Thread: An Open Letter to Ron Paul

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

An Open Letter to Ron Paul

"Dear Dr. Paul,

You denied the payments and offers of payments to Kent Sorenson in an interview with Chris Wallace on national TV:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH3Dd4CfJLg

You were wrong that day.

So what else are you missing that's been going on inside the machine that Jesse Benton, Doug Stafford, John Tate and Mike Rothfeld - Ron Paul, Inc. - built "for you"?

Or was it really built for them?

Who knows what will come out next in the Ron Paul scandals?

Did Rothfeld and Guy Short negotiate a truce between the Paul and Bachmann campaigns right after the Sorenson switch?

Did this reported negotiation avert dueling FEC complaints because both campaigns knew Sorenson was being paid by the other under the table? What do the emails and text messages show? Hello NSA?

What I want to know is whether or not Steve Bierfeldt, the former Executive Director of RPI, was right when he asserted back in late 2012 that there was a pay off of hush $$ to cover up a sexual harassment complaint against Dimitri Kesari, your RP for Prez 2012 Deputy Campaign Manager.

(Was that why Dimitri Kesari was suspended for a time from the campaign in mid-2012? )"

Read the full letter at:
    http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com...-ron-paul.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "These "clever" operatives clearly used their insider advantages to help stop your name from being put into nomination in Tampa in 2012."

That's a smoking gun right there and I think confirms the crooked crap that went down in Louisiana.

Someone had mentioned on another post shady, crooked stuff Benton was doing in Colorado. If that person could chime in, I am I'm sure other would like to know what that was.
    Last edited by Badger Paul; 09-01-2014 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger Paul View Post
    "These "clever" operatives clearly used their insider advantages to help stop your name from being put into nomination in Tampa in 2012."

That's a smoking gun right there and I think confirms the crooked crap that went down in Louisiana.

Someone had mentioned on another post shady, crooked Benton was doing in Colorado. If that person could chime, I am I'm sure other would like to know what that was?
    Remember the bus that got diverted on the way to the convention? Was that sabotaged by "our" people?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Remember the bus that got diverted on the way to the convention? Was that sabotaged by "our" people?
    Are you serious?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

If Benton was involved in this, he was clearly wrong, but I fail to see why some here believe it is beneficial to help the MSM use this to disparage the entire liberty movement; including Rand Paul?

In my book, Dennis Fusaro is not only a dumbass but a snake in the grass to go to the MSM to air his grievances. Why not go to Dr. Paul? To me, he would have, if he really wanted to fix anything, but that doesn't appear to have been his goal.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    If Benton was involved in this, he was clearly wrong, but I fail to see why some here believe it is beneficial to help the MSM use this to disparage the entire liberty movement; including Rand Paul?

In my book, Dennis Fusaro is not only a dumbass but a snake in the grass to go to the MSM to air his grievances. Why not go to Dr. Paul? To me, he would have, if he really wanted to fix anything, but that doesn't appear to have been his goal.
    Since I have answered this for you, now three times I think. HE DID GO TO DR. PAUL with it. If you READ THE PIECE, you would see that. Here, I'll even quote you AGAIN:
    Last year (2013) I sent you the memorialized text message exchange I had with Steve Bierfeldt along with other evidence of your staffer's inappropriate behavior toward others. Did you do anything about it?

It's called transparency. Something that, I would hope, all those who worked/donated for Ron Paul believed in.

Are you serious?
    Yes. Was the bus sabotaged by Benton or his people?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    STFU already. He DID do as you advocate and got nothing. How many times are you going to repeat this? Should you be allowed to without excoriation?

Are you serious?
    Yeah, actually. One of the busses in Tampa full of RP delegates (and Morton Blackwell) was made to circle the Convention a dozen times while their alternates sat in the convention and voted r-Money.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Yeah, actually. One of the busses in Tampa full of RP delegates (and Morton Blackwell) was made to circle the Convention a dozen times while their alternates sat in the convention and voted r-Money.
    Yes, I remember. Didn't he also give an interview after the rumors were swirling that the rumors were wrong? Because that is what I recall.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    STFU already. He DID do as you advocate and got nothing. How many times are you going to repeat this? Should you be allowed to without excoriation?
    Then, he should have tried another way to get a letter to him. Carol Paul is on Facebook. I've been able to reach her and her husband through that, more than once. During the first campaign, it was MySpace.
    ================

Yes, I remember. Didn't he also give an interview after the rumors were swirling that the rumors were wrong? Because that is what I recall.
    Of course he said the rumors were wrong, he wants to maintain his (lucrative) influence amongst the establishment wrt the Leadership Institute. I was there, the rumors were not wrong.

This story can only disparage the entire liberty movement if we become hypocrites by sweeping it under the rug. By being open about it, we're practicing what we preach, and saying to the MSM and the rest of the country that we don't stand for corruption. The only way it should hurt Rand would be if Rand hires Jesse Benton.

Then, he should have tried another way to get a letter to him. Carol Paul is on Facebook. I've been able to reach her and her husband through that, more than once. During the first campaign, it was MySpace.
    Quit denying to maintain your balance. Because that is what you are doing. Accept it. Accept a shift in your political made up fabric. You'll feel better and might be able to move forward in that acceptance.

LE, an open letter is very appropriate when many people have been duped by someone. It's no longer a matter between only Ron Paul and Dennis Fusaro. I'm not saying that we were duped by Ron Paul, but I do think he has a responsibility to address the situation. Don't you??

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just think that Rand would have to be a moron to hire Benton.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I could never trust him to run the country and make the appointments that POTUS is allowed.

I've heard from Govt intel that Ron is SUPER DUPER Naive about how things really are/work in this Govt. Being naive isn't a crime however...

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Quit denying to maintain your balance. Because that is what you are doing. Accept it. Accept a shift in your political made up fabric. You'll feel better and might be able to move forward in that acceptance.
    No Phil. Not at all. (mod edit) I just don't believe in joining lynch mobs; I believe that one should have all the facts before passing judgement. I also believe that some things are done best in private, rather than smeared all over the MSM. But, that's just me.
    ================

LE, an open letter is very appropriate when many people have been duped by someone. It's no longer a matter between only Ron Paul and Dennis Fusaro. I'm not saying that we were duped by Ron Paul, but I do think he has a responsibility to address the situation. Don't you??
    I don't agree, Cajun. I think conducting this in the MSM is giving our enemies a field day and we are helping them.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Of course he said the rumors were wrong, he wants to maintain his (lucrative) influence amongst the establishment wrt the Leadership Institute. I was there, the rumors were not wrong.
    Ok, Gunny. So, what do you think went on with the bus?
    ================

No Phil. Not at all. As opposed to you, I just don't believe in joining lynch mobs; I believe that one should have all the facts before passing judgement. I also believe that some things are done best in private, rather than smeared all over the MSM. But, that's just me.
    So, now you are accusing a RPF member of joining a lynch mob. You blame the supporters repeatedly for the campaigns (both of them) failures. And you speak and pass judgement without facts, repeatedly.
    Ron Paul 2012 ending with no cash-on-hand. False.
    Lori being a CPA. False.
    Saying Fusaro should have handled it privately. And he tried. First with Jesse Benton, then with Dr. Paul.
    Saying someone called Ron an anti-Semite. When the exact opposite was stated.

You not only speak and pass judgement, but you do so while WILLFULLY ignoring facts.

I don't agree, Cajun. I think conducting this in the MSM is giving our enemies a field day and we are helping them.
    I respect your difference of opinion, however, I feel compelled to point out that Economic Policy Journal is not MSM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberty Eagle called the original piece about this months ago on Economic Policy Journal a "hit piece" and told people to break the link. Now all the elements in that so-called "hit piece" have been proven.

I respect your difference of opinion, however, I feel compelled to point out that Economic Policy Journal is not MSM.
    I once quoted Wenzel in a conversation about police. LE's response "Wenzel is an idiot." No interaction with the point at hand. She ignored it just because it was Wenzel, and completely ignored the substance of the point. She isn't intelligent enough for this website. I don't even bother talking to her anymore...

So moving forward, Rand needs to purge the questionable people who are expendable. No loyalty. Regarding people like Rothfeld who have valuable services, he needs to clamp down and use financial pressure to keep them in line. They don't do what he says, then they miss out on a campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    So moving forward, Rand needs to purge the questionable people who are expendable. No loyalty. Regarding people like Rothfeld who have valuable services, he needs to clamp down and use financial pressure to keep them in line. They don't do what he says, then they miss out on a campaign.
    It will bare watching but so far Rand has acted pretty aggressively against staff, sometimes maybe too aggressively.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

...The only way it should hurt Rand would be if Rand hires Jesse Benton.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    The problem is that - in the eyes of some - that boat already sailed. And the fact that it later re-docked on McConnell Island won't matter much to them.
    From the Wikipedia entry on Benton:
    In 2010, Benton served as Rand Paul's campaign manager when Paul was elected Senator of Kentucky... Benton and Rand Paul became close, with the two speaking nearly every day and Benton moving into Paul's basement... Benton is likely to be Rand Paul's campaign manager if Paul runs for president in 2016.
    Last edited by rprprs; 09-01-2014 at 08:58 PM.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Rand will fare a lot better in 2016 if he stays away from Benton and puts Rothfeld on a leash. He is in the big leagues now, and Rand is in charge. I hate to sound so crass, because more than anything else in this world I want a job with Rand 2016, but but the strategic implications are clear, and no desire to see Rand elected or my own desire to help that outcome, should occlude my ability to see clearly. Rand will do a lot better running for President with a different fundamental strategy than that which has been offered up by Benton and Co. in the last 6 years.

Local assets will always work the States better than carpetbaggers. If you want to follow the pro-model super-central campaign, then you have to pay big money to buy big sleaze. That has never been an option in the Paul Universe, so the strategy falls flat. Develop local assets everywhere as hard as you can "all politics is local" is no joke, it is an axiom for good reason. Provide general direction on messaging while allowing qualified local assets to work their own State Primaries. Develop the primary vote from the roots up instead of from some ivory tower. It works better with our platform anyway.