Thread: Silencer charge dismissed by judge

Silencer charge dismissed by judge

Well, thirteen months after I was arrested the state loses their case against me. I lost my job (my employer said that a felony charge was a fireable offense) and continue to be unemployed and had to declare bankruptcy because of the felony criminal charge.

Long story made short. I carried a cased rifle and silencer while wearing a bullet proof vest and handing out second amendment literature in downtown Nashville Tennessee. the cops stopped me and searched me and let me go. immediately after I did an interview with a local tv news crew. Ten minutes later I was stopped again, my gun case searched w/o a warrant, and I was arrested for illegal possession of a silencer.

Here is a copy of the court order

http://www.kwikrnu.com/documents/sil...%208-26-14.pdf

Apparently a rifle inside of a locked case is dangerous in Nashville. I would like to know how I may exercise my right to bear arms if carrying a rifle inside a locked case is scary and alarming and dangerous...

Here are a couple videos of the detentions, arrest, and me asserting my rights. They clearly did not establish through reasonable suspicion that I had violated any law before I was detained either time. they clearly did not know the law regarding silencers when they made the arrest. In the video I clearly state that the documentation shall be retained...

first detention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRVg...MIlyVBmS_8v7zA

second detention and arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QScD...MIlyVBmS_8v7zA
    Last edited by kwikrnu; 08-27-2014 at 07:58 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That sucks. Can you get your job back now that you have been cleared?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That sucks. Can you get your job back now that you have been cleared?
    I applied for jobs for over 6 months and was not hirable because I was charged with the felony. I imagine now that I no longer have a felony charge on my record I will be eligible for hire pretty much anywhere. I am a registered nurse. I never lost my license, just unemployable due to the charge.

Quote Originally Posted by kwikrnu View Post
    I applied for jobs for over 6 months and was not hirable because I was charged with the felony. I imagine now that I no longer have a felony charge on my record I will be eligible for hire pretty much anywhere. I am a registered nurse. I never lost my license, just unemployable due to the charge.
    Good luck, let us know how it works out.

Get back into nursing and make sure you use nothing but

8g needles for blood draws on leos

http://www.pricon.co.in/veterinary_n...hub_needle.php

This needle is available with either sharp 15o bevel point or a blunt end. It is designed for use with 1/2" I.D. Rubber of Plastic tubing.
    then all will be good in your universe again

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

That is bullish*t. They claimed that they were concerned with safety and you heading toward the offices and the people and you with the gun and all the recent shootings and..........Then they arrest you for the silencer. The gun would have been just as deadly without the silencer. They were not concerned that you had a silencer. It was you, your vest, and the gun that concerned them. The silencer does not cause harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    That is bullish*t. They claimed that they were concerned with safety and you heading toward the offices and the people and you with the gun and all the recent shootings and..........Then they arrest you for the silencer. The gun would have been just as deadly without the silencer. They were not concerned that you had a silencer. It was you, your vest, and the gun that concerned them. The silencer does not cause harm.
    There are always "recent" shootings. I didn't threaten anyone and have audio and video of the entire detention. I was simply exercising my right and handing out second amendment leaflets. I wear a bullet proof vest because I have been threatened by cops in the past. I'll continue to wear one because I would rather try to prevent being critically injured if a cop illegally shoots me by accident or on purpose.
    Last edited by kwikrnu; 08-27-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Was the suppressor "legal"?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. I mean if you were charged with murder and there was some substantial evidence then I'd say ok but firing someone over something which may be a felony but still is essentially a legal disagreement with nobody hurt but you in this case. It's probably normal these days but it's far from reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Was the suppressor "legal"?
    It's in the court document.

"The police received numerous calls from concerned citizens regarding a man walking all over downtown Nashville carrying an assault rifle and wearing a bulletproof vest."
    And right there you have the root of the problem. I'll bet not one single person there had the balls to simply walk over and ask, "hey, buddy, what's up?" Nothing illegal going on, but the sheep got unnerved.

Kwikrnu, my friend, you got clobbered with the social charge of Looking Scary and Making People Feel Uncomfortable.

No law was broken. No peace disturbed. Well, unless you count the cops swarming around en masse. Jeez.

Congrats on getting the charges dropped, and best of luck with your job hunt.

"...the officers ASSUMED the Defendant did not have the proper registration for the silencer."
    $#@!s.

The analysis, of course, starts by praising the cops, so fie on the judge for that.

"Concerned citizens..." IOW nervous and inexcusably ignorant nellies and cops of similar status who don't know $#@! from shinola acting like petty tyrants without knowledge, assuming what they have no authority to assume, the judge mitigating their perfidy by terming it reasonable that Defendant was ultimately arrested because "hundreds" of people were walking around and because Defendant was "uncooperative". So non-cooperation is now basis for arrest? Lovely.

Note the references to "assault rifle" by these corrupt and ignorant, foppish jackanapes. There is much fail in that analysis. How I would love to get into it with that judge, whose ass I'd whoop so soundly he would go home and hang from a rope for his embarrassment, assuming he had the sense and integrity of so much as a boiled turnip. "Defendant could have prevented all of this." So let me get this straight: a man was in downtown Nashville exercising his personal prerogatives. The ignorant and unforgivably timid little sissies we might so very loosely refer to as his "fellows" became frightened and called the cops. THEY caused the disturbance, not Defendant. Had they simply taken note, remained situationally aware, and gone about their own business, nothing would have happened. But no, they demand the right to walk about with their heads up their asses while demanding guaranteed absolute freedom from concern and to be unaccountable for such awareness, the righteous man therefore having to pay the price for their filthy corruption of character.

Imbecile judge explicitly declares the "impropriety" of a man operating perfectly within his rights. What kind of evil moron must one be to come to such conclusions? I'm not sure there is a measure large enough to fully capture it.

While Randall Wyatt came to the correct ruling, he did so along the twisting and winding path of rank and revolting douchery and the unmitigated temerity to lecture Defendant on how to comport himself in the future.

I will tip my hat and raise a glass to anyone beating the man lightly with an iron bar. Don't want to be too cruel to the iron.

I have the sneaking suspicion that the judge is corrupt, my reason being that he basically says the cops were 100% in the right for acting as they did, which is utter bull$#@!. The implication here is that Defendant walks on a technicality, but should be imprisoned. This nonsense sets the timbre in case Defendant attempts to sue, in which case the "preponderance of evidence" may weigh heavily against Defendant in the minds of jury members because most people are $#@!ing rank idiots and cowards incapable of thinking past the ends of their noses.

What this land has become disgusts me in an ever growing umber of ways. The average American is a loathsomely despicable creature, not by accident but by eager choice. If Theye are serious about Agenda 21 and achieving results in unnaturally rapid time-frames, I now well understand why.

God help us.
    Last edited by osan; 08-28-2014 at 08:52 PM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    While Randall Wyatt came to the correct ruling, he did so along the twisting and winding path of rank and revolting douchery and the unmitigated temerity to lecture Defendant on how to comport himself in the future.
    On 8-29-14 I carried outside the courthouse as I did last year when arrested. I was no arrested and was as well received yesterday as I was last year...

News Story
    http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/news...omments-anchor

YouTube video
    http://youtu.be/bFAyTSpbx-8

^^ did the police come this time?
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    ^^ did the police come this time?
    No cops approached me, but they followed me from a distance on bikes, foot, and in unmarked vehicles. There are also police street cameras which were most likely trained on my every move. The police station is directly across the street from the criminal courthouse. I handed out leaflets between those two buildings so there were probably hundreds of cops and sheriff deputies within a hundred yards in either direction.