Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NFL Season **OFFICIAL THREAD**

In Denver. Bring your oxygen tanks.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh Noes:

Dallas Cowboys reserve running back Joseph Randle was arrested for shoplifting from a suburban mall Monday night.

Randle was charged with a misdemeanor Class B theft of $50 to $500, according to Frisco, Texas, police. He was released on writ bond at 1:20 a.m. Tuesday.

Frisco Police Lt. Jason Jenkins said Randle is accused of attempting to steal underwear and cologne from Dillard's in Stonebriar Centre Mall.

The arrest report states that store security officers, watching via the closed-circuit surveillance system, observed Randle purchase an item at the perfume counter before walking to the underwear section and concealing merchandise in his Dillard's bag. He then exited the store before being stopped by security in the parking lot.

The store security officers recovered from Randle a two-pack of black Polo underwear valued at $39.50 and an almost full "tester" bottle of Gucci Guilty Black cologne valued at $84.

After being placed in the back of a police car, Randle told Frisco police officer Jason Kimbrough that he would have just kept walking to his car when confronted by security officer Raymond Wymer -- the "old guy," Randle called him -- if he had known he would be arrested, according to the arrest report.

Randle, a fifth-round pick in 2013 who is making a base salary of $495,000 this season, has rushed for 113 yards on 16 carries this season while playing behind NFL rushing leader DeMarco Murray.

Randle rushed for a season-high 52 yards on five carries in Sunday's win over the Seattle Seahawks.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Oh Noes:
    No big deal

Cajun, I haven't had to do it for a long while, but I think I'm going to have to start paying attention to Dallas games...and root like hell for the opposition!

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Cajun, I haven't had to do it for a long while, but I think I'm going to have to start paying attention to Dallas games...and root like hell for the opposition!
    Now it feels real...we're being hated again!!

The only Cowboys player I give a crap about is Jason Witten. The Cowboys need to stop running the ball.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    The only Cowboys player I give a crap about is Jason Witten. The Cowboys need to stop running the ball.
    Why? It's working.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Why? It's working.
    That's why they need to stop. And it's the Cowboys, they will.

Is it me or is there no seemingly invincible team this year?

Looks like this season could end up being any of at least 8 teams Super Bowl.

I still believe the more stout defensive teams will rise to the top.

Arizona will win the Superbowl this time. John McCain is retiring soon, and he wants his picture taken holding the trophy in front of a hellfire missile.

Breaking: Percy Harvin traded to the Jets for a conditional pick. Check ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Breaking: Percy Harvin traded to the Jets for a conditional pick. Check ESPN.
    He may be a major injury liability but they wouldn't have won the Super Bowl without him. And with their offense already stuggling...terrible trade.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    He may be a major injury liability but they wouldn't have won the Super Bowl without him. And with their offense already stuggling...terrible trade.
    Harvin had ZERO impact playing on the Seahawks team. He missed 10 games during the last season, and his one claim to fame was the 90 yard return in the Superbowl that had ZERO impact on the outcome. Harvin it appears was a little bitch off camera and in the locker room..

Yeah, a very interesting player....but....his ego killed him, as it did in Minnesota....buh-bye...good luck Jets.

Now its on to the 2nd Championship...

I predict the 49ers will beat the Broncos tonight 47-44.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ravens looking better than last year on both sides of the ball. In charge of the division for now. Next two are @ Bengals, @ Steelers before the bye week.... pretty much defines the entire season.

Infowars guy to LGBT lover and now only posting about professional sports...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Infowars guy to LGBT lover and now only posting about professional sports...
    LGBT lover? When did that happen?

And eh I'm burned out on politics. It's draining and every president will be worse than the last.

And AJ....never talks about Israel which is impossible for a real truther...among other things.

Wow, JFK. Are you sure you still want to talk about sports after this shellacking?

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Wow, JFK. Are you sure you still want to talk about sports after this shellacking?
    We got rolled over but im far more concerned about all our injuries. Our center Kilgore broke his leg/ankle on top of 3 top defensive players already out.

Good call. Then they met the Payton Manning show- the new career touchdown pass record holder. Their defense is certainly much better than last year too. The Chargers better be worried. They go to Denver for a Thursday Night Football game after losing at home to KC and only barely beating the Raiders the week before.

Seahawks now only 3-3 on the year after losing to a then one win team?

Tim Tebo Time seems so long ago now in Denver.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-20-2014 at 03:02 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Good call. Then they met the Payton Manning show- the new career touchdown pass record holder. Their defense is certainly much better than last year too. The Chargers better be worried. They go to Denver for a Thursday Night Football game after losing at home to KC and only barely beating the Raiders the week before.

Seahawks now only 3-3 on the year after losing to a then one win team?

Tim Tebo Time seems so long ago now in Denver.
    yeah, well, when you have to face a 1 win team like the Rams in their house with Seattle having key players out with injuries, and an unhappy primadonna bitch like Harvin in the locker room, AND having to fight the refs on every play...the Seahawks have yet to be blown out like SF was. I might add that the Seahawks beat Denver....10 games to go....LOOOONG way to go...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    yeah, well, when you have to face a 1 win team like the Rams in their house with Seattle having key players out with injuries, and an unhappy primadonna bitch like Harvin in the locker room, AND having to fight the refs on every play...the Seahawks have yet to be blown out like SF was. I might add that the Seahawks beat Denver....10 games to go....LOOOONG way to go...
    Dude the refs aren't even using lube on you guys it's just messy bloody rape.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    49ers beat dem Saints in the playoffs when that term was still relevant

Can't wait to play em this season even with half our team on IR.
    Last edited by John F Kennedy III; 10-20-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Excited to be a .500 team? Denver did lose in overtime at Seattle but both teams seem to have gone different directions since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Excited to be a .500 team? Denver did lose in overtime at Seattle but both teams seem to have gone different directions since then.
    The Broncos ran out of time in Seattle otherwise they would've won. Props to Seahawks for shutting them down as long as they did though.

No way he is excited about being in 3rd place in the division. I'd be pretty damn nervous if it was the 49ers in that spot.

Damn Cardinals need to fall apart...

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast