Thread: Silver Institute: Industrial Silver Demand To Out Pace Global GDP Growth Through 2016

Silver Institute: Industrial Silver Demand To Out Pace Global GDP Growth Through 2016

The Silver Institute has released a report forecasting that industrial silver demand is expected to out pace global GDP through 2016.

Yet, in recent trading silver has fallen below $19 an ounce- in the same price range of silver in 1979!

With Europe announcing their own version of QE, it seems no matter how much currency central banks print, silver and gold head down.

The charges of gold and silver manipulation are sure to be raised again.

Are they correct?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "The powers that be" have no interest in silver. They have no need to manipulate a commodity like silver. They do however have interest in gold. You can't beat them, so you better join them.

With that said, I do own a small amount of silver that I will probably never sell. I suppose on the small chance I am totally wrong and silver goes to $500, I don't want to regret my silver sales too much. But most of my silver has been swapped for gold.
    What I say is for entertainment purposes only!

Mark 10:45 The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.

"If you want to make a lot of money, resist diversification." - Jim Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by cubical View Post
    "The powers that be" have no interest in silver. They have no need to manipulate a commodity like silver. They do however have interest in gold. You can't beat them, so you better join them.

With that said, I do own a small amount of silver that I will probably never sell. I suppose on the small chance I am totally wrong and silver goes to $500, I don't want to regret my silver sales too much. But most of my silver has been swapped for gold.
    Hell , I can never be sure , so I keep it all , Lead , Copper , silver , gold .

Now if the Silver Institute said that silver demand was going down, that may be something I'd pay attention to...
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.