Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teacher arrested for novel

Teacher arrested for novel

Apparently this teacher was arrested and sent to an undisclosed location for a mental evaluation. his crime: he wrote a novel under a pseudonym about a school massacre.....written and published on amazon 3 years ago.

http://www.wboc.com/story/26367051/c...strative-leave

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just the sort of thing that should stimulate creative attempts at exploring tragedy in the world. Literature certainly isn't supposed to do that.

George R.R. Martin wrote the RedWedding
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Those books are what caught the attention of police and school board officials in Dorchester County.

"The Insurrectionist" is about two school shootings set in the future, the largest in the country's history.

Phillips said McLaw was taken in for an emergency medical evaluation.

The sheriff would not disclose where McLaw is now, but he did say that he is not on the Eastern Shore. The same day that McLaw was taken in for an evaluation, police swept Mace's Lane Middle School for bombs and guns, coming up empty.

Dorchester County Superintendent of Schools Dr. Henry Wagner said the Dorchester County Board of Education has taken its own action.

"We have advised our community that the gentleman has been placed on administrative leave, and has been prohibited from entering any Dorchester County public school property," Wagner said.
    Sweet Jesus...this is not America anymore.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Reported.

I suppose Quentin Tarantino should be arrested, held, deprived of his right to a trial, and sent off to who knows where, indefinitely, and all because he shot a movie where a bride gets shot on her wedding day. Kill Bill. Oh, and Stephen King because of the Langoliers, or the Stand, and we'll all end up in these internment camps because we know of such offensive literature.

Thought Police.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I suppose Quentin Tarantino should be arrested, held, deprived of his right to a trial, and sent off to who knows where, indefinitely, and all because he shot a movie where a bride gets shot on her wedding day. Kill Bill. Oh, and Stephen King because of the Langoliers, or the Stand, and we'll all end up in these internment camps because we know of such offensive literature.

Thought Police.
    Stephen King, writing as Richard Bachmann, wrote about flying planes into buildings to blow them up, "The Running Man" and about a school shooting, "Rage".

An alias, terroristic thoughts and a school shooting.

Arrest him.

I love the stench of FREEDOM in the morning!

-t

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    I love the stench of FREEDOM in the morning!

-t
    Is that what that $#@! and rotten meat smell is?

Is that what that $#@! and rotten meat smell is?
    no, that's justice.

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    no, that's justice.
    'MuriKa!

$#@! yeah!

You're damned right it is not. Looking at past history vs. current I weep. It's not a union of colonies anymore. And will never be again. $#@!ing weep for what once was.

Early last week the school board was alerted that one of its eighth grade language arts teachers at Mace's Lane Middle School had several aliases.
    Dear God.

Is there anything left to do besides scream $#@! until you vomit blood on some bootlicking piece of $#@!?

This dude is going to get paid.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stephen King once wrote about the same thing...
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Stephen King, writing as Richard Bachmann, wrote about flying planes into buildings to blow them up, "The Running Man" and about a school shooting, "Rage".

Arrest him.
    Yes, that's what I was thinking about, "Rage."

I think he pulled it from production or something because it became too controversial. Apparently that was a very good decision.
    Last edited by PaulConventionWV; 08-31-2014 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

this $#@! is for real. emergency medical evaluation is code for being sent to a concentration camp.

the dude is not going to get paid. He is all but lost now. As soon as I hear "mental" evaluation it's game over for him. All it takes is for the State appointed psychiatrist to say yeah he's got a "mental illness" and I recommend involuntary treatment, and the guy is toast.

They will hold him down and stab him with a needle full of neurotoxins giving him a chemical lobotomy.

If you think the courts or due process are going to protect him, you are WRONG. The case will be SEALED in the name of protecting the guys health privacy. He won't be allowed to have visitors. He will only be able to see a lawyer who will be powerless to stop what is happening because the lawyer won't have any knowledge on how these "cases" proceed.

he wont be brought up on any criminal charges, it will all go down in a secret "civil" court held inside the janitor closet of the hospital.
    Last edited by newbitech; 08-31-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This dude is going to get paid.
    yep...lawyers lining up as we speak...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    yep...lawyers lining up as we speak...
    lawyers, courts, laws have no power over psychiatry. The guy has already been "tranquilized" with powerful mind altering chemicals. Any resistance he puts up will be seen as evidence of his "mental illness".
    Last edited by newbitech; 08-31-2014 at 08:21 AM.

Arrest him.
    Carrie may use psychic powers, but it is all about a girl who has been abused and isolated her entire life lashing out and killing everyone in her school and a large portion of her town.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Yes, that's what I was thinking about, "Rage."

I think he pulled it from production or something because it became too controversial. Apparently that was a very good decision.
    It was published, looking at my copy on the bookshelf right now.

He has let go out of print, due to it being tied to couple of real school shootings.

But it is still easy to find, millions were published:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Bachman-...p2054897.l5666

Nice shape, first print collection paperback, this is the one I have, for $5.00

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    lawyers, courts, laws have no power over psychiatry. The guy has already been "tranquilized" with powerful mind altering chemicals. Any resistance he puts up will be seen as evidence of his "mental illness".
    Yep.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest here we come.
    There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Yep.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest here we come.

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-16-2016 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by echo1 View Post
    Apparently this teacher was arrested and sent to an undisclosed location for a mental evaluation. his crime: he wrote a novel under a pseudonym about a school massacre.....written and published on amazon 3 years ago.

http://www.wboc.com/story/26367051/c...strative-leave
    Since when has it been a crime to write a book?

LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Since when has it been a crime to write a book?
    It is not a crime to write a book. He is not being charged with writing a book. He'll, I do not even see him charged.
    newbitech seem pretty spot on. This is in the realm of assets on trial.

Quote Originally Posted by LibForestPaul View Post
    It is not a crime to write a book. He is not being charged with writing a book. He'll, I do not even see him charged.
    newbitech seem pretty spot on. This is in the realm of assets on trial.
    So they can just kidnap people and hold them against their will, without even charging them or going to trial. This world needs a reset.

Just speeding along on the super highway of fascism and police state. You see that in the rear view mirror? Yup that's China!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast