Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I love y'all :)

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    If I told you you have a nice body, would you hold it against me?
    No, I wouldn't because you're too young, and I'm too married.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    No, I wouldn't because you're too young, and I'm too married.
    NO WAI! I'm an oldster, officially! I saw some of those "kids react to..." vids the other day about kids reacting to the technology that I used as a kid. Stuff like typewriters, VCRs, rotary phones, 90's internetz, etc. The way toady's kids react to the stuff I grew up with tells me I'm wai old.

LOLZ@youngsters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I told you you have a nice body, would you hold it against me?
    http://www.jokes.thefunnybone.com/waves/2sexy.wav

Great shades of teh 90's, Batman!!
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

did I just witness a group... ~hugz~?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

I don't drink. Or smoke. Or use any other mind-altering substances. Not conducive to a healthy state of being-at least, not for me. Your experience may vary.
    I think one thing that Christians and non-Christians alike can agree on (for different reasons), is that Christianity is a mind-altering substance.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    did I just witness a group... ~hugz~?
    Nah...

Now this is a group hugz!

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Nah...

Now this is a group hugz!
    It's all good until the grouphug turns into a clusterfhug.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

I was going to say no hard feelings either, but then several people showed they still had hard feelings by their posts. Talking about someone behind their back is mean.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I was going to say no hard feelings either, but then several people showed they still had hard feelings by their posts. Talking about someone behind their back is mean easy.
    FIFY

Heap some coals!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You are a great poster, HB. But don't tell any one I said that. And don't hug me, I feel uncomfortable when you do that.

And no, your bfs are not welcome to crash on my couch.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    I think one of the most remarkable things I've been called here was "slut" by Nang. I felt like a teenager after that, I mean just how many 59 yo'ds can you call a "slut" these days? Too bad she was serious, because we could have really laughed that one off together otherwise.
    Slut!

Seriously though, I think there was something wrong with her, bless her soul.
    To quote a member here that I'll leave annonymous unless they want to reveal themselves:

Nang was banned for speaking the truth

Indeed...

SF too...

Its a good reminder for why I haven't been posting in the religion subforum in awhile. Unfortunately, that lets you guys get away with being idiots.

Stick to politics where you actually might have a clue.

I was going to say no hard feelings either, but then several people showed they still had hard feelings by their posts. Talking about someone behind their back is mean.
    I can understand why you would feel that way, since you were never one who was targeted by her. You'll just have accept the fact that she did damage during her stint here. It is what it is.

To quote a member here that I'll leave annonymous unless they want to reveal themselves:

Indeed...

SF too...

Its a good reminder for why I haven't been posting in the religion subforum in awhile. Unfortunately, that lets you guys get away with being idiots.

Stick to politics where you actually might have a clue.
    I see....well, I doubt Terry is a slut, but since you're fine with claiming she is, then you're really no better than those you accuse.

The usual double-standard garbage.

I see....well, I doubt Terry is a slut, but since you're fine with claiming she is, then you're really no better than those you accuse.

The usual double-standard garbage.
    This is a fair point, but saying "demon-possessed" was way over the top. I think it was Terry who said that, not you. But, as far as I'm concerned, anyone who would say that about any believer deserves to be called anything that anyone decides to call them. Serves her right.

I can understand why you would feel that way, since you were never one who was targeted by her. You'll just have accept the fact that she did damage during her stint here. It is what it is.
    While this might be true, only a fool would blame the entire thing on her. People were gunning for her from the very beginning.

OK, time out y'all.
    if all this Kumbaya stuff keeps up... this place will not be any fun!
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

OK, time out y'all.
    if all this Kumbaya stuff keeps up... this place will not be any fun!
    Tell that to whoever moderates the religion forum. Apparently on this forum you can call someone who has previously been banned "demon possessed", but you'll get permabanned if you call someone a slut to their face. Oh, and if you dare confront members openly about heresies that they hold, you will be banned.

If Bryan DOESN'T perma Terry for that comment I will lose all respect for him.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While this might be true, only a fool would blame the entire thing on her. People were gunning for her from the very beginning.
    And she was gunning for certain people too, FF. I gave her the benefit of the doubt as I do every new member. She attacked TER in his own thread, of all things, telling him to stop posting in it, when she was barely a member of 2 or 3 weeks here. She threw her weight around like she owned the place right off the bat, it was appalling. And no amount of patience and effort with her ever worked. I know this first hand. It became obvious early on that 'shaking the dust' off one's feet was the order of the day with her. Sorry you don't like that fact. She's gone because she was on the attack and it got old.

This is a fair point, but saying "demon-possessed" was way over the top. I think it was Terry who said that, not you. But, as far as I'm concerned, anyone who would say that about any believer deserves to be called anything that anyone decides to call them. Serves her right.
    Sorry there FF, but I actually do believe that Nang had some serious spiritual issues there and very possibly spiritually oppressed. I wasn't joking about that. She was like a female Jekyll & Hyde. One minute she's telling me how pretty I am and the next she's calling me a slut. She did the same thing to some others as well she didn't agree with. As far as me being a slut--well--I'm happy to inform you and Nang that I don't get out that much and I'm a faithful boring ole gal who loves her husband and the Lord-- So any woman that runs around calling other Christians "sluts"--without proof has some serious issues there--wouldn't you agree?

would this be a good time, or a bad time to confess that I am a slut?
    or better yet, with all the ~hugzs~ he hands out.
    mebbe I should just call HB a slut and have done with it?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slut

That is totally false FF. Nang zeroed in on me her first two days here by calling me a troll and insisting I was not supposed to post my beliefs because that was teaching and women weren't supposed to teach--(lamo here) and never mind the fact that's all she did was post her teaching on Calvinism. If I recall correctly, Nang in her first week here called me a troll, an abomination, satanic idiot (um--maybe that was Sola) LOL Anyway, she really went all mid-evil on me by calling me a slut at the end of her tirade against the Catholics here. Not only that, she called TER an idolater, Deb and the other women "witches" and Lord knows I can't remember all of the foul language and names she called everyone who opposed her. She was like a raging rabid cow on steroids.

You're always defending the wrong people FF. Now look at what you've gone and done to HB's love thread here.
    Last edited by Terry1; 08-29-2014 at 07:45 PM.

LOL

I love y'all
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Have you been drinking again?

That was my first thought. It reminded me of way back and a plateau you could reach when things looked all right.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech
    Yea well I want a (((hug))) from him anyway. where's my hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    LOL
    HB is good natured and has not pulled a "nang" yet.
    surviving the religious forums around here requires a special talent.
    he deserves credit for that, regardless of what happened in Tucson....

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You are a great poster, HB. But don't tell any one I said that. And don't hug me, I feel uncomfortable when you do that.

And no, your bfs are not welcome to crash on my couch
    No worries. My best friends find you creepy and wouldn't crash on your couch if you paid them.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Yea well I want a (((hug))) from him anyway. where's my hug?
    (((hugs)))

Why are you leaving the forum? Who is it that's harassing you? just point to him/her and I'll go knock him/her out. And I am deadly serious

LOL Well, if you enjoy being a slut, I don't see why you should have a problem with sharing it. ~hugs~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast