View Poll Results: Does youtube discriminate against the liberty movement, truth movement, and alternative media?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I strongly agree

1 25.00%
  • I agree

1 25.00%
  • neutral / no opinion

0 0%
  • I disagree

2 50.00%
  • I strongly disagree

0 0%

Thread: Youtube is at war with the Liberty & Truth Movements

Youtube is at war with the Liberty & Truth Movements

Would you agree that topics related to the liberty movement are all too often removed from youtube, with accounts disabled and content lost?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They do shut down some channels.
    Last edited by William Tell; 07-06-2018 at 09:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Youtube is always looking out for youtube. Just as with google, or nature for that matter, they'll look for the path of least resistance.

Youtube caters to the big government. As for the attacks on liberty, the liberty haters understand that youtube will always pull a video or a channel without question. The process is automated, and easily exploited by those afraid of the message.

Youtube may be a pack of cowards, but I dont believe they're actively out to get the liberty minded. I guess their view is that sometimes you get what you pay for.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Youtube is always looking out for youtube. Just as with google, or nature for that matter, they'll look for the path of least resistance.

Youtube caters to the big government. As for the attacks on liberty, the liberty haters understand that youtube will always pull a video or a channel without question. The process is automated, and easily exploited by those afraid of the message.

Youtube may be a pack of cowards, but I dont believe they're actively out to get the liberty minded. I guess their view is that sometimes you get what you pay for.
    This.

Of course youtube discriminates against the liberty movement. But only when they're told to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...