Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When Mommy Goes to War

Exclamation When Mommy Goes to War

Only makes sense, Marxists there are sending their women into combat.

Why not Marxists here?

When Mommy Goes to War

William Norman Grigg

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...y-goes-to-war/

“Please be in prayer for our daughter,” urged a message sent to members of the church I attend with my family here in the Treasure Valley. The young woman “is in the Army deploying to Kuwait this month in support of operations against ISIS. She also warned us she may actually see some action inside Iraq as well. She is also recently divorced with 2 girls, who will be staying with their Dad during her deployment. Would you join us in prayer for reconciliation to God and to each other?”

ISIS, as has been amply documented, is a creation of the same government that is now dispatching that young mother overseas to do battle against that manufactured menace. As Laurence Vance has abundantly demonstrated, the military in which she serves is a far greater immediate threat to her than ISIS could ever be, and her continued affiliation with that entity will not conduce to the marital reconciliation for which I’ve been invited to pray.

“I can’t help but believe that a nation willing to send a mother of two girls into a combat zone is under severe judgment,” I wrote in a reply to the email. Along with the particularized petitions on behalf of this young woman and her family, I concluded, “we should pray for national repentance, and for peace.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    God is going to judge this country so harshly...

I do wonder what neocons are going to say to him when they die...

ISIS fighters terrified of death at hands of female PKK warriors

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/09...-pkk-warriors/

Battle-hardened women fighting alongside Kurdistan's rugged Peshmerga are striking fear into the hearts of Islamic State fighters, many of whom reportedly believe getting killed by a female will bar them from heaven.

The women, fighters from the Kurdistan Workers' Party, also known as the PKK, told Stars and Stripes they have an intense interest in killing the bloodthirsty marauders who have beheaded Christians, raped women and sold females into slavery across a treacherous swath of Iraq and Syria.

"Everywhere they go they kill and do bad things in the name of Islam," said Zekia Karhan, 26, a female guerrilla from Turkey. "They captured a lot of women and they are selling them in Syria for $100. They rape women and behead them in the name of Islam."

Karhan is a member of PKK, the leftist Kurdish group classified as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S. and NATO. She and others ave flocked to the front lines in the all-out effort to retake Iraqi cities and towns from Islamic State.

Another female PKK fighter from Turkey, Felice Budak, 24, told Stars and Stripes she smells fear on the enemy. Islamic State fighters “are very scared of death because they are only here to kill people,” she said. “I don't mind doing it over and over again. I've already fought in Turkey, Iran and Syria.”

The extremists are terrified of being killed by the opposite sex, Karhan said. In northern Iraq, it is said that the Islamic State fighters believe that they won’t be admitted to heaven if they are killed by a woman.

"Nobody knows if there is heaven or hell," Karhan said. "How can they know they will get 27 virgins? To me Kurdistan is heaven and Kurdish women are angels. Heaven is no place for terrorists."

PKK Commander Tekosher Zagros said his fighters deserve credit for fighting the Islamic State. But the PKK has not received support from the Iraqi government mainly because it is still designated a terrorist organization by the U.S. and NATO.

"We understand it is because of Turkey," he said. "Turkey is your friend. But you can see now that we are fighting the terrorists. It is clear now who are the terrorists."

In January 2004 the US Government announced that Kurdistan Workers Party and its aliases, the Kurdistan Freedom and Democracy Congress and the Kurdistan People's Congress, were terrorist organizations that were designated as such under US law. The Coalition Provisional Authority, coalition forces and Iraqi security forces would treat the PKK/KADEK/Kongra-Gel as terrorists. Although Kongra-Gel included some former militants, the group in recent years had developed a political platform that renounced terrorism. Kongra-Gel called off the cease-fire at the start of June 2004, saying Turkish security forces had refused to respect the truce. Turkish security forces were increasingly involved in clashes with Kurdish separatist fighters. Ankara claimed that about 2,000 Kurdish fighters had crossed into Turkey from hideouts in mountainous northern Iraq in early June 2004.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers%27_Party

sounds like
    a good
    way to
    sterilize a
    country...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

“I can’t help but believe that a nation willing to send a mother of two girls into a combat zone is under severe judgment,” I wrote in a reply to the email. Along with the particularized petitions on behalf of this young woman and her family, I concluded, “we should pray for national repentance, and for peace.”

She is also recently divorced with 2 girls, who will be staying with their Dad during her deployment. Would you join us in prayer for reconciliation to God and to each other?
    I'm sure that due to draconian family courts, the ex-husband views the deployment as a lottery ticket.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

“Please be in prayer for our daughter,” urged a message sent to members of the church I attend with my family here in the Treasure Valley. The young woman “is in the Army deploying to Kuwait this month in support of operations against ISIS. She also warned us she may actually see some action inside Iraq as well. She is also recently divorced with 2 girls, who will be staying with their Dad during her deployment. Would you join us in prayer for reconciliation to God and to each other?”
    Yeah, I know, a bunch of reasons for divorce, but I find myself asking: "You got love wrong -but you expect to get killing right?"

May God have mercy on you.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is the problem here?

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    What is the problem here?
    Some of us chauvinist knuckle draggers hold the highly un-pc view that it is a sick society that sends young mothers off to be killed in useless battles for empire.

Your mileage may vary.

How can they know they will get 27 virgins?
    I thought it was 72?

The power of the pussy. There are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the HIGHLY UNLIKELY chance of pussy in another dimension..

Dick doesn't have nearly that pull. Nope, no women are blowing themselves up for dick.
    -Joe Rogan
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    -Joe Rogan
    I might use that quote in my signature line....
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Some of us chauvinist knuckle draggers hold the highly un-pc view that it is a sick society that sends young mothers off to be killed in useless battles for empire.

Your mileage may vary.
    She chose to make her living by the sword and with it comes the possibility that she dies from it.A society that would draft single mothers of two and send them to the battlefield would be a sick society but this is not the case.
    Last edited by Demigod; 09-02-2014 at 04:19 PM.

She chose to make her living by the sword and with it comes the possibility that she dies from it.A society that would draft single mothers of two and send them to the battlefield would be a sick society but this is not the case.
    This. Same about drafting anyone, really; you are going to yank someone out of their life and put them through a hell they likely strongly disagree with, and really you're still charging them for the opportunity in most cases.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

A society that would indoctrinate the youth taking them from a young age to be taught the same things and sold the same lies, in accordance with keeping them in line and churning out docile workers--smart enough to follow directions but too damn stupid to see a better way--while limiting the available financial avenues to be traveled, and ensuring dependence upon the state, while pimping narratives of glory every event and holiday, not to mention the year round, is a particularly immoral society.

A society that is so ignorant of history and the consequences therein, yet speaks so surely about who should be killed and when (though they'd never have heard of these people if it wasn't sold to them, to be clear) is a particularly immoral society.

I do not know quite what your point is but surely you cannot be arguing that a society which debases a currency to enrich the few who control the media narrative and political discourse, while kicking up hornet's nests for narrow geopolitical reasoning and thievery, who steal from all of society's productive to finance the payment of young propagandized men and women (while limiting opportunity in other fields), to send them to be cannon fodder in far away lands they could hardly pronounce much less find on a map, is a moral one.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Your mileage may vary.
    Which is it that renders her mentally incompetent and unable to sign contracts on her own behalf: Her gender, or her motherhood?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    A society that would indoctrinate the youth taking them from a young age to be taught the same things and sold the same lies, in accordance with keeping them in line and churning out docile workers--smart enough to follow directions but too damn stupid to see a better way--while limiting the available financial avenues to be traveled, and ensuring dependence upon the state, while pimping narratives of glory every event and holiday, not to mention the year round, is a particularly immoral society.

A society that is so ignorant of history and the consequences therein, yet speaks so surely about who should be killed and when (though they'd never have heard of these people if it wasn't sold to them, to be clear) is a particularly immoral society.

I do not know quite what your point is but surely you cannot be arguing that a society which debases a currency to enrich the few who control the media narrative and political discourse, while kicking up hornet's nests for narrow geopolitical reasoning and thievery, who steal from all of society's productive to finance the payment of young propagandized men and women (while limiting opportunity in other fields), to send them to be cannon fodder in far away lands they could hardly pronounce much less find on a map, is a moral one.

The society that is sending her is immoral but that does not change the fact that she decided her self that she will be its executor.She is a professional soldier,a mercenary and I see no reason to feel more sorry for her than for all the fathers.

