Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your thoughts on "ISIS" in Juarez, MX and calls of violence coming..

Your thoughts on "ISIS" in Juarez, MX and calls of violence coming..

So, I am curious...

1. The initial gambit to bomb Syria didn't work ( some months ago ).
    2. Then media started pumping up the beheadings of christians, then the foley video
    3. The "NEW" terror, ISIS is coming to town. OMG, they are WORSE than the previous worse terrorists......
    4. ISIS is IN Juarez, Mexico!!!

while concurrently:
    1. border flooded, as always, with illegals
    2. Media started pumping ( when has media EVER sided against the tide of illegals? ) the flow of illegals across the border.
    3. Obama wants to grant executive order

So, this is all sorta - convenient.

Militarization of the border coming ( perhaps prevent the fleeing of citizens /illegals when/if collapse happens )*? Confiscation of arms because with terrorists acting the U.S., I'm sure they do NOT want americans armed to protect themselves.

* not sure of this one, as wouldn't you want people to flee when times are tough? less bellies to feed / clothe etc..

Anyone see anything coming of all of this..?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meh, I don't know....Logistically, I don't see how they'd get very far past the southern border states, or even very far into them, without running into serious resistance..
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

I liked ISIS better when they were a post-metal band.

ISIS will bring former enemies closer together, geopolitically I'd say it may even be a good thing.

Iran-Iraq-Syria, Turkey and the Kurds, the west and the moderate Arabic world. Everyone hates ISIS, enemy of your enemy is your friend right ? War isn't a good thing, but the fact that this may calm other situations may be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    That seems to be the common wisdom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIRUeJYFZ94
    It doesn't hurt to lower the animosity and talk for once, especially when you share a common goal.

Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    Meh, I don't know....Logistically, I don't see how they'd get very far past the southern border states, or even very far into them, without running into serious resistance..
    I doubt they'd full frontal with convoys of truck mounted 50 cals. I suspect our soft underbelly has plenty of weak targets to asymetrical.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need to militarize the borders. It's better to use our military for actual national defense than use them to police the world.

My thoughts?

Send Boston PD, Ferguson PDs to Juarez, MX and don't eat the food!
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Need more crisis actors
    SFX crew
    WAG THE DOG!

-t

It's extremely plausible that IS could walk across the border and commit acts of terror in retaliation for being bombed.

Give anyone who wants to work here a green card, make them pay taxes and give them no entitlements until citizenship.

I can live with militarizing the border. Better to use our military to guard ours than the one between Syria and Iraq.

IS isn't going to invade the US, anyone that believes that is looney tunes. But they are well financed, disciplined and ruthless, they could kill a lot of people here.

I can live with militarizing the border.
    You do realize, on roll out, that's going to include all coastal port cities and airports?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Boogity-boogity is the first thing that always pops into my mind when the MSM pushes any terror agenda...

Thoughts? Get rid of the problem, the U.S. government. Ally with the 10%, be ready and willing to violently defend your freedom.

Everything else is just noise.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    You do realize, on roll out, that's going to include all coastal port cities and airports?
    I have seen nothing that claims that to be the case.

Everything I have ever seen refers to militarizing the southern border with Mexico, that is where the current issue is.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I have seen nothing that claims that to be the case.

Everything I have ever seen refers to militarizing the southern border with Mexico, that is where the current issue is.
    You and I are already in the "Constitution Free Zone".

Yeah, where the current issue is...

If you believe the official story, where did the 9/11 hijackers enter the country?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It's extremely plausible that IS could walk across the border and commit acts of terror in retaliation for being bombed.
    It is entirely possible that Mercs in the hire of US government agencies (under the banner of ISIS) could cause some trouble.
    Thereby keeping the MIC profits flowing, and put an end to all this civil rights talk going around these days.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

A Storm is Coming - ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It is entirely possible that Mercs in the hire of US government agencies (under the banner of ISIS) could cause some trouble.
    Thereby keeping the MIC profits flowing, and put an end to all this civil rights talk going around these days.
    Yup, that would shut down all that "freedom" nonsense overnight.

Have you not been reading that the Feds have been busing and flying (with no ID's) them to locations, without even telling State Governors they dumped 2000 in their state? They are scattered through the U.S. right now... they are everywhere !!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    1. The initial gambit to bomb Syria didn't work ( some months ago ).
    Months ago the Feds were telling us that we must help militants in attacking Assad. Today they are saying we might need to help Assad against ISIS. That's a full 360. To my skeptical mind, it sounds like the MIC, that tends to run foreign policy in the US, is just looking for reasons to get rid of munitions so they can be replenished and make some money.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It doesn't seem like setting up shop on the US/Mexico border is what IS is all about. Not if we're talking about these guys:

They need all their fighters just to maintain the territory they have now. They do have lots of kids though; when they turn 16, they can go fight. That is their plan for growth. If they are going to attack another country besides Iraq, Syria, it would probably be Turkey.

Their rhetoric calls out just about everyone outside the Caliphate, but a lot of this is being done to fire up the crowd.
    Last edited by CPUd; 08-30-2014 at 10:22 PM.

ISIS = BILLSHEIT!!!! There's no way any group of "terrirists" from overseas can make any kind of impact here. Even if a couple of them get here and try to kill some people as long as we have firearms they will be cut down before they can do much damage. Does that mean no one will get killed? No, I'm sure some will die but we must put everything into perspective. 10's of thousands die each year from car accidents. More from fires and drowning. Do we eliminate all liberty so that people will not die from those things? I say that for the most part these clowns are (CIA trained) poor farm boys empowered with guns and very limited in their reach. Coming here takes money and resources and I don't think they have enough to cause much damage...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    We need to militarize the borders. It's better to use our military for actual national defense than use them to police the world.
    They've already militarized them.

Perhaps you've missed the American citizens traveling through a checkpoint to go to and from work and the Constitution free zones allowing the searching of, including but not limited to, American anuses, and seizing of, including but not limited to their vehicles and time?

You are calling for a further militarization, though, correct? Something akin to the harbor of Boston or say, the Baghdad 'Vatican'?

I am certain nothing could ever go wrong with the implementation of such a concept. Or is it that you are aware that indeed, (inevitably and quite predictably), something is wrong and would go wrong with such a concept but that you believe that cracking some eggs to fry up up one nationalistic omelet is necessary to ensure freedom? Because if indeed that is what you are offering, and it's pretty clear what you are offering (no matter how shorted-sighted and naive you appear to be), I'd offer you the point that those proposing big government increases in other areas offer the same sorts of 'solutions' founded upon the same sorts of 'principles' as you do (it's almost as if human fears could be studied and played upon using propagandized tactics). And when in 20 years your 'solutions' are utter disasters against freedom, perhaps your children will seek to repeal them. But in the mean time, all is well. One more brick in the wall. Quite literally, at that.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Have you not been reading that the Feds have been busing and flying (with no ID's) them to locations, without even telling State Governors they dumped 2000 in their state? They are scattered through the U.S. right now... they are everywhere !!
    Who.... Muslims?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Your thoughts on .... .. Juarez, MX ... .... ... ..... ...
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

...Logistically, I don't see how they'd get very far past the southern border states, or even very far into them, without running into serious resistance..
    ISIL already have passed well past the southern states fyi anyway, whether you know it yet or not . . .

. . . postings show militants from ISIL, also known as ISIS, are attempting to exploit the porous US-Mexico border
    and seeking ways to covertly cross it, warns a Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) bulletin

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08...rom-southwest/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast