Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ron Paul Blimp Project! Taking Donations Now! Bump this if you believe in the Blimp!

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialRender View Post
    I'm just waiting for more info at this point. I believe in the idea, and I pledged money, but I'm not putting any money into it until the explanations to the basic questions are given.

The most obvious being: If the total amount needed isn't raised, where does the money go?
    Right now, what this project needs is investor confidence. And there's next to none of that, as can be easily seen by the small amount of donations that have made it in. There needs to be a whole lot more done by the people running this, to let us know the answers to the basic questions. That's the single biggest obstacle in this whole thing.
    Did you think to read the blimp web site and dozen times this has been answered. And the CEO of one the worlds largest blimp company for over 20 yr. is backing this project, do you think he wants to ruin his reputation by backing some thing fraudulent?

You are sponsoring advertising with Liberty Political Advertising, a for-profit political advertising agency. You are not making a donation to any political candidate or committee.

You will be entitled to a refund, minus any expenses, incurred if your message does not appear on the Skyship 600 for the specified amount of time that you purchased. However, if the advertising you purchase is oversold, we may substitute other advertising of equivalent value that expresses a similar message. For example, if all the advertising time is sold out on the blimp on a given day, we might add planes, balloons, parachuters, or other similar enhancements to the blimp rally. If the Skyship 600 flies with the advertising messages displayed, your purchase is not refundable.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    blump
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

hey mcdermit, where you at? what are your concerns now that things have changed a bit?
    "Aggressive wars, income taxes, national IDs, domestic spying, torture regimes, secret prisons, Federal Reserve manipulation -- we don't have to take it any more." -- Ron Paul, Sept 27, 2007

blump
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

$500 a week.

that is working for peanuts. I made more than that doing technical support.

Good luck guys.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

blump

pledged and donated $100

Awesome. The blimp WILL fly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NerveShocker View Post
    Disgusting the attacks coming from these new members. We seriously need to start reporting people making numbers up ($40,000), attacking, and pretending they are outraged by donations they supposedly made even though the website they sent the money to clearly explains how it works. This extra attention from people who want to stop it only shows how great of an idea it truly is.
    YOU join on NOVEMBER 28th and then have the audacity to talk abour reporting "new members" who say something you do not like?!!!

So, who are you really and what position do you hold in Liberty Advertising?

10 years on, I believe in the blimp.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hwVpMiFh5WKx/
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 09-20-2018 at 11:43 AM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

#MissTheBlimp

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    10 years on, I believe in the blimp.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hwVpMiFh5WKx/
    I'd donate again in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I'd donate again in a heartbeat.
    So would I.

Where is @torchbearer these days?

Anybody know?

Where is Joby? He’s on The Liberty Report!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...est-Joby-Weeks
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I was 15-16 years old during the 08 election cycle. If I cared about politics back then, I definitely would have donated to the blimp.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Blimp was totally off the 3 x 5 card of allowable candidate promotion.

Good times.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

It did fly!

Good, and more innocent, times

Remember the controversies, like "Who is Ron Paul" being too reminiscent of Ayn Rand's "Who Is John Galt"

Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234