Thread: NRA comes through for Chicagoans ...again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too bad it isn't the Mayor and council that must pay out of their own pockets.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    I sure second that idea! I wonder if the tax payers there could file a suit against them? But I bet that the politicians have long ago burned that bridge...

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    I sure second that idea! I wonder if the tax payers there could file a suit against them? But I bet that the politicians have long ago burned that bridge...
    The taxpayers who elected Rahm Emanuel? I'm not expecting a lot from them.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    odious debt, also known as illegitimate debt, is a legal theory that holds that the national debt incurred by a regime for purposes that do not serve the best interests of the nation, should not be enforceable. Such debts are, thus, considered by this doctrine to be personal debts of the regime that incurred them and not debts of the state. In some respects, the concept is analogous to the invalidity of contracts signed under coercion.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odious_debt

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

You need a JavaScript-enabled browser to view this Publication

Please follow these steps to view the Publication:

Enable JavaScript in your browser
    Refresh this page

Best regards
    Zmags
    Can, I ask, "What's the gist of it?" or do I need my browser to bend over to find out?

Quote Originally Posted by The Free Hornet View Post
    Can, I ask, "What's the gist of it?" or do I need my browser to bend over to find out?
    Court ruling for recovery of NRA's 940K in legal expenses in challenging Chicago's bans on gun stores, keeping more than one gun, using one for protection outside the home, etc.