Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rob Schneider says he has smoking gun on CDC vaccine-autism fraud

How U.S. Government Admits Vaccines Cause Autism

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Flashback interview:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Bombshell: Journal of Pediatrics—fraud, brain damage, follow the money

Jon Rappoport
    No More Fake News
    September 13th, 2014

The hits keep coming in the CDC whistleblower scandal.

Sharyl Attkisson has interviewed a representative at Pediatrics, the journal that published the 2004 study CDC whistleblower William Thompson co-authored.

Thompson, as everybody now knows, admitted fraud in that study. Vital data were omitted. Data that would have indicted the MMR vaccine as a cause of autism.

But Pediatrics now officially refuses to retract the 2004 study it published.

Attkisson was unable to get a straight answer to the question, “Did you recently interview Thompson?”

From all indications, the journal didn’t talk to Thompson. They consulted, instead, the other co-authors, including DeStefano and Boyle, who are also major executives at the CDC, who are still lying and committing fraud.

Good work, Pediatrics. You’re aiding and abetting fraud, and vaccine-induced brain damage.

Continued...

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Breaking—CDC whistleblower: “I’ve stopped lying.”

by Jon Rappoport

September 17, 2014

NoMoreFakeNews.com

Explosive…explosive…explosive…

What more could anyone want in the way of evidence for an ongoing crime?

There is a video posted at the autism media channel/YouTube, and at Age of Autism: “William Thompson’s call to Congress.”

It is a recording of a telephone call between CDC whistleblower Thompson and Brian Hooker, PhD. No date is given.

Presumably, the call was recorded before August 27, when Thompson went public with a statement admitting he, and his co-authors, cooked a study on the MMR vaccine and thereby hid the vaccine’s connection to autism.

I also presume Thompson didn’t know (or would now say he didn’t know) that the call was being recorded.

Thompson makes highly explosive comments on the phone call:

“The CDC has put the [autism] research ten years behind. Because the CDC has not been transparent, we’ve missed ten years of research [on the autism-vaccine connection].”

“CDC is…they’re paralyzed. The whole system is paralyzed right now.”

“I have a boss who’s asking me to lie…if I’m forced to testify, I’m not gonna lie. I basically have stopped lying.”

“Really, what we need is for Congress to come in and say, ‘Give us the data and we’re gonna have an independent contractor do it,’ and bring in the autism advocates [who understand the vaccine-autism connection] and have them intimately involved in the studies.”

In this last comment, Thompson is obviously referring to new studies that would analyze all raw data on all vaccines the CDC has collected, and compare the data with rates of autism and other neurological damage in vaccinated children.

Thompson isn’t talking about one vaccine. The CDC “paralysis” refers to a stoppage of all honest research on the causal connection between all vaccines and autism.

Continued...

H/T: NC

“Thompson, a CDC scientist for many years, is stating the CDC has committed and is committing outright crimes, and is knowingly permitting vaccines to damage the brains of children.”
    “Thompson isn’t talking about one vaccine. The CDC “paralysis” refers to a stoppage of all honest research on the causal connection between all vaccines and autism.”
    This is a scientist of many, many years saying this.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    This is a scientist of many, many years saying this.
    Yes! Where is the MSM reporting about this? Where's Zippy to defend the CDC?

Rob Schneider Falls to the Hivemind

Rob Schneider Falls to the Hivemind
    This hivemind enforcement is getting totally out of control

Image Credits: Wikimedia Commons

by Dan Phillips, MD. | LewRockwell.com | September 26, 2014

The Hivemind Enforcement Brigade has claimed another victim.

This time it’s the seemingly harmless comedian Rob Schneider. Schneider, who recently resurrected his quiet funny “making copies guy” Saturday Night Live persona for a State Farm add, has been canned by the fearful eunuchs at State Farm. Why? Because he said something racist? Because he was once involved in a domestic dispute? Because he once spanked his kid? No, because he is “anti-vaccine” and the dutiful enforcers of the correct opinion on that issue rose up in collective indignation. How dare State Farm hire a funny guy to reprise a funny role since he once voiced a stray opinion? Doesn’t State Farm realize that once some malcontent voices an opinion that deviates from the accepted script, then he should no longer be allowed to pursue gainful employment? Jenny McCarthy was the victim of a similar campaign when she was hired to be on The View, but managed to keep her job, at least for a while. (As an aside, when I got all excited seeing the making copies guy again, I had to explain to my kids what the big deal was. They didn’t get it.)

Sigh! This hivemind enforcement is getting totally out of control. We are all aware of the PC Hivemind Enforcement Brigade which scours the country for any sign of deviation from equalist dogma. But we are now seeing the emergence of a related phenomenon, the Conventional Wisdom (CW) Hivemind Enforcement Brigade that likewise scours the country for any sign of independent thought that contradicts what the Powers That Be have deemed unassailable truth.

I’m not anti-vaccine, but I’m anti-anti-anti-vaccine, if you follow. It intuitively strikes me as more dangerous to condone the quashing of contrarian thought by the CW Gestapo, than it is to allow the contrarian thought to sink or swim in the arena of open discussion and debate. If the anti-vaccine folks are wrong, then counter them with facts and research, and I’m sure they’ll have their research as well. Let the chips fall where they may.

Now the CW shills will likely object that the anti-vaccine crowd doesn’t listen to research and that their own research is flawed. Perhaps so. Perhaps not. As a long time denizen of the nether regions of acceptable political thought, I am well acquainted with a certain mindset that seemingly reflexively rejects the conventional wisdom in favor of the alternative or contrarian viewpoint. They reject conventional medicine in favor of alternative medicine. They reject the pharmaceutical industry in favor of supplements and natural remedies. They reject big agriculture in favor of organic produce. They reject the accepted explanation for historical events in favor of conspiratorial explanations. They reject the mainstream media in favor of alternative media sources. Etc. These beliefs do not always come as a package, but one recognizes certain trends and tendencies. And these types inhabit both the left and right.

But while I don’t always agree with them, unlike the righteous defenders of the CW, I do not fear them. In fact, I think they represent a healthy tendency for the population as a whole. You don’t want a whole population of contrarians, but neither do you want a whole population that reflexively marches in lock step with the conventional wisdom.

I don’t get the mentality of the rabid defenders of the CW. What emotional stake does someone have in upholding the CW? It’s the CW, it will take care of itself. It doesn’t need your help. But these types pop up all over. They are well represented on social media. Just ask Jenny McCarthy. They are very much over represented in the mainstream media, just ask any creationist, birther, truther, “gold bug,” etc. who has managed to be noticed by them. “Ha ha … suchanother doesn’t believe in evolution. What a buffoon.” “Ha ha … suchanother doesn’t believe in global warming. What a buffoon.” “Ha ha … suchanother doubts the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate. What a buffoon.” “Ha ha … suchanother doesn’t believe that plane was shot down by Russian separatists. What a buffoon.” “Ha ha … suchanother rejects central banking. What a buffoon.” I could go on, but you get the point.

Continued...

Welp, I guess you guys are right. Rob Schneider said so.

Now, let's get rid of these deadly vaccines and deal with all of the horrifying diseases they've eliminated.

God bless Rob Schneider for speaking out on behalf of the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    God bless Rob Schneider for speaking out on behalf of the truth!
    Absolutely!

I'm trying to find where Rob Schneider actually released any facts. Maybe I missed it. It seems he threatened to but never did.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I'm trying to find where Rob Schneider actually released any facts. Maybe I missed it. It seems he threatened to but never did.
    Rob Schneider has the original CDC report that was later suppressed and fraudulently changed about the MMR vaccines.

http://www.canaryparty.org/index.php...news&Itemid=50

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Rob Schneider has the original CDC report that was later suppressed and fraudulently changed about the MMR vaccines.
    Which he has, of course, released on the internet so that all can see.

Could you provide that link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Why do you believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Why do you believe that?
    Because a CDC senior scientist and whistleblower has come out and corroborated.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Because a CDC senior scientist and whistleblower has come out and corroborated.
    Corroborated that Rob Schneider has that document?

Why do you believe that?
    As a concerned citizen of the State of California, I feel compelled to share with you proof the CDC committed fraud (I have copies of the original CDC report that was later suppressed and fraudulently changed). One disturbing disclosure, AFRICAN AMERICAN CHILDREN were and still are THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY PERCENT more likely to develop Autism under the current Vaccine MMR schedule. This according to the original CDC study in 2001.

That doesn't answer my question.

He claims to have it. That doesn't mean he has it. You said that he has it. Why do you believe that?

That doesn't answer my question.

He claims to have it. That doesn't mean he has it. You said that he has it. Why do you believe that?
    Because you don't make claims, as Rob has done, without having the proof to back it up.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because you don't make claims, as Rob has done, without having the proof to back it up.
    Some people do.

Where's the proof? And why would he keep it hidden if he has it? Do you join the author of the OP in demanding that he publish what he has?

Some people do.

Where's the proof? And why would he keep it hidden if he has it? Do you join the author of the OP in demanding that he publish what he has?

I cannot speak for, or know the mind of Rob Schneider. I have no idea what his motive is by not relinquishing the information. I do however, agree with Jon Rappaport, that Rob should spread that information far and wide. It does no one any good to sit on information like that.

You should just admit you believe because you want to believe.

I cannot speak for, or know the mind of Rob Schneider.
    You already did.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    You should just admit you believe because you want to believe.
    Of course I believe! I have been railing about this kind of corruption for years.

You already did.
    Okay I did.

Of course I believe! I have been railing about this kind of corruption for years.
    That doesn't make it true.

Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Some people do.

Unless, they are trying to play out a Congressional hearings and/or criminal trial, or otherwise preparing a class-action, they would want to maintain control over all relevant material for the discovery phase—information is power. Something huge like that, which they would need originals or certified copies, not mere third-party copies; one wants to keep a very tight grasp on. In poker, checking your tell serves little purpose should you drop your aces on the table prior to the round being called.

Just as a thought, perhaps they asked by someone on the inside of an upcoming committee to table to the documents for the time being?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CDC whistleblower tells the world he was ordered to lie by CDC officials

Thursday, October 02, 2014 by: J. D. Heyes

A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention scientist-turned-whistleblower says the government's premier health research agency forced him to lie about the negative health effects of vaccines.

In a video posted here, Dr. William Thompson accused the CDC of more than a decade of cover-ups regarding the link between vaccines and childhood autism.

"CDC is paralyzed; the whole system is paralyzed right now," Thompson is heard telling Dr. Brian Hooker, Ph.D., during a phone conversation. "The whole branch is paralyzed, and it's become more paralyzed. So., there's less, and less, and less being done, as the place just comes to a grinding halt."

He went on to say that the CDC has put research "10 years behind."

"Because the CDC has not been transparent," he added, "we've missed 10 years of research, because the CDC is so paralyzed right now by anything related to autism.

"Really, what they [the CDC] need is for Congress to come in and, you know, say, 'give us the data, and we're going to have an independent contractor do it,' then bring in the autism advocates and have them intimately involved in the studies."

Dr. Thompson said that he has "a boss who's asking" him "to lie," but he added that, were he forced to provide testimony for the record, he would do so and would do so truthfully.

Dr. Thompson -- and others -- are urging Americans to contact their elected leaders and ask them to delve into what the CDC knows about the vaccine-autism link but has been reluctant to discuss.

Continued...

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Unless, they are trying to play out a Congressional hearings and/or criminal trial, or otherwise preparing a class-action, they would want to maintain control over all relevant material for the discovery phase—information is power. Something huge like that, which they would need originals or certified copies, not mere third-party copies; one wants to keep a very tight grasp on. In poker, checking your tell serves little purpose should you drop your aces on the table prior to the round being called.

Just as a thought, perhaps they asked by someone on the inside of an upcoming committee to table to the documents for the time being?
    Why should we think Rob Schneider of all people is somehow in this position?

Is there any reason to believe that he would even know what this document was if he saw it?

My guess is that he read a story about the whistleblower somewhere on the internet and misunderstood what he was reading.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast