Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virtual Rape: are you a victim?

Virtual Rape: are you a victim?

A gamer and digital journal was bombarded with harassing online messages after she spoke out about ‘virtual rape’ in online gaming. CityNews Adrian Ghobrial has the story.

Video: http://www.citynews.ca/2014/08/26/ga...?__federated=1

I've been a victim of virtual rape, murder, discrimination, harassed, stalked and other crap, but I just turn the game off and watch some gameofthrones.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched the video at the link.

So when I get killed in Halo, should I call the police? I have been murdered after all.

I've never been raped but some little punk "tea bagged" my muh man once.

Hrmmmm, is that a real video, I thought it was like an onion video, but then clicked on other videos on the site and they seemed real.

If that is real, I can't express my disgust for those women, and their oversensitive stupid "feelings", which they are now going to use as "evidence" of a "rape culture", while ignoring the insanity that it is a freaking video game, that doesn't even look real. Absurdity defined. They should be confined to mental hospitals not highlighted on the news like a real injustice has occurred.

Video Summation: Waaaaa My pussy hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

So when I get killed in Halo, should I call the police? I have been murdered after all.

but was there penetration? even a 1/4 inch in, makes it rape. the "tip" of it is still part of "it". dont blame yourself my friend. it wasnt your fault.

Oh ffs this is beyond stupid.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

is it police brutality when I get beat up in GTA?
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

I feel left out.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

SMFH. Good thing these ladies are too young to remember DOOM and ROTT deathmatches well. They'd still be quaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If it wasnt for Virtual Date Rape, I'd never get laid!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    I've been a victim of virtual rape, murder, discrimination, harassed, stalked and other crap, but I just turn the game off and watch some gameofthrones.
    Exactly. Think you're being raped? Just watch Game of Thrones

Feminists have completely distorted the definition of rape....and equality....and wage gap....etc

This is very hard for me to talk about, but yes. That's all I have to say at this time. /logging out

p.s. Could that page have any more javascripts? I feel like I'd have to be raped again just to view the video.

idiot from video: I can hear them, you know, making those rape sounds over my headset. the similarities are there between real rape and virtual rape.

HAHAHA

mashin' the sit/stand key on ur corpse

idiot from video: I can hear them, you know, making those rape sounds over my headset. the similarities are there between real rape and virtual rape.
    I think it's time for her to step away from the game for a while.

Hey, idiot! If you don't want to see it, then turn it the f**k off!
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Every single one of these morons should be responded to as such, "I don't care about your feelings or opinions. Prove that you were physically abused or shut up."

These are the people that received trophies and ribbons just for participating. They were taught that their feelings are more important than reality.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    mashin' the sit/stand key on ur corpse
    Oh so you play WOW too

$#@!ing console peasant.

Most of my neg reps come from one poster. Does that count?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

What the heck is "virtual rape"?

This is difficult for me to talk about, even after all of these years.

I was on a virtual hunting trip. The sky was blue, the trees were still and bright with fluffy green foliage. My gun was new and novel and I was ready to put it to use. The grass was high and would provide perfect cover for my prey.

I had a feeling that my wily opponent would break to my left, so I swung my weapon that way, ready to send dinner spiraling to its death out of the sky. Sure enough, a mallard broke cover and tried to dodge my first shot, but I scored a direct hit! Feeling overconfident, I killed duck after duck, my mind full of wonderful methods I could employ to feed not only my family, but friends and neighbors.

The ducks came faster, sometimes taking off in pairs to confound me, but I succeeded so often that I thought nothing of it when I turned my head aside to sneeze... just for a moment... just for a second. And then... AND THEN...

Sometimes I can still hear the dog's taunting laugh in my nightmares to this day.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

All I heard was a lot of giggling then someone said, "Dude, I think you just tea bagged Jon's mom." (I thought I was getting farted on)

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Oh so you play WOW too
    That actually predates WoW by quite a bit... I remember doing that when I played Everquest almost 15 years ago. A lot of what went into the early versions of WoW (e.g. instancing, spirit healers, raid count limits) were direct responses to play-experience failures from that earlier game.

Just last night, I hogtied a prostitute in Red dead redemption and took her to the rail tracks just so I can get a trophy. What kind of jail time do I get from that? Then again, thank god this is only been confirmed to be happening in Canada (and definitely Sweden). Just imagine the kind of beating you'll get once your prison mates find out you are in jail for virtual rape.

Below is another news coverage of the story

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Short answer. Yes. But I liked it

Raped? No. But I do hate when I'm playing call of duty, and the lobby has one chick in it and every guy in there is trying to play Casanova, like they're actually ever gonna meet her. I've heard guys go into straight up psycho jealous rages over "their girl" in the lobby(yeah, I really heard someone say that once).

Hey, "rape victims"...there's usually a MUTE option, or take your $#@!ing headset off.

SMFH
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

Sadly we live in a world where children are suspended from school for drawing pictures of guns so it wouldn't surprise me to see some idiot libtard try to get some sort of legislation passed against virtual scenarios.

I do not understand any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Sadly we live in a world where children are suspended from school for drawing pictures of guns so it wouldn't surprise me to see some idiot libtard try to get some sort of legislation passed against virtual scenarios.
    Why not? Now authors are arrested over telling stories of school shootings...

---

I swear if it wasnt for the TSA, no one would be interested in fondling my junk...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

I swear if it wasnt for the TSA, no one would be interested in fondling my junk...

Maybe you need to play more video games

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast