video and taking photos with their cell phones.
    I'm not surprised, but Jesus Christ! One would think that they would at least try to cultivate an air of professionalism if for no other reason than appearance.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Mentally ill folk are such a hassle when you've got revenue to collect.
    Mentally ill folk are such a greater hassle when armed with a gun and a badge.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

So, who is the blame here? The pigs, and/or the Nanny State Nellie who called the pigs in the first place? "Oh nos, he haz a gun...."
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Treviño said it perfectly in the interview-

“You expect them [the police] to execute the law.

The law is about the only thing not executed. I guess the CFO has not been paying attention. Or maybe he's been out of the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Wait until the meds run out. This is going to be commonplace.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Initiation complete homie, you're in the gang.
    One or more of the shooters probably had (or is going to have) a "first shoot" party. I've read it's been an LAPD tradition for quite a while, and most PD's seem to want to emulate LAPD. Though it's quite possible for all of them it wasn't their first shoot -- there are many LEOs these days who have multiple "kills" (and some are known to get tattoos commemorating them).

It may be nonsense and nostalgia, but I always heard that back in the "old days" many cops prided themselves on being able to go through an entire career without having to shoot somebody. And violent crime was worse back then (if you believe the statistics).

Of course, those same cops who were more hesitant to shoot probably put their fair share of "lumps" on people (for being the wrong color, or a "hippy", etc).

I don't know Texas law. But in some states a BB gun is legally a deadly weapon the same as a handgun. So the police maybe be able to use that to their advantage to justify this. Obviously it was morally wrong.

5 minutes.

We don't have time for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I'm not surprised, but Jesus Christ! One would think that they would at least try to cultivate an air of professionalism if for no other reason than appearance.
    They were acting like professionals.

We just need to remember what profession they are part of.

The officers involved in the fatal shooting of Jose Garza, 30, who suffered from schizophrenia, last August have been cleared of any wrongdoing, both criminally and professionally. They have now returned to the force.

Basically the process regarding the internal review of the officers actions that evening has concluded the findings were basically brought before a firearms review board which is comprised of some of firearm instructors we have here at the police department and they reviewed the use of force continuum in regards to this particular incident. They found the police officers were basically in conformity with what would be normal response to an individual perception what was going on.”, Investigator Joe Baeza told KGNS.
    Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/off...TD12vhBoIgY.99

Of course they skated.

Once again, government investigators investigated the government and found that the government did nothing wrong.

Color me "unsurprised".

Of course the ever suffering tax mundanes will be on the hook for a couple million in civil damages.

But who $#@!ing cares about that, amirite?

Move along now.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and they reviewed the use of force continuum in regards to this particular incident
    There's that circular force continuum, that I have been hollering about for years now, again.

Told ya so.

Before the police arrived, Garza was approached by security about the gun. Garza explained to security that it was a pellet gun he had just bought from*Walmart, and the guard checked it out to be sure, even though he could tell it wasn’t a real gun based on the cartridges. The private security guard asked him to put it away, and Garza did. Then Garza reportedly fell asleep on the couch in front of the building with a bottle of wine and headphones on.
    Why didn't the private security gaurd fear for his life? Because he is not a psychopathic killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    Why didn't the private security gaurd fear for his life? Because he is not a psychopathic killer.
    Cause he knew that he was not part of the protected class that can kill a man for no reason and walk away scot-free.

Or even worse, just a bunch of $#@!sticks who could care less.

What's one less wino?

$#@! him, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Cause he knew that he was not part of the protected class that can kill a man for no reason and walk away scot-free.

Or even worse, just a bunch of $#@!sticks who could care less.

What's one less wino?

$#@! him, amirite?

I am Jose Garza.

Soft Totalitarianism?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rth-the-watch)

“This was an individual that came and sat down at the couch in front of the building and basically had a bottle of wine and fell asleep. He was sitting down, and he woke up after several commands, because he had headphones on and he was asleep. As he stood up, the police officers began firing.” Treviño explained.
    This is why I can't stress how important it is to train your children to comply immediately without question. Or just send them to public school to do the same thing.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Officers in this city along the border with Mexico do not wear body cameras but do wear audio recorders. Investigators are reviewing that material, dashcam videos and other evidence, Baeza said.
    It's probably a safe assumption that there is something in those recordings that show without a doubt that this was a justified shooting. Which is why it doesn't need to be released to the public.

Family members admit Garza could be disruptive when off his medication for schizophrenia but “he wouldn’t get aggressive, he wouldn’t hurt anyone,” cousin Andrea Martinez told the Daily News.
    Garza was well known to officers: he’d been arrested by the local department nearly 30 different times, on charges ranging from assault of a public servant and theft to assault causing serious bodily injury and criminal trespassing.
    Wouldn't hurt anyone, eh???

(src: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1925325)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his