There is nothing more immoral in sending a mother whose profession is to kill than to sending a father whose profession is to kill.

The society that is sending her is immoral but that does not change the fact that she decided her self that she will be its executor.She is a professional soldier,a mercenary and I see no reason to feel more sorry for her than for all the fathers.

There is nothing more immoral in sending a mother whose profession is to kill than to sending a father whose profession is to kill.
    Thanks for the clarification.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Which is it that renders her mentally incompetent and unable to sign contracts on her own behalf: Her gender, or her motherhood?
    I have weird notions of chivalry and justice.

Don't worry, they are just the echoes of a dead and gone age.

Move along...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-02-2014 at 06:28 PM.

Enlistment bonus, deployment bonus, combat pay, regular advancement whether an idiot or not, housing, food, medical, dental, travel, get called a "hero" and "freedom warrior" and such. Parades and $#@!.

**OR**

Slave wages, no benefits.

**OR**

Saddled with debt with the hopes of landing the "good job" in a failing economy.

**OR**

Maybe get lucky running and growing your own business (which has become very difficult).

This are the choices of a "volunteer" soldier. They could not fight their wars any other way than to make the pot sweet enough to get plenty to sell out for "freedom" and "democracy" and "protecting ur freedoms" and such. They prey on the desperate, the blind patriots, psychos, the ignorant and the willfully ignorant. I don't say that everyone that ever enlisted fits the description, but a bunch do. Enough do.

I have weird notions of chivalry and justice.
    So, gender.

Does the respect involved in your chivalry extend to respecting women's decisions or is it limited to respecting their existence?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

So, gender.

Does the respect involved in your chivalry extend to respecting women's decisions or is it limited to respecting their existence?
    By all means, equal opportunity to kill for empire is a desirable trait.

Karl Marx approves.

I find the sight of a young woman with her face blown off on the battlefield, repugnant.

I find the idea of 8 year old children getting black lung and dieing in the coal mine, equally repugnant, although many here will vigorously defend that it is their right to do so, if they want.

I understand the principle of the thing, but that does not make it right.

But I have already admitted my PC crimes.

Is admission not enough, or must I also repent of my impure thoughts?

Yeah, that.

Joins the ranks of the unemployed or scratch away at a job not worth two squirts of dog piss OR enlist as hero?

Voluntary, my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Enlistment bonus, deployment bonus, combat pay, regular advancement whether an idiot or not, housing, food, medical, dental, travel, get called a "hero" and "freedom warrior" and such. Parades and $#@!.

**OR**

Slave wages, no benefits.

**OR**

Saddled with debt with the hopes of landing the "good job" in a failing economy.

**OR**

Maybe get lucky running and growing your own business (which has become very difficult).

This are the choices of a "volunteer" soldier. They could not fight their wars any other way than to make the pot sweet enough to get plenty to sell out for "freedom" and "democracy" and "protecting ur freedoms" and such. They prey on the desperate, the blind patriots, psychos, the ignorant and the willfully ignorant. I don't say that everyone that ever enlisted fits the description, but a bunch do. Enough do.

By all means, equal opportunity to kill for empire is a desirable trait.

Karl Marx approves.

I find the sight of a young woman with her face blown off on the battlefield, repugnant.

I find the idea of 8 year old children getting black lung and dieing in the coal mine, equally repugnant, although many here will vigorously defend that it is their right to do so, if they want.

But I have already admitted my PC crimes.

The Thought Police will arrive at your residence shortly. Be prepared for arrest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Feel free to continue to ignore my question with flowery platitudes.
    Pinochet is the model

If you do not like my answers, cease asking me questions:

If you do not like my answers, cease asking me questions:
    He will not. You have offended his perception of equality.
    "The Patriarch"

I think you have the answer you want from a political philosophy perspective. I.e., you win. It's just that nobody will be changing how they raise their children. A free society can accomodate both viewpoints here.

Your mileage may vary.
    Yeah, I'd be one of those too.

As un-PC as it is, I don't support the idea of women being in combat. Its not that they are incapable, but I simply don't believe that that is a woman's role.

I don't know that a government organization should have the "right" to discriminate. They do, however, have a right not to invade Iraq...

A lifetime of brainwashing, several generations deep. The same defect you seem to be afflicted with.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast