Thread: Romney on 2016 Run: ‘Circumstances Can Change’

Romney on 2016 Run: ‘Circumstances Can Change’

http://www.mediaite.com/online/romne...es-can-change/

Quote Originally Posted by Mediaite
    Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has denied he’s not going to make a third bid for the White House but on Tuesday he left open a very small window.

“I know you’re going to press, but you know, this is something we gave a lot of thought to when early on I decided we’re not going to be running this time,” Romney said in an interview with Hugh Hewitt. “And again, we said look, I had the chance of running. I didn’t win. Someone else has a better chance than I do. And that’s what we believe, and that’s why I’m not running. And you know, circumstances can change, but I’m just not going to let my head go there.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediaite View Post
    Mitt Romney has denied he’s not going to make a third bid for the White House
    Maybe Mitt Romney is like those Walmart cops--he heard a well-intentioned bystander plead with him, "Don't run for president no more!", and he's taken them literally.
    Last edited by rp08orbust; 08-26-2014 at 07:51 PM.

One circumstance that isn't going to change is the GOP's unwillingness to run a loser a second time. Last time that happened was Richard Nixon who lost in 1960 and won in 1968.

Really, the only point to running Romney anyway is to deliberately tank the race and hand the Presidency to Mrs. Inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    One circumstance that isn't going to change is the GOP's unwillingness to run a loser a second time. Last time that happened was Richard Nixon who lost in 1960 and won in 1968.
    If the last time they ran a loser again it worked, why are they so opposed to the idea?

I am sure the repubs would rather have Clinton than someone they can't control...

He never mentioned Rand Paul in his list of possibles. He seriously thinks Jeb Bush can ignite excitement. The man is delusional

Here's Sunday political PROPAGANDA, as usual, this time, CNN caught red-handed lying on the screen.

CNN's 'State of the Union with Candy Crowley 8/31/2014

She hosted the typical rigged 'roundtable' of paid pundits

Can anyone tell me where Mitt Romney is on the USAToday/SUFFOLK IOWA poll?

Suffolk University/USA Today (8/23-8/26 2014)

At the top: AUGUST 23-26 USA TODAY/SUFFOLK UNIVERSITY POLL
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 08-31-2014 at 12:03 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.