Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1193

Thread: 2014 NFL Season **OFFICIAL THREAD**

i still can't feel my face. Is this real life?..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i still can't feel my face. Is this real life?..
    Well, let's see.

The CIA is kidnapping Western hostages like Japanese guys so they can distribute badly photoshopped pics designed to frighten the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave into giving up their freedoms so they won't be hated any more, the 23% of the population who are out of work represent 5.72% of the population, we can't get out of a seven year recession without the help of the funny money Fed that blew the bubble that burst in the first place, questioning the blatherings of insane psychopaths is legally insanity so it's recommended you avoid insanity by swallowing SSRIs, the only place it's legal to be out in public without so much as pasties and a G-string on is at the airport, the government is paying ABC/Disney to use their cartoon characters to sell us on the truth of a totally unproven scientific theory, and all the finest, slickest news services the world has ever seen can talk about is if Boston's balls have enough air in them to get properly hard.

God I hope this isn't real...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-24-2015 at 10:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Locker room attendant for the Patriots now the focus of deflated footballs...?...hmmm...i thought it was the weather..

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...B9H/story.html

My eyes glistened a bit watching this Super Bowl ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    My eyes glistened a bit watching this Super Bowl ad.

I think the contest for the best Super Bowl commercial is already over

Broncos tap Wade Phillips to run D

Though it certainly took longer than Denver Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak had hoped it would when he said he wanted to assemble a staff "as quickly as possible,'' Wade Phillips has accepted the job to be the team's defensive coordinator, the team said Wednesday night.

Phillips had arrived in Denver on Monday night and met with Kubiak and executive vice president of football operations/general manager John Elway Tuesday as well as Wednesday. It comes two after the Broncos formally finished a up deal with linebackers coach Reggie Herring, who like Phillips is a former Texans assistant on Kubiak's staff in Houston.

Kubiak has also hired defensive line coach Bill Kollar from the Texans as well.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...ve-coordinator

They're good when they have the talent, not so much when not.

Rumors in Nashville that Dick LeBeau may be joining the Titans as a defensive consultant, based on location and close ties to the current coaching staff.

Thanks for the update. Seems Denver went with people they already knew. Kubiac was Elway's backup QB Would have been nice I think if they had been able to get Quinn from the Seahawks though (assuming he would want to leave there). Phillips worked with Denver before as well as with Kubiac in Houston.

Now Denver has to deal with about a dozen free agents and convince Manning to go another year (which he likely will).

Will this help them finally get to the Super Bowl- Elway's stated goal? I am not yet convinced. There will certainly be a lot of adjustments to be made. Including in defense- Denver currently runs a 4-3 scheme while Phillips likes the 3-4. They will need some different players to make it work.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    So what I'm hearing is the cheating in New England isn't just limited to the Team. It's the fans too. Good to know.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Parody he did with Skittles about the dumb questions reporters ask on Media Day:

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    So what I'm hearing is the cheating in New England isn't just limited to the Team. It's the fans too. Good to know.
    In defense of Patriots fans (shoot me later), fans of all teams of all sports twist themselves into a pretzel trying to justify the actions of their team when stuff like this happens. And you can find real cheaters in any fan base.

I need to take a shower now...defending Patriots fans makes me feel dirty. Yuck.

Are there any games on this week?

Katy Perry says even her toenails are ready

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At last! Some serious, important news we can use! Inquiring minds want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    wtf is this $#@!?....

oh, i forgot....you're on the yeast coast.....

End of season awards:

AP
    Defensive Player of the year: J. J. Watt
    Offensive Player of the Year: DeMarco Murray
    Offensive Rookie: Odell Beckham, Jr.
    Defensive Rookie: Aaron Donald
    Coach of the Year: Bruce Arians

NFL MVP: Aaron Rodgers

OK, SEAHAWK FANS....ARE YOU READY??

First quarter score: Defense everything, offense buptkis.

If only Americans could take this as an omen...
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

So all the people who watch just for the commercials: Do you feel dumber for having watched Kim Kardashian talk about data loss and her outfits?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hah hah

A snoozer of a game so far. Commercials are weak too. Katy better have a serious wardrobe malfunction to salvage this one.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast