Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul on 9/11 - He’s courageous and obviously right.

Ronnyman

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Wrong, it's no big deal and nothing new. He is eluding to the fact that it was an intelligence failure, not a conspiracy.
    LOL....conspiracy? Is this the place to hang with the conspiracy freaks?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah yes, to some its the child who can do no wrong. Thankfully they have a shroud to protect themselves, at least long enough to get away with whatever they're doing. Terrorists - the fascist's best friend.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ronnyman

I'm sure that the neocon wing will have a full court press to keep a lid on the 28 pages. Because, if the 28 pages get released, there goes Jeb Bush's hopes in 16
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnyman View Post
    LOL....conspiracy? Is this the place to hang with the conspiracy freaks?

Oh, look, it's another troll I get to neg rep. If you check "Ronnyman's" posts, then it looks like he is just seeking posts where he can troll. Like these:

Knowing mitrosky....he probably gave the cops a load of crap too because he hates all Feds and cops.

(If you weren't so lazy, Holmes, then you would actually know some people here for more effective trolling. As it stands--you suck at--well, everything so far.)

people just need to deal with it...theres a reason the laws are in place.....for our safety.

Neg rep for piss poor trolling. Study up and come back when you're more interesting.

Oh, and enjoy your pink bars soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnyman View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

From memory,the thing that irked Ron was that no blame was placed: As a former airforce officer,the fact that many in the chain were promoted rather than court martialled seemed odd to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Thank you. I believe that you are largely correct. Personally, I come down heavier on MIHOP "inside job" side of the issue. Who knows.....yet?
    Some people LIHOP and some MIHOP. It was a combination of both.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

There's this video from last year, where he continues on the government commissions are designed to deceive to the people idea:

Which, I agree with of course. Knowing my government, and how they will propagandize ANYTHING for political purposes, and the media reads the teleprompters like the good puppets they are, I have no doubt the 9/11 Commission (Fraud) Report committee withheld information and didn't put in all information. We know for a fact they withheld information from the report, just with the 28 classified pages, and I can only imagine what wasn't in the report that was buried, destroyed, and erased.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For the sake of completeness, here is what Ron Paul said when asked to clarify his position:

"I have never changed my position on 9/11, and I do not accuse the government of planning or knowing about 9/11 beforehand. I think what you will find is that government commissions tend to protect government incompetence, and that perhaps the government should have been able to put the intelligence pieces together prior to the attack. I have always advocated for transparency in government, which is why I believe the full 9/11 Commission Report should be declassified so the American people can read it for themselves. "
    Source:http://rare.us/story/ron-paul-im-not-a-911-truther/
    "Statesmen may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is religion and morality alone which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand." - John Adams

"He is the best friend to American liberty, who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion, and who sets himself with the greatest firmness to bear down on profanity and immorality of every kind." - John Witherspoon

Why I stand with Rand

Ron Paul on 9/11: “I Believe That If We Ever Get The Full Truth, We’ll Find Out That Our Government Had It In The Records Exactly What The Plans Were, Or At Least Close To It”

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Cui bono?
    The million dollar question that the usual suspects don't want answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

So, Ron Paul said
    “I Believe That If We Ever Get The Full Truth, We’ll Find Out That Our Government Had It In The Records Exactly What The Plans Were, Or At Least Close To It”
    And when asked to clarify that statement, he explained
    "I have never changed my position on 9/11, and I do not accuse the government of planning or knowing about 9/11 beforehand. "
    "Statesmen may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is religion and morality alone which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand." - John Adams

"He is the best friend to American liberty, who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion, and who sets himself with the greatest firmness to bear down on profanity and immorality of every kind." - John Witherspoon

Why I stand with Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I'm sure he's talking about Able Danger. I've always believed this version as well. http://historycommons.org/timeline.j.../11=abledanger

In a nutshell: Able Danger was a unit charged with collecting data on terrorist suspects, namely OBL and his gang, starting in 1998. As they got closer to suspecting a terrorist act in the U.S., federal agents confiscated their info, and the CIA and FBI were not permitted to share info with each other. Several whistleblowers from Able Danger came forward to state that their investigation was quelled.

Notice how not many people know about this? It's because the media is complicit in the cover-up. Our glorious government knew we were going to be attacked and let it happen.
    This could perhaps explain why:

http://www.okcbombing.net/News%20Art...rist_motel.htm
    If this recollection is correct, the entire incident, and its absence from the public record, raises new questions about the FBI investigation of Moussaoui and even the 1995 destruction of the Federal Building in Oklahoma City. Already the FBI has endured a withering political and media critique for failing to aggressively investigate Moussaoui and his contacts during his four weeks in custody prior to the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Some FBI officials have responded by characterizing Moussaoui as only a minor player. But the report from the motel owner, if proven, could change that. And it also could force the FBI to reopen its investigation of Middle Eastern connections to the 1995 Oklahoma City blast, because convicted bombers Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols reportedly stayed at the same motel, interacting with a group of Iraqis during the weeks before the bombing.
    As for the terrorists who took part in 9/11, Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi visited the Airman Flight School in Norman in July 2000, according to the Moussaoui indictment. (The motel owner identifies al-Shehhi as the third person with Atta and Moussaoui when they allegedly inquired about a room.) And on April 1, 2001, Nawaf al-Hazmi, who helped hijack American Airlines Flight 77, which crashed into the Pentagon, was stopped for speeding in Oklahoma and given two tickets. The Oklahoma state trooper found no outstanding warrants and turned al-Hazmi loose. The media has since reported that the CIA had been tracking al-Hazmi, but never told the immigration service or the FBI that he was a suspected terrorist during his 21-month U.S. stay. Authorities have never publicly accounted for Atta and al-Shehhi's whereabouts during the time of the alleged motel encounter.
    http://911blogger.com/node/15075
    The man in the truck with McVeigh has been identified as Hussain al-Hussaini and was seen at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in the truck by six witnesses to the scene. Al-Hussaini was named as John Doe#2 by local TV station KFOR and had to flee the state. He later returned to press a suit of defamation against Jayna Davis and KFOR, but his suit was dismissed and his alibi for that day has been proven a lie.

In The Third Terrorist, Jayna Davis documents that al-Hussaini later went on to work at Boston’s Logan Airport as a baggage handler, and was there the day of the 9/11 attacks. Lead Hijacker Mohammed Atta’s flight took off from Logan Airport that morning while his baggage later went on a different flight, to be captured by the FBI with its incriminating “last will and testament” inside. Al-Hussaini’s whereabouts these days are unknown.
    http://deadlinelive.info/2011/09/09/...fully-ignored/
    And many more sources, that a quick search will reveal.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12