Thread: What would we do with the "rest"?

What would we do with the "rest"?

Imagine some contingent of Americans being pushed beyond the point, fighting Themme, and prevailing. I know, but work with me here, OK?

We capture all the bankers of relevance and other varmints and hang them very publicly, broadcasting the events to the world.

After the great victory and purge (scary word, that last), then what? What do you do with the 70 to 90 percent of the population who either did nothing to advance the reclamation of freedom or gave aid and comfort to the Tyrant? I am not suggesting we round them up and execute them - that would be reprehensible... I suppose. And yet, why should they benefit from the work of others, having risked nothing nor contributed anything?

One should at least consider the question. It has been our general tolerance of what I deem to be the intolerable that got us into this corner in which we find ourselves; parasites living off the fruit of others' labor in an endlessly growing bloc of voters in a system that drifts ever more toward an authoritarian democracy where the majority says what will be and where that majority is effectively steered in any direction the whipmaster decides. What does one do with stoopid, corrupt fellows who in large numbers pose clear and present dangers to those who choose to live proper lives of self-determination and use their brains as something more than hat racks?

I believe this is a very real problem and am wondering whether the establishment of an underclass whose rights are in some way attenuated precisely because such people are corrupt and are willful dumbasses. I guess the real question is whether there is a practical solution for this problem that does not involve the usual barbarity of good intentions gone awry and running amok.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't even tell any more whether you people are trolling the hell out of your own forum or are legitimately this moronic. For the love of Christ, realize the irony in what you're suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty's Last Hero View Post
    I can't even tell any more whether you people are trolling the hell out of your own forum or are legitimately this moronic. For the love of Christ, realize the irony in what you're suggesting.
    He's not actually suggesting anything.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    He's not actually suggesting anything.
    irony bothers you?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

'We' would not do anything as 'we' do not endorse violent tyranny replaced by violent tyranny.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content...age-Guidelines

1) Operate with ethically sound principles.
    • Respect others life, liberty and property.
    • Work to promote a peaceful, freedom loving, compassionate society.
    • Posts should not promote negativity in collectivist mindsets that view humans as members of groups rather than individuals. Such forms of collectivism include sexism, racism, antisemitism; they will not be tolerated here.
    • Operate within established morally sound laws.

3) Support our Mission Statement.
    • No promoting agendas that counter our Mission Statement.
    • Positive energy should be used with content relating towards the achievement of our Mission Statement. Negative content should be approached with the goal of finding constructive solutions to existing problems.
    • Do not be combative in response to elected officials, candidates, campaign staff or other notable public figures who are site members and advancing our Mission Statement.
    • No content that is overly distracting from our Mission Statement, such as topics that focus on gratuitous violence or strong sexual material.
    Closing thread
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.