Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NFL Season **OFFICIAL THREAD**

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    sooo...how about those SEATTLE SEAHAWKS, DEFENDING WORLD EFFIN CHAMPIONS?....

whats my name?

Sherman....Richard Sherman...damn...what a game.
    Lynch...whats left to say except..'here's your 2nd SB ring you badass mofo..'..
    Wilson...wtf?...who the hell is P. Manning?...lol

LOB....avert your eyes when you see these maniacs coming at you....you might live to see another day..

and on and on....

ok...done for now...who's next?
    I don't think this man needs any wine or eggnog, y'all....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So you told us...

i know right...goes with the territory being a Seahawk fan...you tend to get very manic more than most folks..

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    On any given Sunday...

Especially where division rivalries are concerned.
    Yeah, most teams build to compete in their division, so overall records are not as relevant. That's how teams like Atlanta could go 13-3, win the division in November, but get crushed early in the playoffs. The Bills (in the 90's with Jim Kelly) used to win the division and force the Dolphins to go for a wild card every year. Then the Bills would go lose the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Yeah, most teams build to compete in their division, so overall records are not as relevant. That's how teams like Atlanta could go 13-3, win the division in November, but get crushed early in the playoffs. The Bills (in the 90's with Jim Kelly) used to win the division and force the Dolphins to go for a wild card every year. Then the Bills would go lose the Super Bowl.
    Present NFC South.

'nuf said.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One word for the 49er's' fans:.............re-build...

^^^ Aaaaannnnyway...in real football discussion it's #1 versus #2 this Sunday, maybe even a possible preview of the superbowl. I'm not too optimistic of my Packers chances. I hope they do well.

One word for the 49er's' fans:.............re-build...
    Already taken care of. They searched the whole nation for talent in the off season.

Only problem is, last anyone saw of them they were wandering through the Mission District singing this...

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

sooo...how about those SEATTLE SEAHAWKS, DEFENDING WORLD EFFIN CHAMPIONS?....

whats my name?

Sherman....Richard Sherman...damn...what a game.
    Lynch...whats left to say except..'here's your 2nd SB ring you badass mofo..'..
    Wilson...wtf?...who the hell is P. Manning?...lol

LOB....avert your eyes when you see these maniacs coming at you....you might live to see another day..

and on and on....

ok...done for now...who's next?
    I'd say the 49ers in two weeks but considering Sherman is Kaepernick's favorite receiver I don't think I'm gonna even watch the game.

I'm disgusted with the 49ers never even attempting to run an offensive game plan that'll get us more than 20 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    ^^^ Aaaaannnnyway...in real football discussion it's #1 versus #2 this Sunday, maybe even a possible preview of the superbowl. I'm not too optimistic of my Packers chances. I hope they do well.
    #1 and #2 play next..next sunday. Eagles and Seahawks. THIS will be the game of the season for the entire league.

#1 and #2 play next..next sunday. Eagles and Seahawks. THIS will be the game of the season for the entire league.

2014 Power Rankings: Week 13
    RANK TEAM / RECORD TRENDING COMMENTS
    1 Patriots
    9-2
    --

Last Week: 1
    The Pats just beat their third straight division-leading opponent by at least 20 points. Can they make it four (and eight straight overall wins) in Lambeau on Sunday?
    2 Packers
    8-3
    Last Week: 3
    Eddie Lacy posted his second 100-yard rushing game of the season against the Vikings. His first? Week 5, also against Minnesota. He hasn't rushed for 70 yards in any other game.
    3 Broncos
    8-3
    Last Week: 4
    Sunday was Peyton Manning's third-career win (and first since 2003) when trailing by more than 10 points after three quarters. Denver's 20-2 at home in the past three seasons.
    4 Cardinals
    9-2
    Last Week: 2
    Drew Stanton was 14-of-26 for 149 yards and an interception against the Seahawks. The Cardinals were held below 14 points for the first time this season.
    5 Cowboys
    8-3
    Last Week: 6
    Dez Bryant caught his 49th and 50th career touchdowns Sunday night. According to Elias, only six players needed fewer games to reach 50 career receiving touchdowns than Bryant (70).
    6 Eagles
    8-3
    Last Week: 8
    The Eagles have won 10 straight games in Philadelphia, their longest home winning streak since 1991-93 (11 games). Philly finished undefeated against the AFC South this season.
    7 Seahawks
    7-4
    Last Week: 11
    Russell Wilson was 11-of-13 for 153 yards against at least five pass-rushers Sunday. He was 5-of-14 against the Cardinals' blitz in the Seahawks' home loss to Arizona last season.
    8 Colts
    7-4
    Last Week: 9
    Indianapolis has 11 straight wins against divisional opponents and five straight wins against the Jaguars, outscoring Jacksonville 161-43 in those games. The Colts fumbled six times Sunday and still won handily.
    9 49ers
    7-4
    Last Week: 10
    Anquan Boldin had nine catches for 137 yards and a touchdown Sunday, his first 100-yard game of the season. The 34-year-old is ninth in the league in receptions (65).

power rankings are fun. They change every other day...

Big game today. I feel I need to expand my pregame ritual. Rather than just my usual Gregorian chants, I'm enlisting the song of various religions from all over the world, leaving nothing to chance...

Starting with:

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Are other teams playing today? Huh.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Because it's you, I'll break from my deep throat chanting to answer: Denver/KC is the night game.

Because it's you, I'll break from my deep throat chanting to answer: Denver/KC is the night game.
    AFC West? People still watch that division?
    "The Patriarch"

IKR? But it's the only other game remotely worth watching. It will be funny if Alanta beats Arizona. Go Falcons!

I've enjoyed it quite a bit since they got those damned Seahawks out of there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Needs cheese.
    "The Patriarch"

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Still needs cheese.
    "The Patriarch"

Still needs cheese.
    I'm blocking you until after the game.

Go Raiders! We're gonna set some records today!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Hey you're back.

If we traded Kaepernick for Wilson and you guys had Sherman play receiver too you'd never lose another game

Big game today. I feel I need to expand my pregame ritual. Rather than just my usual Gregorian chants, I'm enlisting the song of various religions from all over the world, leaving nothing to chance...

Starting with:

Oh you're playing the Patriots.

GO PACKERS!

And Falcons

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can we trade the Seahawks to the AFC West for the Raiders?

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Can we trade the Seahawks to the AFC West for the Raiders?

how about the Oakland 49er's and the S.F. Raiders?...i don't think anyone would notice..

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast