Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NFL Season **OFFICIAL THREAD**

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Looks like Mike Holmgren is interested in the 49ers HC job:

http://www.forums.mlb.com/discussion...sages&mobile=y
    Seems ol' Mike is getting bored just being a special guest on the Brewer show...

looks like it could be a good fit......i hope so....imagine the tension at Seattle home games...please make it so...
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 12-17-2014 at 09:14 AM.

Power Rankings...

1. Patriots
    2. Seahawks

http://pro32.ap.org/poll

I'm hoping we tank our last 2 games. End up with something like the 15th pick with a 7-9 record. Trade up our 2nd Rd pick for a late 1st and draft Tevin Coleman.

Wonder what we'll get from the Raiders for Harbaugh? 1st or 2nd Rd pick would be nice.
    You can have Darren McFadden.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

An NFL team should have never let him enter a game without a drastically improved skillset. This was apparent predraft so what the hell are the Browns doing?
    Listening to Skip Bayless and not anyone with an actual head for the game, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Damn right they can. Guy has nowhere to go but down, and I don't want to see him do it in silver and black. Run DMC? I'm more of a Beastie Boys guy.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Seems ol' Mike is getting bored just being a special guest on the Brewer show...

looks like it could be a good fit......i hope so....imagine the tension at Seattle home games...please make it so...

Hell yeah and he knows how to run the 49ers offense PROPERLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I'd have gladly taken McFadden when he was a rookie before the Raiders ruined him.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Chiefs vs. Raiders
    Cowboys vs. Redskins

Hard for Seattle to have one of those after switching not only divisions but conferences.
    I would argue that those two rivalries have been so one-sided for so long that only one side really cares about them these days. I have a lot of Redskin fan friends who hate Dallas with a passion, but the Dallas fans I know really don't care about the Redskins very much. That might be partially due to my age, I'm sure fans who remember the historically significant games those teams played will probably care. But I take them to be in the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    I would argue that those two rivalries have been so one-sided for so long that only one side really cares about them these days. I have a lot of Redskin fan friends who hate Dallas with a passion, but the Dallas fans I know really don't care about the Redskins very much. That might be partially due to my age, I'm sure fans who remember the historically significant games those teams played will probably care. But I take them to be in the minority.
    Not true. I belong to a Dallas Cowboys message board, and the most of the fans there still hate the Redskins more than any other team.

Thursday Night game looks like a real humdinger...

anything note worthy on this one?

I'm excited for the Lions this year. Can't wait to see them go to the Superbowl.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    I'm excited for the Lions this year. Can't wait to see them go to the Superbowl.
    The Packers are the only team I see possibly beating the Seahawks.

I'll call it now:

Broncos and Seahawks repeat the match up from last year but the Broncos win 30-27.

Thursday Night game looks like a real humdinger...

anything note worthy on this one?
    It could be interesting, but not in the usual way.

The Titans just signed Carson Palmer's little brother to be the #2 QB, there is no #3, so if he goes down, one of the WR's they signed last week would be the emergency QB.

It will be a lot like a preseason game; a lot of guys out there who were cut from other teams before Week 1. I think the Titans have 16 guys on IR. If Kendall Wright and Delanie Walker play, the Jags could get slaughtered. Otherwise it will come down to which team screws up more when the game is on the line.

The Packers are the only team I see possibly beating the Seahawks.

I'll call it now:

Broncos and Seahawks repeat the match up from last year but the Broncos win 30-27.

WTF?...crazy at it seems, i was thinking that the other day..only i have the score Seahawks 45 Denver 0...

I don't see anyone in the AFC stopping the Patriots from going to the Super Bowl this year.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I don't see anyone in the AFC stopping the Patriots from going to the Super Bowl this year.
    It is very difficult to beat both the Patriots and the refs.

WTF?...crazy at it seems, i was thinking that the other day..only i have the score Seahawks 45 Denver 0...
    Denver is better this year. I'll adjust my prediction at some point but I am picking a rematch.

Denver is better this year. I'll adjust my prediction at some point but I am picking a rematch.
    if the Seahawks manage to beat Arizona sunday night, it will be one of those..'oh my' moments around the league, and you can pretty much start engraving the Seahawk logo on the Trophy.

Patriots or Denver...won't matter.

An "Oh My" moment if they beat a third string QB?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    lol.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

If, and I mean If, the Saints make the playoffs, they will last 4 quarters.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

They are pulling guys off of practice squads to play.
    I don't know most of the defense anymore.

Damn, new video boards are huge:

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They should have spent more of that money into their team.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    yep...a win puts the Seahawks in the catbird seat...3rd string QB doesn't really mean much either way. The guy could come out and be a Seahawk killer...or...well..he could be just another RGIII...

oh my..

yep...a win puts the Seahawks in the catbird seat...3rd string QB doesn't really mean much either way. The guy could come out and be a Seahawk killer...or...well..he could be just another RGIII...

oh my..
    If arizona wins, and the saints win, seattle will be in new orleans first round. doesn't seem like much of an obstacle at the moment, but i'd love to see a pay back game. even though I know- the Saints are not a super bowl caliber team this year.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    If arizona wins, and the saints win, seattle will be in new orleans first round. doesn't seem like much of an obstacle at the moment, but i'd love to see a pay back game. even though I know- the Saints are not a super bowl caliber team this year.
    Paybacks are sweet, except when it doesn't happen.
    "The Patriarch"

Was that in the 1st quarter?

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Was that in the 1st quarter?
    That or their last playoff game.

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast