Thread: 'Your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole': SEAL parents ask Obama to step down

'Your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole': SEAL parents ask Obama to step down

Scathing criticism of SWC droneking:

'Your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole': Parents of SEAL Team Six soldier killed in action call for President Obama's resignation in searing open letter about his handling of ISIS

• Billy and Karen Vaughn lost their only-son Aaron Carson Vaughn in 2011
    • The SEAL Team Six member was one of 33 killed when a Chinook helicopter was gunned down in Afghanistan
    • On Monday, the Vaughns wrote a letter condemning President Barack Obama's actions following the release of the video depicting the execution of American journalist James Foley by Islamic State radicals
    • Mr and Mrs Vaughn criticized the president's decision to go golfing after he held a press conference on the Foley beheading

Published: 18:14 EST, 1 September 2014 | Updated: 10:31 EST, 2 September 2014

One couple knows all too well the pain suffered by the parents of James Foley, the American photojournalist executed on camera last month by the Islamic State.
    Billy and Karen Vaughn also lost their son Aaron Carson Vaughn in 2011, when the SEAL Team Six soldier's Chinook helicopter was shot down over Afghanistan.
    Now the couple are calling on President Barack Obama to step down, citing his reaction to the Foley video and 'lack of leadership' in confronting ISIS.

Time to resign: Karen and Billy Vaughn (pictured above) wrote a letter this week, condemning President Obama's actions following the release of the video depicting the execution of American journalist James Foley by ISIS. The couple lost their own son, soldier Aaron Carson Vaughn, in a 2011 helicopter crash in Afghanistan

Killed in action: SEAL Team Six soldier Aaron Carson Vaughn was one of seven commandos killed in the 2011 chopper crash, in addition to an Afghan translator and military dog. They were shot down by enemy combatants

On Monday, the Vaughns wrote a letter, calling out Mr Obama's decision to go golfing after holding an important press conference on the Foley video.
    Your message has come across loud and clear, sir: You are not up to this job. You know it. We know it. The world knows it.

'As Commander-in-Chief, your actions - or lack thereof - Mr President, cost lives.
    'As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole — not only in America’s security — but the security of the entire globe.
    'Your message has come across loud and clear, sir: You are not up to this job. You know it. We know it. The world knows it,' the Vaughns wrote in the letter published on World Tribune.
    The couple go on to directly ask Mr Obama to resign so that a man or woman 'of courage and substance' can take over and address the 'out-of-control thug fest' happening in Syria and Iraq, where ISIS is attempting to establish a caliphate.

'As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole,' the Vaughns said of President Obama's decision to play a round after holding a press conference on the Foley tragedy

+5

Vacation mode: President Obama was vacationing on Martha's Vineyard when the video was released by ISIS. He was photographed on the golf course at least two times after the video's release

'It’s time for you to step down and allow a true leader to restore our honor and protect our sons and daughters...
    'America has always been exceptional. And she will be again. You, Mr President, are a bump in the road,' they wrote.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it hurts your credibility when you blame every international incident on Obama. There's so much stuff He HAS done wrong, you don't need to make stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I think it hurts your credibility when you blame every international incident on Obama. There's so much stuff He HAS done wrong, you don't need to make stuff up.
    Credibility of the SEAL soldier's parents is hurt because of their criticism repotrd above of controversial Obama?

Obama should play as much golf as he wants. That's the best possible thing he could be doing with his time, as far as I'm concerned.

Heck, I think it would be worth it for the American people to pay for 365 days of vacation for Obama per year in return for Obama not spending any more taxpayer money on anything else

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Obama should play as much golf as he wants. That's the best possible thing he could be doing with his time, as far as I'm concerned.
    To be fair, SEAL parents did not say Obama should never play golf, they criticized the timing of his golf vacation.

'As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole,' the Vaughns said of President Obama's decision to play a round after holding a press conference on the Foley tragedy

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    To be fair, SEAL parents did not say Obama should never play golf, they criticized the timing of his golf vacation.
    To quote Laurence Vance:

Earlier this year it was reported that President Obama had played his 160th round of golf. He has played golf an average of once every 11 days in office. Conservatives are, of course, upset. I say good for him. Better he is occupied with golf than with ordering drone strikes. Too bad Bush didn’t play more golf.

What exactly "should" Obama be doing about this "situation" in Iraq? The answer is of course "nothing." So, I don't see the problem.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Heck, I think it would be worth it for the American people to pay for 365 days of vacation for Obama per year in return for Obama not spending any more taxpayer money on anything else
    I agree. Hell we should create a kickstarter and offer Obama as much as possible to just do nothing for the rest of his term.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I'd be willing to pay all of them to go play golf and leave us all alone.

To quote Laurence Vance:

What exactly "should" Obama be doing about this "situation" in Iraq? The answer is of course "nothing." So, I don't see the problem.
    Well, for starters he can stop being a puppet of war lobbies and stand up to puppet masters, return his nobel peace prize and stop using tax payers monet to fundi mideast desatbilization projects to please his puppet masters. Fleeing to golf when it's time to handle results of his pilicies is not bold leadership by any standard.

Copying from another thread:

Syrian Civil War Fueling Bloody Resurgence of Al Qaeda in Iraq
    Syrian Civil War Fueling Bloody Resurgence of Al Qaeda in Iraq. August 16, 2013. Syrian War Fueling Attacks by Al Qaeda in Iraq, Officials Say. Michael R.

Will Neocons-Al Qaeda alliance end well?
    They have joined forces against secular Christian friendly government in Syria.

Controversial zionist Charles Krauthammer making neocons' case for alliance with Al Qaeda:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIRUeJYFZ94

Obama's $195 Million Aid Package for Al Qaeda-Led Syrian Rebels
    Aug 8, 2013 - President Barack Obama's announcement of an additional $195 million in humanitarian and food aid to Syrian rebels came a day after Al ...

Obama Waives Ban on Arming Terrorists to Aid Syrian Rebels
    3 days ago - When I first highlighted the fact that the rebels in Syria had large al-Qaeda elements to it back in December of last year, most people thought it ...

Syrian in Israeli hospital: ‘Most fighters know they will get good care here’

By REUTERS
    09/15/2013 02:43

IDF mum on how the steady flow of wounded from the Syria civil war enter Israel, looking for treatment.

Israeli nurse treating a Syrian patient in Nahariya, September 2013. Photo: Reuters

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Syr...re-here-326110

Syria: The Strange US/Israel/Al-Qaeda Ménage à Trois

Daniel McAdams at 15:44 pm EDT on September 28, 2012

A little more than a week after the extremists linked to Al-Qaeda by our own US government set up and murdered Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has announced that the United States would send an additional $45 million to the very same Al-Qaeda’s Syrian franchise.
    Yes you read that right: The US is sending another $45 million to assist in Syria the same people it is fighting in Afghanistan and the same people who killed US Ambassador Chris Stevens in Libya.
    Interestingly, the US, Israel, and Al-Qaeda all agree that the rebels in Syria, many of whom are foreign jihadists, must succeed in overthrowing the Assad government. That is like an all-you-can-eat luncheon buffet in front of hungry conspiracy theorists.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...enage-a-trois/

No need to panic ; Former CIA deputy station chief discusses ISIS with Iraqi Sunni leaders

BOMBSHELL: ISIS leader was US prisoner. Obama released him

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'd be willing to pay all of them to go play golf and leave us all alone.
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Well, for starters he can stop being a puppet of war lobbies and stand up to puppet masters, return his nobel peace prize and stop using tax payers monet to fundi mideast desatbilization projects to please his puppet masters. Fleeing to golf when it's time to handle results of his pilicies is not bold leadership by any standard.

Copying from another thread:

Syrian Civil War Fueling Bloody Resurgence of Al Qaeda in Iraq
    Syrian Civil War Fueling Bloody Resurgence of Al Qaeda in Iraq. August 16, 2013. Syrian War Fueling Attacks by Al Qaeda in Iraq, Officials Say. Michael R.

Will Neocons-Al Qaeda alliance end well?
    They have joined forces against secular Christian friendly government in Syria.

Controversial zionist Charles Krauthammer making neocons' case for alliance with Al Qaeda:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIRUeJYFZ94

Obama's $195 Million Aid Package for Al Qaeda-Led Syrian Rebels
    Aug 8, 2013 - President Barack Obama's announcement of an additional $195 million in humanitarian and food aid to Syrian rebels came a day after Al ...

Obama Waives Ban on Arming Terrorists to Aid Syrian Rebels
    3 days ago - When I first highlighted the fact that the rebels in Syria had large al-Qaeda elements to it back in December of last year, most people thought it ...

Syrian in Israeli hospital: ‘Most fighters know they will get good care here’

By REUTERS
    09/15/2013 02:43

IDF mum on how the steady flow of wounded from the Syria civil war enter Israel, looking for treatment.

Israeli nurse treating a Syrian patient in Nahariya, September 2013. Photo: Reuters

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Syr...re-here-326110

Syria: The Strange US/Israel/Al-Qaeda Ménage à Trois

Daniel McAdams at 15:44 pm EDT on September 28, 2012

A little more than a week after the extremists linked to Al-Qaeda by our own US government set up and murdered Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has announced that the United States would send an additional $45 million to the very same Al-Qaeda’s Syrian franchise.
    Yes you read that right: The US is sending another $45 million to assist in Syria the same people it is fighting in Afghanistan and the same people who killed US Ambassador Chris Stevens in Libya.
    Interestingly, the US, Israel, and Al-Qaeda all agree that the rebels in Syria, many of whom are foreign jihadists, must succeed in overthrowing the Assad government. That is like an all-you-can-eat luncheon buffet in front of hungry conspiracy theorists.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...enage-a-trois/

No need to panic ; Former CIA deputy station chief discusses ISIS with Iraqi Sunni leaders

BOMBSHELL: ISIS leader was US prisoner. Obama released him

Yeah, I doubt that's what this SEAL's family member is advocating for. I think they want him to get involved in Iraq.

Fodder -especially in these times. What exactly did the parents expect? A better show?

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

'America has always been exceptional.
    a man or woman 'of courage and substance' can take over and address the 'out-of-control thug fest' happening in Syria and Iraq
    your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole — not only in America’s security — but the security of the entire globe.
    I'd really like to commiserate with your feelings of the loss of your son, but...

I am beginning to hate the word leadership. There are so many places where leadership is good, it's too bad politics had to ruin it.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.