Thread: Ezra Klein: The DNC's braindead attack on Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Once he takes the nomination the current left right political system in our country is going to reshape itself. Paul Vs. Clinton will be one for the books.

Rand is wearing the corny tie [Iowa] in that picture.

Anyone else get him a state tie for your state? I sent him one for Indiana!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobite View Post
    Rand is wearing the corny tie [Iowa] in that picture.

Anyone else get him a state tie for your state? I sent him one for Indiana!
    His hair looks like it was dyed dark brown in the photo. Must be the lighting. It would not be Rand's style to dye his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    His hair looks like it was dyed dark brown in the photo. Must be the lighting. It would not be Rand's style to dye his hair.
    His hair is wet/has some sort of styling product in it. His curls are also looser than usual, which also is a result of having wet hair/styling product.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by philipped View Post
    Once he takes the nomination the current left right political system in our country is going to reshape itself. Paul Vs. Clinton will be one for the books.
    My thoughts exactly. It'll mark a complete realignment of the GOP as far as foreign policy and civil liberties is concerned, and could even mean the death knell of the 6th party system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixth_Party_System
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me