Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IDIOT! Wonder how this'll be twisted?

I really want to know if she was taught how to shoot a shotgun or a high power rifle. If not, this is just one major $#@! up. Goddamn this pisses me off.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They could have trained her with weapons she might actually use. But no, have at an uzi that virtually nobody uses in real life. And film it, you stupid parents!!!!! What are they, the friggin Chicago mafia from decades ago? A fully auto AK or AR likely wouldn't have ended this way.
    Last edited by fr33; 08-26-2014 at 11:41 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I really want to know if she was taught how to shoot a shotgun or a high power rifle. If not, this is just one major $#@! up. Goddamn this pisses me off.
    "Give me one shot..... Alright!...... Alright, full auto."

Where's he's standing he shouldn't be. Regardless of if she was trained on other weapons. The way he instructs her on how to plant her feet, it's clear she wasn't. She fired, let go of the gun, it kicked up, caught him in the head.

Ridiculous. I really hope the guy survives with his functions but man, he should not have been a trainer. All it takes is a second.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    People under 21 should not be allowed to handle guns or beer.

But that twist won't be coming because it would affect recruitment pool for neocons wars.
    Or at the very least, people under 21 should be required to get a license after taking a mandatory firearm safety course at a government-approved training facility, before being allowed to use firearms.* ** ***

(*With an obvious exception for police officers under 21, as they have already gone through this training)
    (**With a reasonable $300-ish fee to cover the costs of the class)
    (***And strong fines against gun-ranges that are found to be in violation)
    Last edited by TheTexan; 08-27-2014 at 01:28 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow.

Training is dangerous. Fully auto and full clip for a child? Stupid. He was too excited there before his final mistake.

We were out shooting one time and a guy wanted to show his 15 year old daughter how to shoot. They were trying to make sure she aimed downrange, but sure enough, after one shot she turned to ask a question and squeezed off a second round. Luckily she only turned a little bit before the second shot. Next lesson was keep your damn finger off the trigger unless you are actually firing!
    And that is why you have them memorize the safety rules before they pick a weapon up, then you have them practice handling it UNLOADED for a period of time until you are certain they have the rules down pat, and they automatically (without even thinking about it) keep their finger off the trigger, and gun pointed away.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I've had a few guns pulled and pointed at me from a certain protected caste.

Freedom.
    Just once for me. Lucky I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    WTF! Unless the 9 year old has mastered multiple other firearms, she has no business being given a fully auto uzi. Another Darwin Award winner. That instructor $#@!ed up.

Evolution at play. The poor girl will probably be haunted and scarred for life. She may end up coming for your guns when she grows up.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Just once for me. Lucky I guess.
    For minor traffic stops they've pulled their gun on me.

Turn signal violation, when I use a turn signal to pull into my driveway, every time, and they get all hopped up on adrenaline.

Probably coming down from something. I do feel that if I'd reached for my wallet without informing them of my intention and doing it slowly or reaching for my cell phone could have or would have resulted in me having been shot. They were that itchy. Imagine the stereotypical, impatient, crack head robbing you for change. It sort of felt like that, I'd imagine.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I wonder if people ever think to themselves: "maybe this isn't such a good idea" before doing something really stupid?

I know we're told that confidence is a great thing, but second guessing yourself can sometimes be a good trait to have.
    Last edited by pessimist; 08-27-2014 at 06:45 PM. Reason: I CAN'T TYPE

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    I wonder if people ever think to themselves: "maybe this isn't such a good idea" before doing something really stupid?

I know we're told that confidence is a great thing, but second guessing yourself can sometimes be a good trait to have.
    There was a lot of fail that day. An unbelievable amount, almost.

Tragedies happen every day. Perhaps scarbie would like to impose a licensing scheme for new parents? You know, a screening that determines who is responsible enough to reproduce. Why stop at attacking gun owner's rights? There's lots of negligence out there, why not kill it at the root? Reproductive screening.

The truth is, yes this was a demonstration of very bad judgement. Present this as a lesson and educate - unless your intention is to politically exploit the situation, then go ahead and put on your song and dance. Really, this tragedy is not a second amendment issue, its a negligence issue.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Mika's trying not to smile at the end. A truly evil person.

As to Scarsborough, his pleas to emotion mean little. His ideals of government have killed civilians to the tune of well over a hundred million. His knowledge of the Constitution is lacking. His citation of Scalia's opinion is laughable. It's gotten pretty tiresome debunking their comments every week. Facts matter little to them.

"Do something!"

Of all the ways people die doing stupid things, this does not make the top ten. You could bubble wrap the world and someone would choke on it. And then you'd have progressives yelling for the collective to come together and oppress he or she.

I have a swanky slingshot to start the kid off on target practice, after that, I'm thinking bow and arrow. After that, perhaps a crossbow. If she proves to be responsible with those, then maybe a .22 rifle, with a hell of a lot of safety drills.

People who don't take these things seriously are the ones who shoulder a lot of the blame for asinine gun laws in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Ridiculous. I really hope the guy survives with his functions but man, he should not have been a trainer. All it takes is a second.
    Unfortunately he didn't survive.

Quote Originally Posted by RM918 View Post
    Unfortunately he didn't survive.
    I would say deservedly.

How does one get to be a certified firearm instructor if they are stupid enough to hand a loaded fully automatic weapon (Uzi) to a nine year old girl?

Who certified this idiot?

edit to add,,,

and anyone that was ever trained by this guy really needs to question their training?
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-27-2014 at 10:23 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I would say deservedly.

How does one get to be a certified firearm instructor if they are stupid enough to hand a loaded fully automatic weapon (Uzi) to a nine year old girl?

Who certified this idiot?

edit to add,,,

and anyone that was ever trained by this guy really needs to question their training?
    I know this guy did a stupid thing that he's completely responsible for and he paid for it, but I still think he paid too much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12