Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 38

Thread: Your child home sick from school? Expect a cop to stop by your job.

  1. #1

    Your child home sick from school? Expect a cop to stop by your job.




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

  4. #3
    As usual, let the armed thugs of the state basically be the middleman between all conflicts because bureaucrats are too scared to crawl out of their cubbyholes, thus increasing your likelihood of getting your stack popped off.

    Fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

  5. #4

    I should have gotten a cop to do my dirty work...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  6. #5
    I would tell the constable to take a hike .

  7. #6
    TRUANCY

    POLICE
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

  8. #7
    Prison Indoctrination Camps

    'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

    Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

    'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

    Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

    ...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...


  9. #8
    I TOLD YOU TO LEARN!!!!

    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Just doing their job...

    Very effectively I might add.

    Nothing like having cops show up at your door, just to let you know you're under total surveillance.

    Wonder how long it will be before GlobalHyperMegaCorp starts sending cops around to employee's homes, making sure they really are "sick today and can't come in"?

  12. #10
    TexAss....why does this not surprise me...New Jersey South.

  13. #11
    Damn. My children's school will give you a courtesy call from the nurse's office to check, but they don't send a police officer.


    And agree with AF ( I think this is your point), wtf is going on with Texas?? I know it's everywhere, yeah yeah. But Texas seems to be leading the damn way, determined to outdo Kalifornia.

  14. #12
    We get a recorded or "canned" call saying your kid was absent from school today. No problem with that.
    To send a copper to someone's home to alert or condemn an undocumented absence is a whole 'nother World of bat $#@! crazy.

    They're so concerned with Officer Safety yet they will run them around town beating on unsuspecting peoples doors. What could go wrong there?

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Just doing their job...

    Very effectively I might add.

    Nothing like having cops show up at your door, just to let you know you're under total surveillance.
    I don't know why anybody would willingly open up their door for a police officer. Would they open the door to a street gang member from the Bloods or the Crips?

    There's no law (yet) requiring a person to answer a door knock from a cop who doesn't have a warrant, and if they REALLY want in they're coming in anyway. Or will get you at some other time and place. Just ignore them like you would any other dangerous-looking creep you saw trespassing on your porch.
    Last edited by SeanTX; 08-27-2014 at 11:34 AM.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    They're so concerned with Officer Safety yet they will run them around town beating on unsuspecting peoples doors. What could go wrong there?
    And they run around all day picking fights with people who can't/won't fight back -- and go around "putting lumps" on those same people. Then they whine and cry when somebody finally does fight back (usually when they don't have a 10-1 advantage to bully people).

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    I don't know why anybody would willingly open up their door for a police officer. Would they open the door to a street gang member from the Bloods or the Crips?

    There's no law (yet) requiring a person to answer a door knock from a cop, and if they REALLY want in they're coming in anyway. Or will get you at some other time and place. Just ignore them like you would any other dangerous-looking creep you saw standing on your porch.
    This ^^^

    Just last year we had 2 coppers beating on our door around 9-10:00 PM. I asked them what they wanted and they wanted in to "look around". Said they were responding to a silent alarm at my home. One problem... I don't have one. What I did have though, was a brand new 9mm pistol I had just purchased for my wife only a few hours before. Wonder if it had something to do with that or did they have the wrong address?

    Anyhow, they argued as to why I wouldn't let them in. I simply stated, "because you're strangers demanding to come into my home. Go away."
    They stood there for a while. Then sat in their car out front for a bit longer still, then pulled away never to be heard from again.

    Were they expecting $#@!ing coffee cake and a handjob? Not coming into my home without a warrant, pal. Beat feet.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    Were they expecting $#@!ing coffee cake and a handjob?
    This will be required before too much longer.

    Failure to comply will be determined to be "resisting" and harboring "anti officer attitudes".



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    And agree with AF ( I think this is your point), wtf is going on with Texas?? I know it's everywhere, yeah yeah. But Texas seems to be leading the damn way, determined to outdo Kalifornia.
    Well I know they love themselves some surveillance state, cameras are everywhere.

    The "why" is a little harder to answer, I think it is a combination of native Texans being mostly a "law and order" conservative bunch, combined with the enormous influx of Kaliforians, New Yorkers, Illinoisans and immigrants.

    Poor bastards are being swamped by statists from every point of the compass.

  21. #18
    Why do schools need cops ?
    Secondly, why do mention that a uniformed deputy will visit, what else would they send, off duty or under cover cops ? At first I read uninformed, but that would have been too much I guess.
    Don't these cops have traffic stops to do or something ?

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    This ^^^

    Just last year we had 2 coppers beating on our door around 9-10:00 PM. I asked them what they wanted and they wanted in to "look around". Said they were responding to a silent alarm at my home. One problem... I don't have one. What I did have though, was a brand new 9mm pistol
    If they really wanted into your house they would have lied and said that they received a "911 hangup call" from your house (yes, cops have admitted to lying about that). Then it's "exigent circumstances", and your door is getting kicked in , they have to do that to make sure you are "safe" -- because they just care so much about us and our safety. And if you have a dog, it's getting ventilated, for their safety.

    I'm glad you didn't open the door with your 9mm in hand -- plenty of fools have died that way. Never call the cops, and never open your door to a cop.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post

    I'm glad you didn't open the door with your 9mm in hand -- plenty of fools have died that way. Never call the cops, and never open your door to a cop.
    Scary thing is, I had it, 2 mags, and 100 rounds sat out with a cleaning kit in the floor next to a .38 and another box of 50 when they started beating on the door.

    We bought the 9mm, went to the range, came home and I was cleaning the guns when they came a knocking. I can only imagine their reaction had they seen a citizen sitting in their own home with arms and ammo while they lurked at the door. Would have ended badly.

    I guess the point is, you're never safe from them. Even minding your own damned business in your own damned home. Sending these goons out over school absences will only result in kidnappings, death and disfigurement.

  24. #21
    just so we're clear. We're now providing cops with tanks and machine guns so they can go around and tell me that billy didn't make it to class today?

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    TexAss....why does this not surprise me...New Jersey South.
    Bunch of rebels and rugged individualists in the Republic of Texas.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

  26. #23
    I think when a teacher or school administrator calls in sick, they should have a swat team pay them a visit to make sure they are ok and not a hostage, etc.
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  27. #24
    dup
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I think when a teacher or school administrator calls in sick, they should have a swat team pay them a visit to make sure they are ok and not a hostage, etc.
    NYPD is hiring retired police officers to perform "non-patrol" duties, and one of those will be to check on active duty officers who called in sick. I can't imagine a cop ratting out another cop for playing hooky from work -- they'll probably just swap war stories for a while over coffee -- then the retired cop will confirm that the "sick" cop was indeed ill, while collecting that sweet pay to go along with the pension :

    http://nypost.com/2014/08/06/nypd-of...art-time-jobs/

    The NYPD is offering a sweet deal to its retirees, asking hundreds of them to consider part-time, non-patrol jobs with the department while still collecting their pensions, according to a survey sent out Wednesday and obtained by The Post.

    The returning retirees would work as recruiters and instructors, and might also be called on to scrutinize applicants and make verification visits to cops who call in sick.

  30. #26
    Even if both of my daughters end up functionally illiterate, unable to do simple arithmetic, and having to whore themselves out for crack money, I will STILL NOT REGRET NOT SENDING THEM TO SCHOOL.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

  31. #27
    911, whats your emergency?

    yeah, my neighbors kid is home from school today....

    do you know the address?

    yeah yeah...its........

    ok, thankyou sir. A SWAT team is being dispatched. Thankyou for the call...

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Why do schools need cops ?
    Secondly, why do mention that a uniformed deputy will visit, what else would they send, off duty or under cover cops ? At first I read uninformed, but that would have been too much I guess.
    Don't these cops have traffic stops to do or something ?
    It's about revenue. The school admins generally don't give a flying $#@! if Billy learns to read. BUT if Billy doesn't have his ass in his chair for the required number of hours, the school loses money from the State.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

    "Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

    "Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    NYPD is hiring retired police officers to perform "non-patrol" duties, and one of those will be to check on active duty officers who called in sick. I can't imagine a cop ratting out another cop for playing hooky from work -- they'll probably just swap war stories for a while over coffee -- then the retired cop will confirm that the "sick" cop was indeed ill, while collecting that sweet pay to go along with the pension :

    http://nypost.com/2014/08/06/nypd-of...art-time-jobs/
    Serves them right for picking a job in which they have to do that to the rest of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Even if both of my daughters end up functionally illiterate, unable to do simple arithmetic, and having to whore themselves out for crack money, I will STILL NOT REGRET NOT SENDING THEM TO SCHOOL.
    Lol! I'm sure your daughters will be smarter by virtue of not having gone to the public school indoctrination centers.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Even if both of my daughters end up functionally illiterate, unable to do simple arithmetic, and having to whore themselves out for crack money, I will STILL NOT REGRET NOT SENDING THEM TO SCHOOL.
    What?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 11:57 AM
  2. What to expect from Phone from Home?
    By Drex in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 02:38 PM
  3. School used student laptop webcams to spy on them at school and home
    By AmericasLastHope in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 12:38 PM
  4. Public School, Catholic School or Home School
    By ghemminger in forum Family, Parenting & Education
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •