Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bible Against the State

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Human line.
    And again I would suggest that you read the book you are commenting on.
    Actually, I'm commenting on several books simultaneously, and I have.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Maybe??
    Seemed plausible to me.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Actually, I'm commenting on several books simultaneously, and I have.
    And what book did you get this from?
    I think the Bible usually figures Nimrod as being from Cain's lineage.
    Which is why I suggest you actually read it.. (because that is not in there)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Seemed plausible to me.
    And may well be. But there's this sneaky rumor linking the Mormons to the Rothschilds.

Cain was the seed of Satan. Cain was the first murderer and his lineage is still with us today.

THE DEFINITIVE WORK ON KENITES, CAIN, AND THE SEED OF SATAN
    Feb7 by Jesse Norman

As many of you know, I have written a lot about Kenites. As all do, I come to learn new things as time passes and I have learned more about Kenites in time. I have had a viewer who opened my eyes on something, which I will expand on here. I have some very smart and wise viewers, I tell ya. This post will be the most definitive writing on Kenites you will find on the web, and I will guarantee that. There will be both things prior touched on and things new here.

In Genesis, Eve was beguiled by the serpent, Satan (Revelation 12:9, 20:2). God told Satan that his seed and the woman’s seed would have enmity toward eachother, saying “he shall bruise your head and you shall bruise his heel”. In Genesis 4:1, Eve gives birth to Cain, saying “I have gotten a man from the Lord”. As I have stated, Satan was told of his child, but Eve was not. Plus, only God can create a soul. No matter how you put it, God gave her a child with Cain. In verse 2, a viewer pointed out the original Hebrew word for “again” really meant “continued”. Eve continued to give birth and had Abel. As I had contended previously when answering viewer’s questions, Eve must have had twins. The original Hebrew corroborates this. Obviously the serpent fathered only one. God said so. Next we see in the story that God was not happy with Cain’s offering, but after Cain’s countenance fell God told him he would be accepted if he did well. This is something too often ignored by people who have studied the ‘Kenite doctrine’. Cain had the chance to do good because Cain’s soul was created by God, not Satan. Further proving Cain was the child of Satan and Eve is Cain fulfilling the prophecy God gave to Satan. Cain killed Abel because he was tormented (he shall bruise your head) by the good works of his brother (and you shall bruise his heel). The heel being part of the foot means action-work. Cain was then banished and married a woman in the land of Nod, east of Eden.

In Genesis 15:19, God promises Abraham lands that belonged to other nations including the Kenites. In the original Hebrew, Kenites are directly tied to Cain which I will get to later.

Moses was also banished, but from Egypt and wound up in Midian. He wound up marrying Zipporah, a Kenite daughter of a Midianite priest named Jethro (was also known as Hobab). Now to much contention, I said that indeed Moses’ father in law (also wife) were Kenites by blood. Many said that he was only a Kenite because of the area he lived in, since Kenites did live in Midian, but that didn’t make sense. He was a Midianite because of the area he lived in. In Numbers and Judges, the original Hebrew points out conclusively that Moses’ father in law was a Kenite by blood and that Kenites were direct descendants of Cain. These two examples should read as follows:

Numbers 24:21:22 ” And he looked on the Kenites and took up his parable, and said ‘Strong is your dwellingplace and you put your nest in a rock. (22) Nevertheless, the *Cain* shall be wasted until Asshur shall carry you away captive.'”

Judges 4:11. “Now Heber the *Cain*, which was of the children of Hobab the father in law of Moses, had severed himself from the Kenites, and pitched his tent unto the plain of Zaanaim, which is by Kedesh.”

Judges 1:16 also points out that Moses’ father in law was a Kenite by blood. Those two verses above, there were mistranslated words and both showed the Kenites came from Cain. Since the Kenites came from Cain and have been around throughout the time before Abraham to now, they had to have survived the flood. Remember, Noah was told to gather two of every kind in the *land* on the ark (two unclean, fourteen clean). “Land” was the rightful meaning for the word “earth”. Read my post “How Did Noah Fit All The Animals On The Ark” for a new, but conclusive take on what was on the ark.

So Kenites according to the Hebrew are descendants of Cain, and Cain killed Abel using the same motivation God predicted to Satan. In 1st Chronicles 2:55, Kenites were appointed to be scribes. This is an important position to give those that were not Israelites. In Matthew 23, Jesus scorned the scribes and Pharisees, calling them “hypocrites” time and time again. In verse 33, Jesus called them a generation of vipers. He said “You *serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you escape the damnation of hell?” That word “generation” in the original Greek was the word “γέννημα” (GHEN-ee-mah), which really means “offspring”. In verse 36, the word “generation” was the Greek word “γενεά” (ghen-eh-AH), which means “generation” as in a reference of time. In verse 35, Jesus said they killed the righteous Abel and the prophet Zechariah. Who killed Abel? Cain did. Whose offspring killed Zechariah? Cain’s. Whose offspring would later kill Jesus? Cain’s. In verse 15, Jesus accused them of recruiting new converts (proselytes) and “making them twice the child of hell you are”.

Now we know by the original languages that Cain fathered the Kenites and that it was their offspring Jesus was contending with and later put Him to death. The only question is whether or not Satan fathered Cain, and to me there is no question. Again the original language pointed out that Eve had twins, and we know that God told the serpent that his seed would have enmity with the woman’s seed, separating the children. We know that Cain killed Abel because he was tormented by Abel’s good works, fulfilling God’s prophecy accurately. Accepting that Satan fathered Cain, we know this prophecy continued on through Jesus’ time. Cain killed Abel, and Jesus said the scribes and Pharisees killed Abel, and called them serpents and the offspring of vipers. Is the viper a serpent? Wasn’t Satan the serpent?

Satan’s children are the Kenites, so therefore they have the same traits. The traits are being power-hungry, since Satan’s fall was because of his quest for power; great at lying, convincing, and hiding true intentions (the serpent was subtle and able to convince two people who actually spoke to God to disobey Him); would have enmity towards Israelites, Israel, and Christians because they are God’s elect race and Christians believe in His only begotten Son.

Just because Kenites are descendants of Satan, that does not set their futures in stone. We know that Moses’ wife was a Kenite and he was a man of God. I’m sure because of this and her father being a priest that she was a righteous woman as her father was also a righteous Kenite. A Kenite woman named Jael (Yael in Hebrew) ended the battle between the coalition of Kenites and Israelites against the Canaanites by offering the Canaanite army captain safety, but instead killed him. I would say she was a Godly woman. Their souls were created by God and they were Godly.

We all have our predispositions because we are human. We all have our traits and our tendencies to sin. If a Kenite decides to be sinful, these will be their motivations. Karl Marx was one of these who thought it would be great to foment and then use the anxiety of the have-nots against the haves to force the haves to his side. His book promised visions of social justice but all he wanted was totaliatarian power. He knew by getting covetous working class people to intimidate, and if necessary kill the rich, he would force the rich to come to him which would secure an oligarchy. He wasn’t able to do these things, but Lenin, Hitler, Mussolini, Mao, Castro, and a slew of others used his idea with great success. People really thought their marxist leaders were really interested in social justice, but got anything but. They also thought that murder could lead to harmony. Their enemies were whoever their marxist leaders said were their enemies. Inevitably they realized they were fooled, but it was too late. The rich who survived stayed rich. Their leaders could care less about social justice despite their heartfelt speeches identifying with the plight of the working class.

Now we have George Soros, a marxist who called 1944 the happiest year of his life while a member of the Judenrat where most of his fellow Hungarian Jews were killed, including neighbors and relatives. He said his mother was anti-Semitic. His father was part of a movement to make esperanto the world language. Soros said that he doesn’t identify with Jews or Israel and has talked of his “Messiah complex”. He has gone from country to country dividing people in every way possible and used the media, youth, and working class people to achieve regime change and got richer doing it. He has spoken of wanting to humble the United States because they are in the way of forming a New World Order. He makes sure to use class warfare through the media outlets he supports and his greatest disciple is Barack Obama. “… and you shall bruise his heel.”.

http://jnormanii.wordpress.com/2014/...ed-of-satan-2/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

And what book did you get this from?

I honestly don't recall the title(s). Maybe I just made it up ..... or not.

Which is why I suggest you actually read it.. (because that is not in there)

And obviously NOTHING significant in human history has happened that's not in there. Right?
    //

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Cain, The Serpent's Seed

... let's talk about Cain. In Genesis 3:15a He (the Lord) said, "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed." Enmity means mutual hatred. He is saying there is mutual hatred between the seedline of Satan's and the seedline of Eve's. So there are two seedlines. The serpent seed started with Cain and Adam's seed started with Seth. No matter how they have tried to cover it up in the KJV, the Dead Sea Scrolls and even verses such as Gen. 3:15 make it clear that Satan had his own seedline and it started back with Eve.
    Many of you are hearing this for the first time. Because if you have sat in church programming all of your lives you haven't heard the truth even though it is right there in the Bible. The apple was figurative for sexual relations masked with the terminology "Eve was beguiled by Satan" and until people accept it as the truth it is, they will stay blind to the real war going on today which is between the serpent seedline and the rest of the human race. Beguiled used in this text is the same as "seduced." Furthermore, Scripture says Cain "was of that wicked one" he was a son of Satan's through the seduction of Eve. The term "of" is the same that means offspring. Neither is Cain listed anywhere in the descendents of Adam which strongly indicates Cain was not his son. The official beginning of the wheat and the tares began with Eve. The wheat AND the tares. Most church pastors today will pull out Genesis 4:1 which reads, "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord." There are many omissions and translation errors throughout the Bible. The Dead Sea Scrolls confirm that Genesis 4:1 was tampered with. In fact the passage should read:
    And Adam knew his wife Eve, who was pregnant by Sammael (Satan), and she conceived and bare Cain, and he was like the heavenly beings, and not like the earthly beings, and she said, I have gotten a man from the angel of the Lord.
    Now we know that anything of the Lord is confirmed elsewhere. IF Cain was indeed Satan's son, we wouldn't have to count on just one passage to prove it. In fact there are many: I John 3:12 "Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his (half) brother.." Here the word "of" in Greek is #1537 in the Strong's Concordance. When used implying a person, it means "a son of or offspring."Compare this with other translations:The New Testament in Modern English: "We are none of us to have the spirit of Cain, who was a son of the devil.."Living Bible: "We are not to be like Cain, who belonged to Satan.."New English Bible: "..unlike Cain who was a child of the evil one.."New Century Bible: "Do not be like Cain who belonged to the Evil One."New Jerusalem Bible: "..not to be like Cain, who was from the Evil One.." And the popular commentaries confirm the same thing: The Wycliffe Bible Commentary page 1473: "He (Cain) is said to have belonged to the family of the wicked one." Matthew Poole's Commentary on the Holy Bible, volume 3, page 936. "Which showed him (Cain) to be of that wicked one, of the serpent's seed: so early was such seed sown, and so ancient the enmity between seed and seed." Matthew Henry's Commentary, volume 6 page 1077: "It showed that he (Cain) was as the firstborn of the serpent's seed.."

In John 8:44 Jesus was speaking to the Pharisees and proclaimed, 'Ye are of your father the devil.." The term "of" meaning generation, offspring. They were of the physical seed of their father the devil.
    Trees are often used as metaphors in regards to people. Jesus was the "tree of life." We also find:Mat 3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Mat 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by [his] fruit.

Now back to the Garden of Eden. In Genesis 2:16 we read:
    And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, "Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
    In Genesis 3:3 Eve says to Lucifer the snake,
    And the woman said unto the serpent, (Nahash), We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
    Adam and Eve had been commanded not to eat of or touch the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. In Genesis 3:13:
    "And the Lord said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."
    In Strong's, #398 the term "eat" means to eat, also to lay. The term "touch" in Strong's is #5060 which means naga, to touch, also to have sexual intercourse. Both terms had and have sexual connotations to them. The tree of knowledge was the means to sexual knowledge. Knowledge is to "know." Knowing means to perceive, experience, learn. It is also used as an euphemism of "to know someone" sexually as when Adam "knew" his wife. The terms eat, touch, and know are often used in Biblical lingo for sexual relations. Lucifer was the way of knowing good and evil. He was the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil because through him they would learn evil, they would perceive evil, and they would experience it. Who was the tree of life in the Garden of Eden? Yahshua was. Who was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil? Lucifer. How do we 'eat of the tree of life?" We commune with Him. We are never to commune with Lucifer, and in this instance he seduced Eve, impregnated her, and began his own genealogical offspring and seedline on this earth that is part of us today. Before Adam even had a chance to consummate his relationship with Eve, she was already pregnant with Lucifer's child, Cain. And that is what the Illuminati bloodlines of the New World Order don't want you to know. They are Cain's seed, of the wicked one. And it is these bloodlines of Cain and Esau working together through the control of vast wealth around the world that are bringing the Antichrist to power.
    It wasn't just Cain but Isaac's son Esau that helped further the infiltration of mankind with serpent offspring and contamination and I go into further detail about that in the above article mentioned. The entire foundation of the serpent seed itself is Lucifer himself. After he led a rebellion and caused 1/3 of the angels to fall it continued on to earth when the Lord re-created it and started a new thing with Adam and Eve. Lucifer deceived them and procreated with Eve. And just as he did, the other fallen angels did the same with the women of those times. The flood did not stop it completely, it destroyed the known world at that time but just as Genesis 6:4 indicates the fallen angels procreated with human women before and after the flood. When Joshua reclaimed the land of Palestine with his armies for Israel, they wiped out 18 cities of giants, Nephilim children. David fought against Goliath, a Philistine, a Nephilim child. Over time the gigantism defect was corrected and these hybrid offspring could assimilate into society undetected. And whose to say that Lucifer never procreated with another woman again? He may have fathered many children throughout the ages to keep his seedline preserved and growing throughout the ages. Those on the inside of the Illuminati and occult societies claim Lucifer has a granddaughter who is alive and powerful on earth today. Only the churches would reject such a notion because they have been bamboozled into believing angels are created unable to procreate. They take one Scripture and manipulate it to apply to all angels created and that's why so many are in the dark of what is really going on in the world today and it's Satan's people IN the churches and seminaries today that keep it that way. They know if they dominate the top of the leadership in all of the denominations the puppet pastors following them will blindly follow what they are told to believe. And most do. Which is why a majority of them misapply fallen angels as the Sons of Seth and come up with every theory imaginable to distort the real truth of fallen angels procreating with human women. In fact Dr. Rebecca Brown, MD has written a series of books battling Satan and Satanists in America and her partner, Elaine, a former high ranking regional witch in the USA describes her literal wedding and consummation with Lucifer himself (in human form). So this kind of information isn't anything new or surprising to those in the Satanist or witchcraft realms at all, it's the churches who need the information more than anyone and are the very ones who reject it and that's why Satanists have been so successful infiltrating our churches and keeping them dumbed down and away from real truths so they are blinded to how their enemies operate and how Lucifer has worked to lull these Christians today into sleephood, apostasy and idolatry so he can get permission from the Most High Himself to war against them fulfilling prophecy in Scripture. Whenever ancient Israel dived into apostasy and idolatry the Lord eventually allowed them to be overcome and overtaken by their enemies and destroyed as a nation. In the last days He will allow it again and His people will be persecuted and killed to test their true faith in Him. In my own research about the last days and trying to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together I had always seen a woman beast mentioned in the Bible codes and never knew whom it was speaking of until I recently learned the following information from a former insider of the Illuminati:
    - There is currently a woman alive today who's secret name is Hepsebah, to the occult, she is the most powerful woman on earth. She is the woman beast. In ancient times Hepsebah was the name of the mother of Manasseh who led the nation of Israel into idolatry and devil worship. For this, the Lord allowed them to go into Babylonian captivity.

- Today this woman leads the infiltration of Christianity behind the scenes to lead it into idolatry and devil worship. The New World Order cannot move against Christians without God's express permission, they want to corrupt Christianity to the point that He will give them the permission to move against them, "And power was given unto him (Antichrist) to make war with the saints."

- According to this former insider the entire Satanic kingdoms are a matriarchal society where the women are the real rulers. Most of their ruling class is hidden, in other words..the Queen of England bows down to Hepsebah. There are six separate kingdoms, three kings of patriarchal societies; and three queens of matriarchal societies.

- In the occult Hepsebah's group is called, "The Mothers of Darkness" and they are a powerful ruling class of their own, their main thrust is to corrupt Christianity. Their marriages are arranged and genetics play a big part in who gets to rule in their occultic hidden society. There are some very specifics to Hepsebah's genetics that allow her to rule over the United States land area.

- It is suspected that this Hepsebah will be the mother of the Antichrist. She is the granddaughter of Lucifer.

- Hillary Clinton and Barbara Bush are both Grande Damme's of the Mothers of Darkness group, but they don't have the power to rule over the entire occult world.

- Hepsebah is a bridged gap that the Rulers needed to be able to locate Mystery Babylon in the U.S. They needed the ancient American Indian territorial spirits, so Hepsebah's father is the top pure blooded American indian Shamman Nephilim, her mother is of the Druid counsel Grande Damme, so Hepebah carries in her the power of the territorial American spirits and the ruling of the old European ruling houses through the Grande Druid counsel. Her grandmother was the top Grande Damme Mother of Darkness and carries(d) the "Great Whore" spirit passed down through the generations from ancient Babylon. Her mother, Lucifer's daughter committed some kind of offense in the occult world and they stripped her of the position of rulership, so the position was not passed onto her, instead it was given on to the granddaughter.

- Hepsebah's titles include, "The Great Whore" "The Most Powerful Witch (MPW)" "The Locust Queen, or Queen of the Locusts." The name Hepsebah is a name of blasphemy and means "my delight is in her." She is the physical form of the whore that sits upon the beast. She claims direct lineage to Semaramis and is worshipped as the goddess Ishtar.

- The big fish in the NWO you will NEVER hear about, they are too important for their true identity to be discovered. Naturally I couldn't pass up the opportunity to expose this kind of information and do my part in bringing their darkness to light.

- In the occult world whoever has the most power rules over others. Their rulers are determined by power encounters where one group or witch or wizard who is trying for the position will 'go to war' with the ruler, and a clash of each one's powers are tested against the other one to find who has the greater power, and the winner is the one who walks away alive.
    - The Great Whore spirit is passed down when an older witch gives up her life to the younger and the last dying breath of the Grande Damme is taken into the mouth of the younger receiver. This is how the entity is passed on in the MOD (Mothers of Darkness).

- The Antichrist spirit is an entity passed down to the Nephilim rulers, and Sananda could possibly be the one who possesses this entity. That doesn't mean he will be successful in rising to power though. There are many others including witches who want this title and spirit to be passed on to their prodigy and they are all in competition for it. There have been many in the occult world that have had this spirit and almost came to power with it.

- Illuminati = their 'imitation kingdom of God" is a mirror image of the true Kingdom of God. Some call them the Illuminati, or the New World Order, their biblical name is "Mystery Babylon The Great." They have people in all races, nations, creeds, tongues, and religions. Their kingdom is Mystery Babylon, not the USA, Iraq, or the Catholic Church, although they have their people in leadership positions in all these areas. Their main leadership are located in the USA. Their queen is Hepsebah and she is the High Queen of all the Satanic kingdoms and controls great wealth.

- Today the churches are so infiltrated and infested with the Nephilim that the Holy Spirit can no longer work in a pure environment as at one time before.

- There are Six Satanic Kingdoms that cover the earth. Three are ruled by Queens. Three ruled by Kings.

- It is a war between the Nephilim, "their seed and our seed (humankind)" as per Gen. 3:15. They are unredeemable and their thoughts evil continuously. As according to 2 Peter 2:12 they are brute beasts, meant to be taken and destroyed.
    The occult means "hidden knowledge." Those in it dominant our governments and churches today. Mythology actually means "history" and if most today would go back and study more about our history they would have a better idea of what happened in our past and is going to come full circle around and appear in our future. I recommend reading the series "Stargates, Ancient Rituals, and Those Invited Through" at http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/stargates/index.htm Today it is the same war among the seedlines that it was in the past. Satan's through himself and other fallen angels vs. Yahweh's through His chosen people and those who are grafted into the branch (Him). Satan's biggest weapon is to lull people into ignorance and sleep about how he operates. Now you know why so many people are just blatantly evil and will never accept the Lord, because they are tares and offspring of the serpent himself. We are literally at war with Satan and his kingdom on earth today. In fact we are living side by side with it. The wheat and tares are living together until the harvest. It is the tares who seek to destroy the wheat because they hate the wheat and have no consciousness of the Lord that we do. That is why we are admonished to have nothing to do with the unfruitful works of darkness, those who don't acknowledge and follow Yahushuah and the Most High. We are not to associate with them, especially if they won't listen to or heed to His message of repentance and salvation. Why? Because they are most likely tares and they serve only to destroy the wheat and keep the wheat from fulfilling their callings in the Most High and lead them into darkness and sin. I'm not talking about backsliders but those who will not repent and receive the Lord's salvation. It is a daily war for the souls of men. It is a daily battle between the wheat and the tares. Seek the Lord for the truth in all things to be revealed to you and fulfill your calling for Him while there is still time.

http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/cain.htm

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Cain was the seed of Satan. Cain was the first murderer and his lineage is still with us today.
    Actually,, those that influenced Cain are still with us.

The flood destroyed all Air breathing life on the planet. Except for those on the Ark.

Nimrod was born after the Flood,, but is described exactly as the nephilim.(offspring of Fallen angles)

Before the Flood.
    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
    Nimrod was after the flood and was described as a "Mighty man in the face of(against) the Lord."

Goliath was also described as such.

There were Giants after the Flood,, so angels were still meddling with humans.

Removing the Book of Enoch from known scripture was a huge error
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-27-2014 at 10:54 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The flood destroyed all Air breathing life on the planet. Except for those on the Ark.

Nimrod was born after the Flood,, but is described exactly as the nephilim.(offspring of Fallen angles)

Before the Flood.

Nimrod was after the flood and was described as a "Mighty man in the face of(against) the Lord."

Did the Holy Spirit make (or just allow) TPTB remove Enoch?

Perhaps it was God that preserved it,,
    Though it was long lost,, it was later found.

Enoch said it was written for those in the last days.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Perhaps it was God that preserved it,,
    Though it was long lost,, it was later found.

Enoch said it was written for those in the last days.
    Ah, a timing issue. Of course, I should have known.

Where is it that the Beast represents the "State". I'm not sure of the context. I'm not sure if this has been a historical context of the term.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Before the Flood.

I am not convinced the flood covered the entire earth I believe it was local.

http://ecclesia.org/truth/flood.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Ah, a timing issue. Of course, I should have known.
    Perhaps.

. The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked ⌈⌈and godless⌉⌉ are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said--Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, ⌈which⌉ the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come.
    Jude quoted from the book. And Enoch was considered a Prophet of God. (words worth considering)
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I am convinced.

All flesh that moved on the earth perished, birds and cattle and beasts and every swarming thing that swarms upon the earth, and all mankind; of all that was on the dry land, all in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, died. Thus He blotted out every living thing that was upon the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky, and they were blotted out from the earth; and only Noah was left, together with those that were with him in the ark.…
    ALL life that breathed air.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Source?

ETA from Genesis 10:
    1 This is the account of Shem, Ham and Japheth, Noah’s sons, who themselves had sons after the flood.

[skipping over the sons of Japheth in verses 1-5]

6 The sons of Ham:

Cush, Egypt, Put and Canaan.

7 The sons of Cush:

Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah and Sabteka.

The sons of Raamah:

Sheba and Dedan.

8 Cush was the father of Nimrod, who became a mighty warrior on the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord; that is why it is said, “Like Nimrod, a mighty hunter before the Lord.” 10 The first centers of his kingdom were Babylon, Uruk, Akkad and Kalneh, in Shinar. 11 From that land he went to Assyria, where he built Nineveh, Rehoboth Ir, Calah 12 and Resen, which is between Nineveh and Calah—which is the great city.
    And you see from Genesis 5 that Noah was from the line of Seth.
    Last edited by erowe1; 08-27-2014 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Where is it that the Beast represents the "State". I'm not sure of the context. I'm not sure if this has been a historical context of the term.
    The Beast represents a particular state. But I would argue that that particular state is the state par excellence, and that what Christ says to Christians under the rule of the Beast has applications for all Christians under the rule of all lesser beasts.

No. No such removal ever happened. There are people today who believe some Enochic books are scripture, just as their have been continuously ever since those books were written in the 4th-1st centuries BC. And there are people today who believe that none of those books are scripture, just as there have been ever since they were written.

I am convinced.

ALL life that breathed air.
    From my link above:

We have been told in the biblical account that the flood would cover the "earth," that everything in the "earth" would die, and other statements about the "earth," all of which would teach the idea of a world-wide flood - EXCEPT for one thing: Hebrew word "erets", especially in the Book of Genesis.

Erets (#776 in Strong's), the Hebrew word that translated "earth" throughout the flood account and it does not require a world-wide meaning. This word translated "country" (140 times) and "land" (1,476 times!) in the Bible. Many of them are often of limited land areas.

We need to keep in mind that the people living at the time of Moses had no concept of a "global" planet ... to them the "earth" would be the extent of the geographical land area known to them. To apply this literal meaning throughout the Bible causes problems. (as does other LITERAL exegesis)

These false interpretations are assumed and encouraged so that we can continue to support "tradition" or orthodoxy - never mind what Scripture is really saying. In so doing, we allow these min-interpretations to contradict other verses where the same word is used! We end up making a mockery of Scripture by trying to get it to fit ill-conceived theology.

If we view the flood as global, then we must (if we are consistent) apply that same usage in other places were the same words and phrases are used.

For example, Cain was cursed by God and driven from the "face of the earth" (Genesis 4:14) We know Cain was not driven off the planet... but out of the land he knew as "home" ...

The word is used concerning Abraham. "Get thee out of thy country [erets]...unto a land [erets] that I will shew thee" (Genesis 12:1). Or another one, "Abraham journeyed from thence toward the south country [erets], and dwelled between Kadesh and Shur" (Genesis 20:1).

Other references in Genesis also show that "erets" was used to show specific lands: "The whole land [erets] of Havilah," "the whole land [erets] of Ethiopia," "the land [erets] of Nod, on the east of Eden," Famine at the time of Joseph affected "all lands [erets]",etc.

Also during the plagues upon Egypt, at one point we read that "the rain was not poured upon the earth [erets]" (Ex. 9:33). Do the word study. Try put the word "land" instead of global "earth" and it may make more sense. I believe some Bible translations are misleading.

Here's a good one too: In Exodus 10:5-15 we read about a plague of locusts that "covered the face of the whole earth." It should be pretty evident that this locust plague covered only a limited LAND of Egypt... it is the same wording in both places. Yet we never assume these locusts covered the entire globe...

and I have.
    That's what you said about Acts.

I also think it was local.

Look at all the water that surrounds that part of the world.

If a good-size meteor landed in the Mediterranean sea, it conceivably could have flooded the whole region, forming some or all of the other bodies of water surrounding the region.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post

Revelations?

http://ecclesia.org/truth/flood.html
    Yeah it would probably take several bazillion tons of water to cover Everest. What's the maximum rainfall possible in 40 days and nights?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Source?

Really? Are you sure? Give it a rest we've already been through that.

ETA from Genesis 10:

And you see from Genesis 5 that Noah was from the line of Seth.

So who carried Satan's seed into the Brave New Post Flood World?
    //

No. No such removal ever happened. There are people today who believe some Enochic books are scripture, just as their have been continuously ever since those books were written in the 4th-1st centuries BC. And there are people today who believe that none of those books are scripture, just as there have been ever since they were written.
    Just gotta save the ETs for much later, huh?

That's what you said about Acts.
    True then, true now. Why not? It ain't exactly War and Peace after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I also think it was local.

Look at all the water that surrounds that part of the world.

If a good-size meteor landed in the Mediterranean sea, it conceivably could have flooded the whole region, forming some or all of the other bodies of water surrounding the region.
    Seem like covering Everest and the Andes, etc. would be a real chore. Talk about overkill. Sheesh!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast