Thread: State Court being held on Private Property, right to protest?

State Court being held on Private Property, right to protest?

I am faced with a dilemma in the State of Florida, Pinellas County, Pinellas Park City

There is a civil hearing being held on Wednesday to hear the appeal to a decision made to strip a person of all of their rights.

This hearing is being held on private property. It's a magistrate hearing, so no judge will be present, but there will be a State Attorney and Public Defender.

I want to bring a group of people to this hearing, but I suspect that the property owner will trespass everyone.

I have never heard of anything like this before. Typically if I want to protest a hearing I go to the venue such as the court house or a city or county building where the hearing is being held. Some public place.

I feel like if public officials are showing up to conduct public business then the venue becomes a public place that I would have a right to protest at that place as long as public business is being held by public officials.

Does anyone have any kind of insight into this? I've asked several lawyers and it seems no one really knows WTF is going on!

I plan to be there regardless. The protest I want to organize is designed to be a silent protest with signage only. No words, no talking. I want to stand off to the side of the parking lot and walk way where the participants in the hearing will be walking in to the building.

I do not want to obstruct the walk way or obstruct the flow of traffic.

If it was a public place, I would be perfectly within my rights to do this without getting a permit.

I am just conflicted on the idea that I have to be on private property to protest a public hearing.

It's like the courts and the laws and the public officials involved in this case are sitting on some island inside of privacy.

If anyone has or can find any information about this situation I would appreciate it.

I cannot just sit around and do nothing while people's basic human rights are stripped from them in a secret court inside of a hospital with no criminal charges and no due process including no burden of proof for the 'petitioners' and no trial by jury.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Man I feel for ya'......

Your brother even more!

These evil bastards have been doing this kind of $#@! for decades and have perfected their techniques..

I can't offer any advice, sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Man I feel for ya'......

Your brother even more!

These evil bastards have been doing this kind of $#@! for decades and have perfected their techniques..

I can't offer any advice, sorry...
    thanks man, but this is way bigger than just what our family is going thru. I need to be able to get this right. I need to find activist willing to stand with me and my brother to advocate for others who are daily having their liberty stripped under the same pretense.

It's time to put a stop to this crap, but it will get worse. This is the mechanism, Eugenics, for ushering in the annihilation of liberty. This is real manifest mind control.

Short of showing up to this place and getting everybody arrested, I need to find a way to draw attention to this secret court happening in every major city and town around this country every week.

I'm afraid that the interwebs are all you'll be able to do peacefully unless you can enlist a local media source....